Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Master
Well, a few years ago I would have said Kunzite. It's still right up there though. At the moment I would have to say that Scolecite is at the top of the tree ~ it's gentle and good for inner peace :)

Old 09-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Seeker

Thank you all for your posts! It's awesome learning about how different people connect to different stones. I'm going to have to put some of these on a list to research more!
Old 09-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
Picking a favorite is a hard thing for sure. My wife certainly has a favorite, it's tourmaline for sure. She likes the bright colored ones like pink or orange and she says it balances her energy.

I really love labradorite but I also like the classic crystal clusters like quartz and citrine. Anything really large I also prefer like clusters between 8-30 lbs I find perfect for display and conversation pieces.

BTW Fairycrystal isn't golden calcite the same as citrine ? At least it is sometimes sold like that. I really love citrine and I have a " golden calcite " sphere too, maybe not as nice as yours but I like it too. Actually it's my wife's to be correct, around 40 mm so not a big one but pretty cool I think.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
BTW Fairycrystal isn't golden calcite the same as citrine ? At least it is sometimes sold like that. I really love citrine and I have a " golden calcite " sphere too, maybe not as nice as yours but I like it too. Actually it's my wife's to be correct, around 40 mm so not a big one but pretty cool I think.

Curious would you consider 'Tangerine Quartz' a strain from Citrine? I think it's a gorgeous stone. Although, just a little weary on the names these days with the fakes coming up in markets.

Oh I forget, Carnelians I love too. I am very drawn to the energy of this stone, it just makes me feel happy happy happy like having a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. Currently I am looking for a big one, like a 3 to 5 inch one, just for decoration purposes.
Old 28-02-2019, 04:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I am in love with beautiful Kunzite gemstone .
It is believed that it connect heart to heart, and stimulate the connection between two people.
It a feminine stone which seems that it is made for me only. It feels gentle and soothing after wearing this stone.
Old 28-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Picking a favorite is a hard thing for sure. My wife certainly has a favorite, it's tourmaline for sure. She likes the bright colored ones like pink or orange and she says it balances her energy.

I really love labradorite but I also like the classic crystal clusters like quartz and citrine. Anything really large I also prefer like clusters between 8-30 lbs I find perfect for display and conversation pieces.

I'd missed that.
I've bought 2 spheres the other day that were sold like that. I think another Chinese FU, lol.
As of yet I ain't sure whether it is citrine or calcite. I'm inclined to go for citrine as they are really hard. I cannot scratch them with nails or teeth.
I think calcite is softer. They look nothing like my yellow golden calcite, don't have that typical Iceland spar structure.
Whether it is real citrine... Citrine is quite expensive so in a way you'd be inclined to say it's fake. Dyed, heat treated or something. Not sure.

My sphere is definitely calcite. It is golden Iceland spar. You cannot mistake that for anything else, Iceland spar is very typical. This IS calcite.
I got a pink one too, they tend to come in blocks. That's called Isis citrine as it has those energies. Some call it pink Iceland spar.

Why the Chinese mix the two names up? I guess it goes to show how little they know about crystals? They often incorporate all kinds of names and words in a title, I think to get more hits. By doing this it comes up when ppl search calcite and when they look for citrine.

This is what Iceland spar looks like, it has this typical layered inside which creates the many rainbows. The spheres I got from Ebay, China, look nothing like this. They were very cheap too, auction starting just under 1 dollar. I noticed that currently Ebay is flooded with similar auctions. They show a pretty one, but not the one you're going to receive. So they got a ton of these yellow spheres. Lord knows what it truly is. I cannot work it out. But since they seem to all have a huge party of 'em, selling them for peanuts, it has to be something cheap, and likely fake.
If you want to be sure about what you buy, go to Etsy. You pay the normal price but you also get the real thing.

Old 28-02-2019, 01:53 PM
Master
New favorite, Aventurine, tumbled. Found it at a rock shop. And fluorite,it has a rainbow inside!
Old 06-03-2019, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder
My is Nummite - so relaxing and calming!

fun art, muisc, literature - Support me on Patreon –
Old 03-04-2019, 08:49 AM
annylenardo

Lapis lazuli is my favorite gemstone. You will also love the healing benefits of lapis lazuli
Old 18-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Newbie ;)

My favorite for now is Citrine, beautiful energy.
But there are infinite types of crystals and gemstones, i hope to have a huge collection. :)