Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-10-2015, 12:34 AM
Knower

Crystals are music??

Does anyone else share this idea or concept.

Crystals interact with the human vibration, creating bridges or matching vibrations etc, but they don't clash with each other, they act more like individual pieces of a musical piece...

Discuss please.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:54 AM
Master
I've never heard that mentioned, where did you read about it or is it something that crossed your mind? I like it, makes sense and all.

Haven't read about it anywhere, so I not sure what else to say...btw I ordered some pieces on line last night...I'm treating myself for the autumn season. Can't wait!

Old 10-10-2015, 12:58 AM
Knower

SOmething thats been bouncing around my head recently about why crystals don't crash.
They can connect to different organs, auras, chakras, meridians..etc
that sort of thing. But how do they do it so seamlessly?

It has me looking for answers
Old 10-10-2015, 05:02 AM
Master
It's even deeper.... they have a collective consciousness but can act/experience as individuals.

I have one which is a series of crystals gridded together in a wiring harness which has turned into a singularity - the crystals in it no longer experience individually or collectively - they've turned into a single identity.
Confusing I know. lol Didn't see that one coming.
Anyway it didn't want to leave my side from when it was born (made into it's current form) for several years, so I had to ship it to where ever I was flying.
Then I this summer had to travel to Europe and it can't fly because it can't make it through TSA screening as it over whelms the x-ray machines at the airport (It's a giant Orgone Generator) and shipping it by ship to Europe would take weeks and weeks so the time finally came that we would have to part for some months.
So I asked if it could make it without me and it told me it would merge back into the created crystal consciousness, sort of a hibernation form and the time would pass very quickly for it and it would be fine.
So the crystal kingdom is complicated, more than we know.

Their 'tones' are 'pure notes' so they don't tend to clash - true.
But individual crystals might not want to be by 'cousins' of a different type because they don't want their energy.

I have a sugalite wand that didn't want to be by any other crystals at all for the first two weeks it was in my home. Which is complicated because there are so many crystals - so getting that little guy his 'private spaces' was a challenge!
Either I can't hear it anymore or it's comfortable now in all the other crystals energy fields, because it hasn't said anything further and seems content now.

Not sure if this adds to or detracts from your thoughts....I just felt like talking about crystals and their evolution potentials into Orgone Generators.
Old 10-10-2015, 09:51 AM
Master
Not sure entirely agree with the statement that they don't clash. Some don't do well together. If they wouldn't clash, you could put any crystals together, or all your crystals.
Now I can put many different types on top of one cupboard, I have no choice as I have that many and I don't want to put them in boxes. I want them exposed to daylight.
But I do place them in such a way (intuitively) that they won't interfere with one another. That is both thinking of which crystals I put together, the space in between and the direction.
Pointed crystals are always placed diagonally. Not entirely sure why, I have always done this. It does not feel right when I don't do that. It's like that is their resting position. As in; not really working on me or my home, but mostly working on themselves. Yet, they are all connected and form a kind of energy field in my home. A few months ago I sold 2 pieces of auralite 23, as I never used them. And I regretted it afterwards as I could feel all my other crystals had to readjust. The energy field had changed. I never felt that before (I don't often sell crystals either). But it was kind of odd to sense that 2 crystals made such a difference on an energy field formed by some 200 crystals? I had not expected that :/

I not sure I agree with the idea of crystals losing individuality in a grid. I think that could be the case if you let them work 100%. But I always set the limit at 80% max (often a tad lower) so they don't exhaust themselves. I don't want to end up with drained crystals. And I feel they keep their individuality that way, which is what I prefer.
Like a group of people. They can lose themselves too in the group, but usually they become ungrounded when they do so. If you give it your all that way, you are exhausted by the end of the day. It's not good when someone loses himself.
If each in the group can stay centered (grounded) and still work for the communal goal, their power is much much stronger.

I think it works the same for crystals.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Master
It's not a grid persay. This is something else, hardwired circuitry in a Orgone generator array.
They seem to keep their individuality just fine in a grid, they work together but hold individual awareness of self.
This other thing I'm speaking of is very different, not a grid and a very different result.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Knower

Thanks for the thoughts.
Haven't had time to sit and absorb them yet.
But I should have been more specific. I meant as a reaction to the human body alone. Not with themselves in social environments like a grid, but you've expanded my pondering now. So thanks also for that.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Master
Well Musical notes are a specific frequency and crystals put out specific frequency's, different frequency for different types of stones, just as different musical notes have frequency's - so I think if one is speaking of crystals as producing frequency's then the analogy to music works :)
Old 13-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Knower

@crystal song, can you share what crystals make up that grid?
Old 13-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Master
No I can't 'm sorry, this would require expensive frequency measuring equipment I'm not in the position to get. Perhaps the research has already been done, I've poked around the internet a little and come up with the frequency of a few stones, but I'm either typing in the wrong question strings into search engines or else the information is located in a university lab somewhere or a Mineralogy Dept. Or other research facility and I've not the inclination to trace it down.

Instead I've learned to see frequency - it flashes like a strobe light for me. fast means higher, slower is lower.
It's hardly an exact science but I can tell Low, medium low, mid range, medium high and high and that's good enough for the work I do.

Developing Synethesia in regards to seeing music and some form of seeing crystal frequency and comparing the two should give you a basis for a comparison if you are interested.... or hit the streets an find the institution/lab that's frequency checked, recorded and logged all stone and crystals for frequency....