Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 18-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, Robinski, there are a nuimber of varying theories on this in Physics.
One has to do with "Branes", that is, "membranes".

That this is the true orign of what started things. The collision of two interdimensional branes.

In the end though, do you have any opinion on the "Mathematical Universe" theory?

And also, why place your post in the Venus thread?

Can't say I'm all that knowledgeable where cosmological matters are concerned, especially where the Mathematical Universe theory is being considered... Just mildly interested in the whole universal system and structure...

Can't imagine my post being out of order in or on this topic... It was simply a passing thought, that I considered might be of interest to someone...

I'll try not to let it happen again...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 27-06-2015, 05:24 PM
Andyvilson

Why fly to other planets? Earth - the only comfortable place in the solar system
Old 13-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyvilson
Why fly to other planets? Earth - the only comfortable place in the solar system

Well the secular reasoning of course is about human population. Feeding people, and of course, ecological problems causing vast destruction.

How about it?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Seeker
we should definitely concentrate on the Moon more than Mars or Venus... one step at a time.. let's use it as space travel laboratory
Old 26-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loamm122
we should definitely concentrate on the Moon more than Mars or Venus... one step at a time.. let's use it as space travel laboratory

Agree with the above. And as I stated elsewhere, we ought to have been traveling back and forth to drop off materials for evential habitable zone construction. Why haven't we, is material for certain speculation.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein