Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-01-2020, 01:12 AM
Pathfinder

Red face Was this a soul connection with a stranger?

I am a 25 year old bisexual woman. Last night at work, a particular customer asked me for some assistance. This woman was much older than me - perhaps about 40. Yet, after around a minute of conversation, I felt an immediate liking to her and was curious about her. I felt pulled to continue helping her and talking with her, so I did for the next 20 minutes or so. Without needing to ask, we walked together to the area of the shop she had been in. We only talked about the products she was interested in, but I could not help asking her one personal question. She had a slight accent, so I asked where her accent was from. During those 20 minutes of conversing, time seemed to fly by. I began to feel extremely attracted to her (emotionally, physically and sexually). The words we exchanged seemed to flow so seamlessly... I felt I'd known her for a long time. The sound of her voice and the look in her eyes was so comforting. It felt like we could've talked for hours. It is so unlike me to feel this towards a customer. I help so many customers and have hundreds of conversations at work that mean nothing. This felt different. It is now the next day and I am still thinking about this woman. I do not know if, perhaps, she felt something too.

She was around 5'8", with a slender yet strong build. She had large, brown eyes and olive toned skin. Her hair was shoulder length and dyed blonde, and she had beautiful hands and lips, as well as a strong jawline. She wore grey glasses on the top of her head that she put on when reading. She was wearing a loose, black t-shirt, black track pants with a white stripe and maroon sneakers.

When I served her as she was leaving, I said "see you next time...", as I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye. I wanted to note this so as to not forget her. Part of me hopes we will meet again. Do you think this was some kind of soul connection? Or, am I simply overthinking like usual?
Old 06-01-2020, 01:34 AM
Pathfinder

I had a soul connection like this, down to not being able to say goodbye. She was a catalyst to my spiritual growth and awakening to my sexuality.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
I had a soul connection like this, down to not being able to say goodbye. She was a catalyst to my spiritual growth and awakening to my sexuality.

Are you able to tell me a bit more about it? Did you feel the way I described in my post? It's such a strange feeling to experience that with a stranger. It's as if you just know there's more to it...
Old 08-01-2020, 03:15 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphirerose
Are you able to tell me a bit more about it? Did you feel the way I described in my post? It's such a strange feeling to experience that with a stranger. It's as if you just know there's more to it...

Time slowed down. I was just... there... with her. No where else I wanted to be and all for someone I had just met.

She ended up being a false twin; that connection was like nothing I had felt before and I swore she was my twin, but she wasn’t. She did get me ready for the person who I’d meet next.

Edit: I didn’t know about TFs before I met her. We ended up developing a friendship, but my feelings were just so very strong. That friendship ending led me down a spiritual path and I stumbled onto astrology and then to TFs.