Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-12-2019, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I just noticed this.

The biggest problem with achieving the right state of mind are unconscious emotional triggers and automatic habits
creating a domino effect.
I am not sure how much control I have over them right now,
but I will continue to study them throughout the day.
That's right.
However, why 'study them'...that's a therapist's technique, sure...
LOA is a bit different - take the focus off the problem.

Example: "I don't like this horror movie - let's watch it longer to figure out why."
Alternative: Change the darn channel to a more pleasant show.

Practice makes perfect - you want to change these triggers - think forgiving thoughts each time
about the person in your past or presently that triggers you.

After awhile new pathways are actually made in the brain...
thinking kinder thoughts will become the norm.

I've done it - the first 2 weeks are surprising at how many many unpleasant, unproductive, unwanted thoughts come onto the head!
Sat, "No", to them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-12-2019, 04:45 PM
Ascender
Oh but I do so enjoy a good horror flick
Old 28-12-2019, 08:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Example: "I don't like this horror movie - let's watch it longer to figure out why."

Exactly! ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-12-2019, 08:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Oh but I do so enjoy a good horror flick

That isn't a benign pleasure! ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-12-2019, 08:55 PM
Master

Quote:
If a person is, say, an atheist...it still remains that
our thoughts create our situations.
So call ourselves the creator if you will.
Demand from yourself...for example to stop thinking, 'I'm never going to get this job - This relationship will end like all the others'...see?
Demand that to your own mind to think more positively - 'I'm the best
person for this job. They will see that immediately, esp when I project a cherry attitude and confidence for the position."

Do that enough and it gets programmed in the subconscious mind and positivity and hope become a habit.
Ref the work of Dr. Candace Pert or Dr. Caroline Leaf -regarding how the brain does this.

Believers In God can talk to Shiva or Jesus...or the impersonal Universe.
My take.

You're preaching here to the choir ... We may see some details and symbolism differently, but agree in essence.
Old 28-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
That's right.
However, why 'study them'...that's a therapist's technique, sure...
LOA is a bit different - take the focus off the problem.

Practice makes perfect - you want to change these triggers - think forgiving thoughts each time
about the person in your past or presently that triggers you.

After awhile new pathways are actually made in the brain...
thinking kinder thoughts will become the norm.

I've done it - the first 2 weeks are surprising at how many many unpleasant, unproductive, unwanted thoughts come onto the head!
Sat, "No", to them.

I have found avoiding negative thoughts has not been good for me.
Old 30-12-2019, 04:44 AM
Quote:
I have found avoiding negative thoughts has not been good for me.
What happens? Can you tell us all about it?

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
What happens? Can you tell us all about it?

There is this kind of stigma especially in our society that anything deemed negative should be avoided.

If somebody is being rude, they're just being negative.
If someone criticizes you, they're just being negative.
Anything that feels uncomfortable, possibly beneficial, is just negative.

If I say something stupid, or am misinterpreted, and you get upset with me? I could think you're being negative, and think I must have attracted this because of my own negativity.

The problem here is the lack of awareness. Instead of looking at how my words might have affected you, I short-change the discovery process by dismissing you, labeling you as negative. It's very immature. By that I mean I don't learn from my mistakes, nor am I being fair to either of us.

To me negativity is valuable information. It's not something to be scorned.
Old 31-12-2019, 09:07 PM
Thanks.
Negativity is valuable.
If I linger in it, however, what good does it do me?
See it,
learn from it,
decide you don't care for it and
leave it.

No need to judge others...I don't judge a bloody crime show..
I see it,
decide it does me no good,
doesn't benefit me,
don't like the feeling it gives me and
turn the channel.
Easy peasy.

It's more about me, then anyone else.

I don't hang with certain people with the same dispassion as
deciding that restaurant is not for me.
No harm, no foul.

Life seems like a swimming pool party to me...if I'm bored with (not enjoying) something
I just say, "Hey look they're serving Pina Coladas over there"...and swim over and don't go back.
No judgment or labeling of them involved...it's preferences.

This works for me anyway.

Old 30-01-2020, 03:18 AM
Master
It is funny, because the moment you talk about the very thing you wish you to activate, you have actually already activated it in that moment. So you ask how do I activate this thing which I have actually already activated?

So the only thing that blocks your full achievement of the state of mind you wish to achieve, is the self doubting or self contradictory thought, that you can always feel emotionally, when you are contradicting your own desire, as you are contemplating it and activating it and focusing upon it. And as you let go of the self contradictory / resistant thought, then your greater allowed realisation of your desire naturally unfolds and expands. And gains energy motional momentum and power, by virtue of the consistency of your holding your purely allowed to be fully realised non-contradicted desire in your conscious awareness, which allows for the expansion and greater allowed realisation of that desire, naturally, effortlessly and very enjoyably.