Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-01-2020, 09:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I called for Christ, I called for the angels, I called for the archangel Michael, nothing helped, then I imagined myself a very powerful light, when this light appeared, I woke up instantly, you see, the power of the mind!

When a demon astally followed me back a tomb in Egypt and appeared then in my bedroom.. I called all those for help too but had no response. I was not expecting to ever find myself in a position where everything failed.

In last resort I called on Mahavatar Babaji (Babaji) and he is the one who finally aided me and pulled demon off and took it away, I have no idea why he did when none of the others did as I'd never done anything connected with him before.

but anyway.. maybe another you could consider if you find yourself ever stuck with things. (lighting myself up as bright as I could on that occassion had failed me too).
Old 09-01-2020, 09:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I have a question for all you experienced AP's - when out of body, human body freezes as we know - so when one is 1 million miles away viewing the stars and whatever, and that persons body is frozen and their partner who is lying beside suddenly feels ones arm - does partner then pick the phone up and phone emergency services as he/she thinks partner has died??

Fair question I think which I don't know the answer if others do interested to hear, especially if from personal experience with a partner...

Ive never tried to OBE with another in bed with me as I'm worried they could move and shock me back into body which isnt at all pleasant but in one of my OBE books it talks about how someone had a guest one night and the guest slept in her bed as they didnt have a spare bed. The guest thought the other had died during the night and went and woke up her daughter to tell her this.. it turned out that the other was an astral projector and just was out of body at the time.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Whatever happens in astral is harmless, but if you tense up and resist the experience, it is always a negative experience, that results in waking up, because it is simply a reflection of your own state of being.

One can actually be hurt physically by astral experiences.. I was astrally attacked when OBE and where the sword cut my forearm, I woke up with a mark exactly in that area, then my whole forearm swelled up (for no physical reason) and was swollen for days.. as if the astral wound got badly infected.

I know of others too who have woken up with claw marks on their body. I know many believe it's harmless but for some of us it has been proven to us that it isnt. (I used to believe it was harmless before my experiences). This is why it is recommended that those who do OBE use some form of protection while doing this..even if it's something just as simple as saying a simple prayer first.
Old 09-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Master

@sea-dove it would be curious to know not just why he helped, but also why the others did not. Have you tried asking him those questions?
Old 11-01-2020, 12:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
@sea-dove it would be curious to know not just why he helped, but also why the others did not. Have you tried asking him those questions?

Nope I didnt ask. Ive only experienced Jesus about maybe 5 occassions all up and it hasnt been always in a situation where he can privately speak to me.. eg if he's lecturing to a group and I've ended up projected there.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:43 AM
Master
Delete. (duplicate)
Old 12-01-2020, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
One can actually be hurt physically by astral experiences.. I was astrally attacked when OBE and where the sword cut my forearm, I woke up with a mark exactly in that area, then my whole forearm swelled up (for no physical reason) and was swollen for days.. as if the astral wound got badly infected.

I know of others too who have woken up with claw marks on their body. I know many believe it's harmless but for some of us it has been proven to us that it isnt. (I used to believe it was harmless before my experiences). This is why it is recommended that those who do OBE use some form of protection while doing this..even if it's something just as simple as saying a simple prayer first.
Well, the power is certainly in your consciousness. And not in the manifestational evidence of your astral or waking life experience. By the time it has manifested it is old news.

Saying that there is power in conditions, That would be like saying, my past energy offering is dangerous. And thereby I denie that I am using the past as an excuse to create danger for myself now.

So what you shared is a wonderful demonstration of how creation works. And how our power is always pre manifestational. It is the fine tuning of the energetic offering that results in the less resistant astral / waking life experience. And your energetic offering is always accurately indicated by the emotions that you feel. And so, praying before conditional evidence requires it, means, you care so much about your state of allowed connection with your true original source of well being, that you don't ask for conditions to change, before you decide to allow that connection by virtue of praying/appreciating or aligning with your own source of well-being, energy motionally, emotionally, unconditionally. By virtue of the power of your consciousness focused into a greater state of allowance and lesser state of resistance, which is again, primarily indicated by the emotions that you feel, and secondarily, by the manifestations that occuring, dream or waking life.

And as so many people worry about conditions, they forget that all those conditions are not happening to them, but through them. And as they detach from their own source of being, in this way, of surrendering their power to the conditions of their life experience, then they become creators by default. When life shows them a condition that is bad, they are powerless and when life shows then a condition that is good, then they are powerful.

But when you are aware of how you are feeling emotionally, as you are having every single experience of your life, then it is not difficult to acknowledge that every single condition of your life experience happens through you. By virtue of the energetic offering. And luckily, you can change the energy you offer, much more easily, than the conditions. And changing the energy, changes all conditions that happen through you. And voila... You are unconditionally powerful. Regardless of any and all conditions. Under any and all conditions. Unconditionally. Energy motionally. Emotionally. You are powerful. Because your conscious is simply focused upon and thus allowing the expansion of, energetic thought patterns of lesser resistance and greater allowed realisation, of your natural state of being, of greater allowed natural harmony and alignment of the energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness (source), which is always indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system.

And thus, if you believe you are in danger, you are in danger. And if you believe you are invulnerable, you are invulnerable. And most people would say, yeah duh... I can believe I am invulnerable, and then jump in a fire and it wont save me... And that is because, their words are not their primary indicator of the energy motional relativity between their physical consciousness and their greater non-physical consciousness. And so, one person may feel fearful, emotionally, and yet, denie their emotional state of being, claiming that they "believe they are invulnerable" even they feel nothing of the sorts. Thus, to really acces your power, you cannot just gain all your power by saying a word that sounds powerful, unless you practiced the energy of those words long before you spoke it, as is the case in your prayer.

That is why your prayer works for you, because you have practiced the energetic offering of that prayer, long before you prayed. You simply activated a habbitually practiced energetic thought pattern, that was of a greater state of alignment and harmony with your true original source of well-being, and thus, well-being ensues. But that does not mean, the same prayer works for someone else, who've never even contemplated that idea which you have mastered. And neither does it mean that the energy of your prayer is in FULL alignment and harmony with your source of well being. Because if that was the case, you would simply say, I am invulnerable, wether I pray or not. My knowledge of my invulberability is SO SUPREME, that even the idea of danger cannot confuse me.

So I would say to anyone, wether you are in danger or not. Enjoy the enlightenment of that experience. Enjoy the realisation that you do not enjoy the experience, and thus with this greater allowed realisation of clarity, that this experience of danger/harm or suffering offers, you can say thank you to the experience. Thank you reflecting back to me in a more expanded specific detailed way, what my true energy motional state of being is, so that now I am free to focus my consciousness on the energy motional, emotional, state of being of that which I prefer, maybe more confidence, maybe more peace maybe more well being, whatever feels better. And of you go into a greater state of greater allowed realisation.

The difficulty only happens when you try to think without feeling your valuable emotional guidance system to help you guide your thought more fully into alignment with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. From that unconditional, energy motional, state of being, that is the source of who you are, and always fully connected to the source of who you really are, then creation becomes easy. And utilizing the power of your mind aswell. To Allow the conditions to allow your greater allowed realisation, and your natural state of being and becoming evermore enlightened ongoingly here and now.
Old 13-01-2020, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Ive never tried to OBE with another in bed with me as I'm worried they could move and shock me back into body which isnt at all pleasant but in one of my OBE books it talks about how someone had a guest one night and the guest slept in her bed as they didnt have a spare bed. The guest thought the other had died during the night and went and woke up her daughter to tell her this.. it turned out that the other was an astral projector and just was out of body at the time.

Interesting sea-dove, thanks for sharing that - that's just what I was thinking would happen - just give me some time I'll have a think how i'm going prepare my wife for that one before I find myself on the way to the crematorium, not ready yet.

I wonder if touching or speaking/shouting was involved with the guest finding a body frozen lol - so hello what's your name then, helloooo..... I know for me I'll put a 'do not touch' sign on my forehead, sorted...

Last edited by one-light : 13-01-2020 at 06:55 PM.
Old 13-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
I can't tell you what to do about your experience but all I can tell you is about a past one of mine and how I feel about it now.

I had an episode where someone or someones, I don't know who or why, tried to pull me out of body. I was on my computer that day and whoever was doing this was so powerful at doing what they were doing that they almost pulled me out of body from a fully awake doing things state. I was being pulled at so hard that they caused those very strong vibrations happen. I was fighting to stay in body and terrified at how strong their pull was and of what I may find myself facing if they got me out.

This happened to me many years ago and I wish now that I had been brave enough to go with it as it's left me with questions ever since and my life is going terribly now. Maybe they were ones who were wanting me out to communicate with me or who knows.. but all I know now is I could really do with connections outside of my physical connections and feel very alone. What if I was supposed to have been working as part of a group and I knocked them back that day by refusing to go with the flow out of fear? I feel like I've halted a lot of my progress and experiences due to fears.

On the other hand.. beings can torture a person while astral. That has happened to me too, once the reptilians did that to me after I'd done something which bothered them (try to always be respectful of others no matter what race when out, a lot of trouble can be avoided by being so). So also consider about things you may of done and who or what you could of upset. Do you have any idea what kind of beings those 6 beings were?

If I could go back to my past though I'd definitely try to go with the flow and overcome that fear and try to find out what the situation is... urgh 15?years of wondering now. Why was someone/somethings trying to get me out of body that day?

Seeing you are astral projecting on a fairly consistent basis's and have seen those beings, consider that you may be able to drop in on those beings unannounced on your own terms to try to learn a bit about them and maybe that will tell you more about what is going on rather then them paying you surprise visits and interfering with you. Obviously they were quite interested in you for some reason.

sea-dove, you said:
"If I could go back to my past though I'd definitely try to go with the flow and overcome that fear and try to find out what the situation is... urgh 15?years of wondering now. Why was someone/somethings trying to get me out of body that day?"

I can offer my opinion, which is only mine, and we all have different ways of discovering and learning.

Stop worrying and wondering. 15 years is long enough. Any Being who had your true Spiritual welfare in mind, and who was operating with unconditional Love (which is a quality common in the finer levels of the Astral) -would not have caused you that kind of upset, and certainly wouldn't have more or less "attacked" your Astral body! And have you second-guessing your own sensible instincts for 15 years.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
sea-dove, you said:
"If I could go back to my past though I'd definitely try to go with the flow and overcome that fear and try to find out what the situation is... urgh 15?years of wondering now. Why was someone/somethings trying to get me out of body that day?"

I can offer my opinion, which is only mine, and we all have different ways of discovering and learning.

Stop worrying and wondering. 15 years is long enough. Any Being who had your true Spiritual welfare in mind, and who was operating with unconditional Love (which is a quality common in the finer levels of the Astral) -would not have caused you that kind of upset, and certainly wouldn't have more or less "attacked" your Astral body! And have you second-guessing your own sensible instincts for 15 years.

I couldnt call someone/something trying to strongly pull me out an attack as I dont know if it meant harm or not. It's normal to be curious when something happens which one doesn't understand. For all I know it could of been someone I met on the astral pulse island trying to help me get out. It was just scary as I didnt know