Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-01-2020, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
thats could also be like saying if there is silence its out of balance. there should be both from what i have seen and experinced. again those i see speaking like you do just dont have the same power. i recall spending a couple months with a guru where the presence was dominant masculine. still good. still helps. but not like those with the power of the feminine. i almost never speak theoretically. when i say something im speaking from what i experience. rather than putting one over the other. think its good to accept them both as helpful. preference is fine. but thats a personal thing.

there is without a doubt a cultural background standing against the feminine. which is sad but for those whom can see through it an oppurtunity that is missed by the masses.

again i know what kind your talking about sharing and im not negative about it. my girlfriend does the same and many others i know. it works. im simply saying that there are some that work from transmission and i have found that to be a quicker more productive route. i have only personally know two gurus that have it. one for sure. a third i suspect but no personal experience. sure there are others.

I would agree some are more on the male side and some on the female side. We often switch.

Jeff for instance is always on the female side.

I am usually on the male side but lately have been strongly female.

Which ever side I might be on has no effect on my power.

For most people what that means is when they are on the female side they are taking in issues from others. Lot's of people have issues with transmitting it out and get caught up in stuff. Happens a lot when they first open to the 5th chakra and the energy is still at a subconscious level.

Others strongly transmit their issues, love me.. is a common one.

I am not talking theoretically either. When you have time come over to the chat and I will demonstrate it to you.
Old 14-01-2020, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
continued. so that nothing hopefully is taken out of context. to be clear. im not saying one can't progress from the masculine or that isn't a better approach for some. but that each work and for some the better route is from the masculine and feminine. my opinion stands where the ultimate is to have both in one's expereince and with the ability to transmit the power from one to another. holding the space of just silence is leaving some money on the table.

Silence and energy are the same thing. In my experience energy is the radiating power of silence.

After the 7th chakra is open most people progress deeper on the male side and then tend to pull the female side along. The male side is the silence, much easier to progress than the female side which is more being and where you get hit with the issues. When it is reversed it is a much more difficult ride.

A strong female often feels like a vortex or a black hole is pulling on you when working with someone.
Old 14-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Master

jonesboy ... what’s your take on bliss as a becoming in permanence?

Old 14-01-2020, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
jonesboy ... what’s your take on bliss as a becoming in permanence?
Bliss has so many stages or is a part of so much along the path.

Silence is blissful, you can experience it in meditation. When silence is an everyday thing there is always bliss.

Beyond silence or an aspect of it is clarity. Clarity is a bright openness and that is even a better feeling of bliss.

If we want to agree that energy and the feelings from it is bliss than energy can be amazing to some. If feeling like you are having a full body organism that is more powerful than anything you have ever felt by 10 is a good thing. Some hate it. But this is just a stage and it is not always like that.

For a long time many will feel energy flowing into them. It may come from the root, down from the crown, in to the heart or from the back, up or down or sideways. It can feel good or it can feel bad depending on if someone is holding on to issues.

Eventually energy no longer comes in but more radiates outward. There is no energy that comes from outside of you, it is all you.

Now energy has a lot of aspects to it. Imagine sitting outside and being the wind. Feeling it dance and play as it twists about as you. Is that bliss?
It may not be considered bliss by some but I assure you I consider it bliss.

There comes a point where one always has silence, where one is always feeling energy. What use to be amazing becomes normal. Then one expands and experiences greater depth which is a new stage of amazing. Rinse and repeat.

So the short answer is Yes bliss is a part of it but it changes along the way as well.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:51 PM
Master

@ jonesboy ... hmmm. Let’s see how bliss transitions then, as you say.

Let’s say, heightened rapture in permanence ... we be to become bliss or bliss as an embodiment of our being ... that that is unchanging, that which becomes the fulcrum of consciousness ... a true oneness distinct from interconnectedness ...

What in your view or experience does bliss transition to?

Old 14-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

@ jonesboy ... hmmm. Let’s see how bliss transitions then, as you say.

Let’s say, heightened rapture in permanence ... we be to become bliss or bliss as an embodiment of our being ... that that is unchanging, that which becomes the fulcrum of consciousness ... a true oneness distinct from interconnectedness ...

What in your view or experience does bliss transition to?
If I am following what you are saying, I can only relate with what I have experienced.
My deepest experience is being One with everything around me. I could see the clouds, think of them and feel them as an aspect of me.
Was that the same bliss I felt like I talked about above, no it wasn't. It was more of an amazement, a wonder.

I have also been beyond the ego self without the Oneness. Where I was the watcher of myself. This wasn't mindfulness, there was no Tom and this lasted for days. That wasn't the same type of bliss I talked about earlier either.
Bliss is really energy hitting upon obstructions that feels good but because we try to use terms to convey something bliss is used in many ways.

The Buddha said Nirvana is the highest bliss.

I love Abhinavagupta from Kashmir Shaivism.. it is a wonder..

Quote:
The Heart is the Ultimate (anuttara) which is both utterly transcendent
to (visvottirna) and yet totally immanent in (visvamaya) all created things.
It is the ultimate essence (sara). Thus, the Heart embodies the paradoxical
nature of Siva and is therefore a place of astonishment (camatkara), sheer
wonder (vismaya), and ineffable mystery. The Heart is the fullness and
unboundedness of Siva (purnatva), the plenum of being that overflows
continuously into manifestation. At the same time, it is also an inconceivable
emptiness (sunyatisunya).2 The Heart is the unbounded and
universal Self (purnahanta).
And then later in the book describing non duality.
Quote:
Abhinavagupta plays with this dialectic of non-duality
and manifestation when he says:
The light is one, and it cannot ever be divided, and for this reason there is no
possible division capable of sundering the non-duality, the Lord, beautiful
with light and bliss.
https://theprimordialway.com/index.p...heart-of-siva/

So yes it is part of impermanence.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I would agree some are more on the male side and some on the female side. We often switch.
Jeff for instance is always on the female side.
I am usually on the male side but lately have been strongly female.
Which ever side I might be on has no effect on my power.
For most people what that means is when they are on the female side they are taking in issues from others. Lot's of people have issues with transmitting it out and get caught up in stuff. Happens a lot when they first open to the 5th chakra and the energy is still at a subconscious level.
Others strongly transmit their issues, love me.. is a common one.
I am not talking theoretically either. When you have time come over to the chat and I will demonstrate it to you.
feminine as in bliss(current). masculine as in silence.

i wasn't using those terms as emotional or mental things.

this stuff your bringing up just isn't in the context of what i was talking about. either its a much different expereince we are talking about in reguards to the feminine or perhaps your using the words for other things than i am.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 14-01-2020, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Silence and energy are the same thing. In my experience energy is the radiating power of silence.

After the 7th chakra is open most people progress deeper on the male side and then tend to pull the female side along. The male side is the silence, much easier to progress than the female side which is more being and where you get hit with the issues. When it is reversed it is a much more difficult ride.

A strong female often feels like a vortex or a black hole is pulling on you when working with someone.

ok. we can perhaps agree on some of your first paragraph. the second i would need more context. i would just say some things here. the feminine aspect as in bliss/current/divine feminine as the strong arm may or may not be best for the person. it can be a bit more turbulent but there is a reason for that. the speed is much greater. and that turbulence is short lived in the process. after a certain point that is simply not a concern as it isn't more turbulent in the least. again. im speaking for myself.

i have gone both ways. lol. ok. i am speaking about silence and bliss. its always been far more productive and more lifeful if thats a word from the feminine. working from silence is slow, and dead in a sense. now again my personal experience. i have been in the middle of the road as well. thats ok. but the quick path is from the feminine every time thus far for myself.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 14-01-2020, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Bliss has so many stages or is a part of so much along the path.

Silence is blissful, you can experience it in meditation. When silence is an everyday thing there is always bliss.

Beyond silence or an aspect of it is clarity. Clarity is a bright openness and that is even a better feeling of bliss.

If we want to agree that energy and the feelings from it is bliss than energy can be amazing to some. If feeling like you are having a full body organism that is more powerful than anything you have ever felt by 10 is a good thing. Some hate it. But this is just a stage and it is not always like that.

For a long time many will feel energy flowing into them. It may come from the root, down from the crown, in to the heart or from the back, up or down or sideways. It can feel good or it can feel bad depending on if someone is holding on to issues.

Eventually energy no longer comes in but more radiates outward. There is no energy that comes from outside of you, it is all you.

Now energy has a lot of aspects to it. Imagine sitting outside and being the wind. Feeling it dance and play as it twists about as you. Is that bliss?
It may not be considered bliss by some but I assure you I consider it bliss.

There comes a point where one always has silence, where one is always feeling energy. What use to be amazing becomes normal. Then one expands and experiences greater depth which is a new stage of amazing. Rinse and repeat.

So the short answer is Yes bliss is a part of it but it changes along the way as well.

think i can agree with you here on how the process goes.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 14-01-2020, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
ok. we can perhaps agree on some of your first paragraph. the second i would need more context. i would just say some things here. the feminine aspect as in bliss/current/divine feminine as the strong arm may or may not be best for the person. it can be a bit more turbulent but there is a reason for that. the speed is much greater. and that turbulence is short lived in the process. after a certain point that is simply not a concern as it isn't more turbulent in the least. again. im speaking for myself.

i have gone both ways. lol. ok. i am speaking about silence and bliss. its always been far more productive and more lifeful if thats a word from the feminine. working from silence is slow, and dead in a sense. now again my personal experience. i have been in the middle of the road as well. thats ok. but the quick path is from the feminine every time thus far for myself.

I would agree the quick path is energy, tantra related.

There is no path that will not get there one way or another.