Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Bad and negative beliefs, knowledge and etc, including Bad and negative beliefs, knowledge etc that are not based on truth, creates all bad and negative emotions/feelings such as fear, guilt, disappointment, and etc etc are created by our central nervous systems to tell us something is not based on truth, which applies to our thoughts too.
Since God, the infinite/unoccupied space uses consciousness to express and enjoy itself through us humans, and in order for God, the infinite/unoccupied space to fully and to complety express itself and to create without any limitation as human/occupied space, God, the infinite/unoccupied space, created the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Experiencer
A Human/occupied space turns God's positive energy into negative energy by the human/occupied space who believe (know) that God, the infinite/unoccupied space will not provide him or her with his or her basic needs (which is not based on truth), or those humans who do not know God, the infinite/unoccupied space will provide them with thier basic needs (which is ignorance of the truth) until the human learns this truth that God, the infinite's/unoccupied space's law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity. God, the infinite/unoccupied space created the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity to attract God, the infinite's/unoccupied space's good/positive energy to itself-good/positive energy attracts the same good/positive energy while humans negative energy attracts the same negative energy.

The law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity also attracts humans wants, needs and desires, both positive and negative because what is beneficial to the human (organism) is also benificial to the humans creator, which is God, the infinite's/unoccupied space. Since the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity creates on a human's wants, needs and desires, do not want, need and desire all the time 24/7/365. What you see in the present moment is what you will get. Just know (believe) like God, the infinite's/unoccupied space already knows that God, the infinite's/unoccupied space has your basic wants, needs and desires already covered. To go beyond your basic wants, needs and desires, ease and still your ego (your I/me), brain and central nervous system, then picture/imagine what you want or desire in your eased/still ego (your I/me) while you know (believe) that picture/image will be attracted to you, then go about your daily life enjoying the good and positive while your ego (your I/me) is at ease/still.
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I

OO OO OO .
Put the OO's a little bit more together and you have the infinity symbol. I got excited when I saw that. I think you are onto something here.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Ha ha Lets see here now.

Let ask 100 hundred people which is simpler to grasp;

...1} a spatially finite { closure/integrity } Universe ---ex currenty 93.6 billion light years i.e. the Universe does not exist outward spatially infinitely, or

....2} a spatially infinite Universe, that never stops existing outward spatially, it just goes on and on, and on as if these words would go on and on and on outward in a spatial direction with no spatial end to the number of words, numbers, ducks, Earths, electrons etc.................................

We might also point out to each of those 100 people that to date, all we now for sure, is that we only ever observed a finite Universe, and that there exists no concensus of cosmologist that have any evidence of an spatially infinite Universe.

I conclusion, if your or others want to believe in your personal list of infinities, I am not here to tell you that you are not allowed to do so,

only that your incorrect and have no shred of evidence for any such infinities.

Consider the physicists in 30s --ex Richard Feynman--- whose mathamatics always led to these infinities when calculating atomic and sub-atomic particles. So Feynman and or others developed a process called 'renormalization', because they could not rationally deal with irrational, infinite values.

Pi^4 / 4 = 24.35 22 7 27 58500609309110083172176......

Pi is irrational transcendental number but we can chose to not include the irrational side at all or stop wherever we choose to do so.

My way of converting{ renormalizing } Pi^4, --as being related to 3D plus time{ 4th D }--- was to divide my 4th power resultant by 4. The diagonal is the common used text charactor for division textual format of posts, emails texticonic expressions.

Partly why it is so simple for people to just throw the old 'its infinite' cliche out there, is because the actual values for this or that they dont really know ergo the lazy way is to just the word infinite, which has not finite rational value, but whose counting in every day chatter amongest those who have no idea what their really talking about.
I understand.
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Neither. Ego is of the mind. I experience with the mind of the mind, eye of the eye, ear of the ear, etc.... Refer back to the Kena Upanishad.
Okay, here is a quote from the Kena Upanishad:
https://www.hinduwebsite.com/sacreds...arama/kena.asp

'II. It is the ear of the ear, the mind of the mind, the speech of the speech, the life of the life, the eye of the eye. The wise, freed (from the senses and from mortal desires), after leaving this world, become immortal.

An ordinary man hears, sees, thinks, but he is satisfied to know only as much as can be known through the senses; he does not analyze and try to find that which stands behind the ear or eye or mind. He is completely identified with his external nature. His conception does not go beyond the little circle of his bodily life, which concerns the outer man only. He has no consciousness of that which enables his senses and organs to perform their tasks.

There is a vast difference between the manifested form and That which is manifested through the form. When we know That, we shall not die with the body. One who clings to the senses and to things that are ephemeral, must die many deaths, but that man who knows the eye of the eye, the ear of the ear, having severed himself from his physical nature, becomes immortal. Immortality is attained when man transcends his apparent nature and finds that subtle, eternal and inexhaustible essence which is within him."

You saying "I experience with the mind of the mind, eye of the eye, ear of the ear, etc.", and what I put in bold from the quote of the Kena Upanishads are saying the complete opposite

Like the quote, I quoted, states above, Your ego has to look (by being conscious) behind your ego-mind-body to find truth.
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Okay, here is a quote from the Kena Upanishad:

'II. It is the ear of the ear, the mind of the mind, the speech of the speech, the life of the life, the eye of the eye. The wise, freed (from the senses and from mortal desires), after leaving this world, become immortal.

An ordinary man hears, sees, thinks, but he is satisfied to know only as much as can be known through the senses; he does not analyze and try to find that which stands behind the ear or eye or mind. He is completely identified with his external nature. His conception does not go beyond the little circle of his bodily life, which concerns the outer man only. He has no consciousness of that which enables his senses and organs to perform their tasks.

There is a vast difference between the manifested form and That which is manifested through the form. When we know That, we shall not die with the body. One who clings to the senses and to things that are ephemeral, must die many deaths, but that man who knows the eye of the eye, the ear of the ear, having severed himself from his physical nature, becomes immortal. Immortality is attained when man transcends his apparent nature and finds that subtle, eternal and inexhaustible essence which is within him."

You saying "I experience with the mind of the mind, eye of the eye, ear of the ear, etc.", and what I put in bold from the quote of the Kena Upanishads are saying the complete opposite

Like the quote, I quoted, states above, Your ego has to look (by being conscious) behind your ego-mind-body to find truth.

"An ordinary man hears, sees, thinks, but he is satisfied to know only as much as can be known through the senses; he does not analyze and try to find that which stands behind the ear or eye or mind. He is completely identified with his external nature. His conception does not go beyond the little circle of his bodily life, which concerns the outer man only. He has no consciousness of that which enables his senses and organs to perform their tasks."

Exactly. An ordinary man identifies with body-mind and ego. His conception does not go beyond the little circle of his bodily life,

"There is a vast difference between the manifested form and That which is manifested through the form. When we know That, we shall not die with the body. One who clings to the senses and to things that are ephemeral, must die many deaths, but that man who knows the eye of the eye, the ear of the ear, having severed himself from his physical nature, becomes immortal. Immortality is attained when man transcends his apparent nature and finds that subtle, eternal and inexhaustible essence which is within him."

An ordinary man who clings to the senses and to things that are ephemeral (e.g. body-mind, ego, wealth, property, LoA, etc...) must die many deaths.

A man who knows the eye of the eye, the ear of the ear, having severed himself from his physical nature, becomes immortal.

Are you beginning to understand? This is the message of classic non-dualism.

EDIT: I know the eye of the eye, the ear of the ear, the mind of the mind. I had a very strong taste of it for some weeks and that realization can't be unrealized, and as I said a couple of days back the reverberations of that experience seem to be a bit on the upswing.

"Of a certainty the man who can see all creatures in himself, himself in all creatures, knows no sorrow." ~ Upanishads

https://tinyurl.com/y2mxr4s2 My YouTube Channel

JASG
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
If God is the infinite/unoccupied space then He's neither infinite nor non-dual because he's not the limited/occupied space. There's God and there's occupied space. If God uses consciousness then God is not non-dual because consciousness is something other than God. So there's God, occupied space and consciousness. If He uses consciousness to use our bodies then our bodies aren't Him either and again He is not non-dual. There's God, occupied space, consciousness and us

Either the reality is One (non-dual) or it's many (dual) and what you are saying sounds like there are a whole lot of things that are not God, hence very dualistic.

You think of yourself as an animated and limited body-mind-ego in occupied space. I do not think I am the gross body (physical body), nor the subtle body (mind or ego) but Atman, and Atman is Brahman and the other stuff is all Maya.

https://youtu.be/LGWiQbJ0HWM
Yes, reality is one because God/Unoccupied space and occupied space are 2 parts of the whole. It is not non-duality when you reject one part of the whole for the other part of the whole. God/unoccupied space is everything as energy (thus is non-dualistic), God/unoccupied space is everything, which includes occupied space (occupied space includes us humans, animals, plants etc), and consciousness (consciousness is included here because consciousness is inside our bodies or seems to be inside our bodies, since consciousness comes out of our eyes).

The peace chant which I quote below of the Kena Upanishad is saying in it's own way that God is using Prana (life force), Prana is another name for consciousness to animate (give life to) our physical bodies.

Peace Chant

May my limbs, speech, Prana (life-force), sight, hearing, strength and all my senses, gain in vigor. All is the Brahman (Supreme Lord) of the Upanishads. May I never deny the Brahman. May the Brahman never deny me. May there be no denial of the Brahman. May there be no separation from the Brahman. May all the virtues declared in the sacred Upanishads be manifest in me, who am devoted to the Atman (Higher Self). May they be manifest in me.

OM! PEACE! PEACE! PEACE!
Old Today, 12:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
"An ordinary man hears, sees, thinks, but he is satisfied to know only as much as can be known through the senses; he does not analyze and try to find that which stands behind the ear or eye or mind. He is completely identified with his external nature. His conception does not go beyond the little circle of his bodily life, which concerns the outer man only. He has no consciousness of that which enables his senses and organs to perform their tasks."

Exactly. An ordinary man identifies with body-mind and ego. His conception does not go beyond the little circle of his bodily life,

"There is a vast difference between the manifested form and That which is manifested through the form. When we know That, we shall not die with the body. One who clings to the senses and to things that are ephemeral, must die many deaths, but that man who knows the eye of the eye, the ear of the ear, having severed himself from his physical nature, becomes immortal. Immortality is attained when man transcends his apparent nature and finds that subtle, eternal and inexhaustible essence which is within him."

An ordinary man who clings to the senses and to things that are ephemeral (e.g. body-mind, ego, wealth, property, LoA, etc...) must die many deaths.

A man who knows the eye of the eye, the ear of the ear, having severed himself from his physical nature, becomes immortal.

Are you beginning to understand? This is the message of classic non-dualism.

EDIT: I know the eye of the eye, the ear of the ear, the mind of the mind. I had a very strong taste of it for some weeks and that realization can't be unrealized, and as I said a couple of days back the reverberations of that experience seem to be a bit on the upswing.
The only difference between you and I is that you view the ephemeral as bad, while I view the ephemeral as good when used for good. And good is the truth, Good is the truth because God is all things through unoccupied space and occupied space.