Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-01-2020, 07:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy

There is no path that will not get there one way or another.

Wish SF had a "like post"-option.
Anyway. Very true, but pretty hard to execute.... We tend to think other peoples paths are worse than ours.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
Wish SF had a "like post"-option.
Anyway. Very true, but pretty hard to execute.... We tend to think other peoples paths are worse than ours.

Thank you Tuesday.

Worse how?
Old 14-01-2020, 08:18 PM
Experiencer

I mean it's quite human-like to think that we are right and others are wrong if they disagree with us. That makes it harder to realize that there are different paths people are taking.
Old 15-01-2020, 01:56 AM
Master

@ jonesboy ... thanks for the inputs and your direct experience ... no substitute for direct seeing/knowing.

I’m not sure we are talking about the same thing when we employ the word bliss as in mind body vaporising into a space & time dissolved continuity, which I call as bliss roaring vs upon ‘return’, a continuity of rapture 24x7 which I term as bliss purring.

Anyway, since unfoldments happen automatically by grace, let’s wait & watch!

Old 15-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
I mean it's quite human-like to think that we are right and others are wrong if they disagree with us. That makes it harder to realize that there are different paths people are taking.

I would agree there are different paths and even on the same path people will experience things differently.

I don't view things as wrong unless someone is saying silence isn't real or energy, etc..
Old 15-01-2020, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

@ jonesboy ... thanks for the inputs and your direct experience ... no substitute for direct seeing/knowing.

I’m not sure we are talking about the same thing when we employ the word bliss as in mind body vaporising into a space & time dissolved continuity, which I call as bliss roaring vs upon ‘return’, a continuity of rapture 24x7 which I term as bliss purring.

Anyway, since unfoldments happen automatically by grace, let’s wait & watch!

I wouldn't say it happens automatically.

You have to work at it if you ask me.
Old 16-01-2020, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
I wouldn't say it happens automatically.

You have to work at it if you ask me.

Other than prioritising the burning yearning for reconnecting with the source within and disassociating with past conditioning / ego association, in my view nothing needs to be done ... and how may it be done and by whom?

The fulcrum shift from mind/fragmented thought to the heart centre /intuition/ universal consciousness by resonation is all that draws in the current magnetically.

Not doing then but undoing, without anticipating.

Or in a word - stillness.

Old 16-01-2020, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Other than prioritising the burning yearning for reconnecting with the source within and disassociating with past conditioning / ego association, in my view nothing needs to be done ... and how may it be done and by whom?

The fulcrum shift from mind/fragmented thought to the heart centre /intuition/ universal consciousness by resonation is all that draws in the current magnetically.
As Tibetan Buddhists would put it, removing mental and emotional obscurations, I think this is the same as your “disassociating with past conditioning / ego association”. Once they are removed, being our only hindrance, energy is free to flow where it will and how it will.

Reconnecting with “the source” was required for me though, first to know how to undo past conditioning and ego, and now to comprehend the nature and setup of the subtle body as it unfolds.
Old 16-01-2020, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
The fulcrum shift from mind/fragmented thought to the heart centre /intuition/ universal consciousness by resonation is all that draws in the current magnetically....
The same who that receives grace, the same who that yearns that same who that rests in stillness.
That is all still at the local mind. You still have to let go of your issues, etc..
There is a big danger and it happens a lot at SF for people to think they have arrived or are close to the big E and stop.. Many have really just taken the first step..
Old 16-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
The same who that receives grace, the same who that yearns that same who that rests in stillness.

That is all still at the local mind. You still have to let go of your issues, etc..

There is a big danger and it happens a lot at SF for people to think they have arrived or are close to the big E and stop.. Many have really just taken the first step..

Yes ... fortunately I don’t believe that I’m enlightened. I’m just a babe in the woods. Simply enjoying the unfolding as it is occurring.

I have never done anything so far jonesboy, other than slowly letting go of the glue of attachments that binds & confines. Yet your words of caution are well intended and are accordingly well taken.

Bliss ... wondrous though as it is, is but one of the limbs of Shiva. Yet there is no one here within seeking, save a presence trusting. In childlike innocence.