Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-12-2019, 09:05 PM
Master

I’m trying out a softer approach

Hii all,

I’m right now doing a exercise on the universe where I try to see it’s true nature. My current thoughts about it is that the universe is far more dynamical than just one or multiple laws. I’m trying to approach it by just looking at it while having a concept about how it moves and changes (not in words, but in action). My brain works a bit differently, so hope you don’t mind the strange approach to this. I don’t know whether others are capable of doing it the same way. I just really don’t know.

Have you tried to look at it somehow? Apart from “just manifesting”. Which isn’t a thing you “just do” I guess. Not intentionally at least. Or consciously.

I believe looking at it will manifest the answers. But I will see how it all moves...
Old 09-12-2019, 09:57 AM
Lorelyen

There's absolutely nothing wrong with seeing things differently.

I have a similar issue with our earthbound ecology, an intricate, hugely complex system with everything functionally related so that when something happens "here" it's going eventually to affect the whole ecology which has its internal controls, positive and negative feedback loops etc......And is a part of the physical universe.

When I go shopping in a few or when you cross your room, the universe will have to rebalance. It's a fact...but measurement of how much would be a problem.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:15 PM
Master

I just don’t seem to get to understand how sometimes I seem to have a breakthrough and sometimes it’s just being stuck...
Old 10-12-2019, 01:11 AM
Experiencer

I don't think there's anything wrong with a different approach, and being gentle. Heart energy, which is energy from the heart shows that being gentle is important. And you can learn many things from it. I think it helps especially if you're trying to gain closure on something that you're trying to understand and see with more depth.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Knower

I like your approach. I don't think the universe is something we could really describe just with laws.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Ascender
Funny. I have been doing something similar. I have been considering the universe as having an intent.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
Funny. I have been doing something similar. I have been considering the universe as having an intent.

Oh that’s an interesting one too!
Old 28-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Have you tried to look at it somehow? Apart from “just manifesting”. Which isn’t a thing you “just do” I guess. Not intentionally at least. Or consciously.

I believe looking at it will manifest the answers. But I will see how it all moves...
By first not caring about your unconsciousness of it. Because you can become conscious of it very quickly. And then you will witness and realise how you truely manifest absolutely everything in your life and your true power. Because you will be fully flowing with and tapped in to and be aligned with source consciousness.

As you imagine what you want, as you have done here in your topic, you can feel your emotions guide you to really find the best feeling imagination that you can find, whatever idea you really want right now, imagine what you really want to be do or have right now. And then really feel how that feels emotionally, that good feeling positive emotion. And then hold on to that feeling, and let go of the imagination, and fully focus on the feeling and become aware of how good it feels and enjoy how good it feels as fully as you can by holding your attention on that good feeling to become very aware of it and know how it feels and what it feels like, and then you can look around your reality and what consider your options of what you can and are willing to act upon, and apply the formula: Act on your highest excitement/passion/love/joy (whatever feels best) to the best of your ability, with zero expectation/insistence on the outcome, untill you can take it no further, and again and again.

Untill you become a fully blended being, physical consciousness and source consciousness hand in hand together as one whole functioning unit of evermore greater allowed realisation from within and outside.

Always works for me. Unconditional love and joy and freedom and empowerment and knowledge to you and all.