Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 19-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Master
My heart is breaking at this very sad news. I had no idea Adrienne had been ill. A dear friend. Sending prayers to your family. May you rest in peace my dear friend.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 19-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Seeker

Safe journies, Adrienne.
Old 24-03-2017, 10:23 AM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
My condolences to her family and friends, my best wishes for her Newly begun journey.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Suspended
Be in peace, Adrienne. You help me a lot, thank you.
Old 27-03-2017, 02:18 PM
Guide
Dear Adrienne, Dream Angel, Dreamie.

I just came here yesterday after a while and read that you went to the other side.

You will be very remembered here for your kindness, sense of humor, and for your beautiful spirit, always ready to learn and help.

Fly high, my dear. You are now free.
Old 28-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Ascender
I haven't been on the forum for a while and looked casually at the main page....and saw this thread.

Oh dear! What a loss to the forum! She will be sorely missed by so many souls on this forum - and of course elsewhere.

But as others have said already, at least thankfully she did not suffer for a prolonged period. That is something to be grateful for.

Fly free and be happy, dear Adrienne!
Old 28-03-2017, 11:00 PM
Master
I have thought about her everyday, since I became aware of her passing!

I am very disappointed that I did not support her more through this ordeal! But I am sure that she is not resting! But having fun in a much better place right now, this dimension is just the start of the adventure…….

She was the most beautiful member on this entire site! And in spiritual circles they say that your vibration dictates your reality, so it’s obvious to me that Adrienne’s vibration was too high for this plane of existence! As a man she inspired me and made me want to become a better man! that's what sweetness, graciousness you know all those feminine qualities can do to a man! (Your sweetness is my weakness).
Old 29-03-2017, 02:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

It is with a very heavy heart that I relay that I have received the very sad news that Adrienne has passed away from her battle with cancer. The last contact I had with her was December 17th and her tests were due to come back but it was not looking good. She passed away suddenly so it’s a blessing that she did not suffer long like sadly many do.

I know that she had a strong and positive outlook on this process but too knew that her cancer was advanced. She was someone I have known for a very long time here on Spiritual Forums and that we always got on very well. I too know that she was a private person and did not want others to worry on her.

It had been a while now that I have felt her trying to contact me, and I knew in my heart she had passed and made her crossing. I too could not share that without confirmations on her passing. I now have that blessed to someone that contact me via the E Mail here.

I know she is well now and happy we all know. Hold her in your blessings.

Lynn
SF Admin

Oh my god. I am so sad I missed this. R.I.P
Old 29-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Burntfruit

I am sorry to hear that Adrienne has passed away.

I recall her with much warmth.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Master
I think sometimes moderators, admins and other people that put so much work in on SF to keep it up and running do not always enter SF members awareness that you all are real people, living real lives and suffering from real problems, like the rest of us. I've often wondered myself when having communication with other members, what they are like in real life outside of contributing in typing form on SF. It's easy to become detached and forget all members are real people living a life that might have parallels to our own or non whatsoever. It's those factors that make it fascinating to communicate with the immense variety of people on SF. But I digress. Just wanted to say that sometimes people on the other end of your computer reaching out in the world on a forum are taken for granted that they'll always be there. Adrienne has left this world. On the bigger stage of real life, that's a very sad loss for both herself, her family, her friends and SF. I hope Adrienne is in a better place now, free from pain and suffering.