Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-08-2018, 01:07 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi SoulGenesis,

For me, the self I am living at the moment is both soul and thought.
Mind, body, and Spirit.

The brain has its place as well. To divide it up seems to be according to what may be needed to use. For example; Move an object, body, think of of a way to deal with an experience, mind, the connections felt, spirit.

Edit: it all seems to interact with each.

Just my take on it.

I was writing here about "words having different meanings"...
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=169

And that applies specially to the division of body and soul BY the spirit. Soul for me is pure consciousness that is supposed to reincarnate. Emotions and mind are part of the body, that is God given by destiny. In the end it's about freedom and evolution, which cannot work without reincarnating souls, which then also "grow" through the evolution. But freedom is not possible without a reasonable brain. And "reason" is also not defined. IMO is part of reason not to be worried (much) about the body but 100% about the soul. Then it's in the realization of the creator the "proof" of reason, which becomes obvious through the "apocalypse", i.e. the creator has the definition of "reason".

Edit:
An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse

But the "realization of God" is also already an apocalypse, if it is TRUE. But we can only realize trough ourselves, so then we become/became what God intended to create - and then the "realization" IS apocalypse, i.e. it will happen then.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
I was writing here about "words having different meanings"...
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=169

And that applies specially to the division of body and soul BY the spirit. Soul for me is pure consciousness that is supposed to reincarnate. Emotions and mind are part of the body, that is God given by destiny. In the end it's about freedom and evolution, which cannot work without reincarnating souls, which then also "grow" through the evolution. But freedom is not possible without a reasonable brain. And "reason" is also not defined. IMO is part of reason not to be worried (much) about the body but 100% about the soul. Then it's in the realization of the creator the "proof" of reason, which becomes obvious through the "apocalypse", i.e. the creator has the definition of "reason".

Agree, words needed to communicate (atleast in this form of interaction).

Just to present another angel. If one has true faith, then does one have to worry about the soul?

I tend to believe and had dreams confirming that the soul may experience many life times. To learn, in some ways, To experience different ways, perhaps. IMO, it seems different for each, as seen expressed in forums such as these.

What is being realized? Some say that we are God, some say the "true self", then there talk of revelation and atoning for our sins. But what is meant by all this? Is it the truth or as one may feel it to be? I don't know for others only for myself been through the fire and brimstone talk and it just does not add up.

Nothing towards you or anyone else, just something I walked away from years ago. The guilt, the feeling unworthy, the battle with religion.

So excuse me here for stating it in the way I am going to., I hear and read apocalypse and the old roots get pulled at a bit. The gloom and doom of destruction. Sure our time here is limited, as is all life here, but why worry about it?

Worry is arrogance, a need to control, IMO and how it has been told to me.
I can not control what may come or is already in motion. I can decide how to deal with it or not.

I can enjoy the ride and grateful to those who grace my life and ride (if ever so briefly) with me.

There is no division in the creation. Diversity, yes. Individuality, yes. Division is chosen or not.

To me it all blends into the consciousness, what we learn, realize and yet to experience. The Soul seems to remember what the mind may forget. The mind/body is for living and dealing with the present life, the Soul for many lives, as I feel it to be.

Spirit the energy/light that gives life.

Reason has its place as well. Have to make some sort of sense out of it or go bonkers.

All seem to have its purpose. What it may be for me, may differ a bit then for you. That is alright in my book. How boring it would be if we all thought the same.

For myself (yes talking about this guy here), have learned and continue to learn about life from others. Inspired by others. Been graced by others presence.
For this I find a truth. That is without others this journey would not be as it is and my Soul would not experience what it does. None of this would hold any meaning.

It all blends into the consciousness, IMO

As for God, well figure it knows what it is doing.

Well that is my view at present.

Edit: just saw how you are using apocalypse as an unveiling/uncovering, in this sense I can relate that such is going on in the world here. It seems what has been swept under the rug is now coming to surface again. Not sure where it is all going.

Thank you
Old 17-08-2018, 07:13 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Agree, words needed to communicate (atleast in this form of interaction).

Just to present another angel. If one has true faith, then does one have to worry about the soul?

I tend to believe and had dreams confirming that the soul may experience many life times. To learn, in some ways, To experience different ways, perhaps. IMO, it seems different for each, as seen expressed in forums such as these.

What is being realized? Some say that we are God, some say the "true self", then there talk of revelation and atoning for our sins. But what is meant by all this? Is it the truth or as one may feel it to be? I don't know for others only for myself been through the fire and brimstone talk and it just does not add up.

Nothing towards you or anyone else, just something I walked away from years ago. The guilt, the feeling unworthy, the battle with religion.

So excuse me here for stating it in the way I am going to., I hear and read apocalypse and the old roots get pulled at a bit. The gloom and doom of destruction. Sure our time here is limited, as is all life here, but why worry about it?

Worry is arrogance, a need to control, IMO and how it has been told to me.
I can not control what may come or is already in motion. I can decide how to deal with it or not.

I can enjoy the ride and grateful to those who grace my life and ride (if ever so briefly) with me.

There is no division in the creation. Diversity, yes. Individuality, yes. Division is chosen or not.

To me it all blends into the consciousness, what we learn, realize and yet to experience. The Soul seems to remember what the mind may forget. The mind/body is for living and dealing with the present life, the Soul for many lives, as I feel it to be.

Spirit the energy/light that gives life.

Reason has its place as well. Have to make some sort of sense out of it or go bonkers.

All seem to have its purpose. What it may be for me, may differ a bit then for you. That is alright in my book. How boring it would be if we all thought the same.

For myself (yes talking about this guy here), have learned and continue to learn about life from others. Inspired by others. Been graced by others presence.
For this I find a truth. That is without others this journey would not be as it is and my Soul would not experience what it does. None of this would hold any meaning.

It all blends into the consciousness, IMO

As for God, well figure it knows what it is doing.

Well that is my view at present.

Edit: just saw how you are using apocalypse as an unveiling/uncovering, in this sense I can relate that such is going on in the world here. It seems what has been swept under the rug is now coming to surface again. Not sure where it is all going.

Thank you

There we can see how confusing things may be. For me light is unemotional truth (true consciousness / 5D).
"Emotions" are energy, for instance "love", that is also impossible to define/communicate. An "emotion" can never represent the "realization" and "reason" what is something that CAN be communicated. But then "true love" would/could be the embodiment of something rational. That then defines itself rather as an "inhibition" than "omnipotence". So the "conscience" can be seen as an "inhibition" or "sexual impotence", i.e. the perception when sex is not "real".
"Conscience" also needs to be defined, since it can be confused with the culturally impregnated early childhood "conditioning", i.e. fear from punishment. Then it just relates to the own "truthfulness" i.e. to the ONEness with the truth. So from that perspective it's hard to say whether being a religious believer automatically saves ones soul. It could if we would/could follow everything exactly, but then it also becomes hard. So there is space for our BECOMING authentically rational, which is the intention of God, instead of just following orders. And from all that results a more or less true consciousness i.e. ONEness with God = realization. Of course one cannot represent the whole infinite truth of God, but just the portion that is suffice for mutual "certainty", i.e. you in God and God in you.
"Certainty" is then the same as "(basic) trust".

Edit:
There is the "basic division" where Satanists see "inhibition" as weakness and ruthlessness as strength.
But "inhibition" is a virtue, because even reptiles can be ruthless, just when they recognize some weakness, i.e. it's always big(ger) fish eats small(er) fish and about (abuse of) power (in the own/EGOcentric favor). Then again it's whether we enter a symbiosis with (absurdity of) power or we stay with the truth (in the light). The best example is Edward Snowden. From true democratic perspective he should be considered a "hero", but from the perspective of "power" he's a traitor, which also is an archetype and coincidently my first tarot card ever that I "picked at random". If it weren't that card maybe I'd never got interested in tarot.

12. Hanged Man/Traitor

By the way, Jesus was also nothing more or less than a traitor/heretic^^, at least from the perspective of the *Jewish* Pharisees^^. Institutionalized religion is inevitably always some sort of Pharisee. But there it's whether we put our own honest perception of truth (=LIGHT) ABOVE "solidarity" with the "own" (religious group/ethnicity). In the end it's about becoming ONE human(ity) with God/truth/light and not one ethnic/religious group dominating others under the pretense that God were on their side, for what reason ever.

Last edited by SoulGenesis : 17-08-2018 at 08:57 AM.
Old 17-08-2018, 08:03 AM
Suspended

This song from my personal truth perspective I find "very/most highly" energetic^^.

Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation (Turn yourself around)

EDIT

This I also find a very symbolic card.

It's as if "realization=reason/maturity" leads to liberation (from power).
I.e. (seeing) the truth shall set you free.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:16 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis

This song from my personal truth perspective I find "very/most highly" energetic^^.

Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation (Turn yourself around)

This I also find pretty^^ energetic.

White Zombie (ft. Iggy Pop) - Black Sunshine

EDIT

But "Black" Sunshine is just the blackspot in our perception,
i.e. the moon eclipsing the sun.

Old 17-08-2018, 11:43 AM
Suspended
The Moon & the Sun
- two views -

Old 17-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Suspended

Old 17-08-2018, 01:08 PM
Suspended
Old 17-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Suspended
Old 17-08-2018, 04:38 PM
Master

Quote:

For me, the self I am living at the moment is both soul and thought.

You bring up the most interesting thoughts and views. I think we have to ask what is reincarnation in relation to self, but the soul and a journey. The soul is not reincarnated so there is no such thing. The soul (self) does not die. When it is said we are reincarnated, it is the soul that is being talked about.

I like finally hearing the word soul realized to the process that expresses who (what) reincarnates ''..... soul (may) experience many lifetimes."