Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-04-2018, 04:50 AM
Experiencer

wisdom, success, and happiness

Can you sum up, briefly, your idea of how to succeed, live wisely, and find happiness? Are there any simple, major understandings such as, 'Treat others as you would like to be treated,' 'Do what you want to do,' or maybe you agree with J. Krishnamurti that we should give up beliefs and ideals and practice 'choiceless awareness' of the contents of consciousness?

Of course, it may be more complicated and these things can't necessarily be easily summarized, but what is the essence of your perspective on these matters?

Btw, I'm not talking about beliefs, such as 'all is one,' but wisdom in terms of the living of our lives.
Old 21-04-2018, 07:41 AM
Master
So many different levels / layers that reflect an element of self wisdom, success, happiness .

These levels also reflect the material and spiritual aspects of ourselves .

Certain successes don’t necessarily reflect happiness so each to their own on that score ..

Inner happiness despite one’s circumstance can reflect wisdom and in these instances success goes hand in hand because one has seen beyond the circumstance ..

On another post I spoke about our life’s path and what lies before us depending on where we are at within ourselves …

It’s no different really relating that to this thread .. but at the heart of it all it will boil down to the journey of getting to know self .

Are you happy with self? If your not, the happiness of life’s experiences will be more about the situation rather than how you really feel about yourself .

I suppose this is why many relate to inner and outer happiness ..

x daz x
Old 21-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for sharing this.

Getting to know self, being happy with yourself, and being happy despite outer circumstances. I guess these three go together. And meditation is a way of getting to know yourself, as is self-observation in one's moment to moment experience.
Old 24-11-2018, 09:16 PM
Master
Hello HS - I just ran across this article and thought it had made some interesting points:

https://www.fastcompany.com/90266718...t-of-happiness
Old 28-11-2018, 07:31 PM
boshy b. good

yoke be as saying yolk, allike egg's yolk, that's what it be. notice. it be not the ends, to take that with you or and i

Last edited by boshy b. good : 28-11-2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old 29-11-2018, 04:05 AM
Master
A huge part of your success and happiness in life follows who you choose to be with....

A great wife/husband will make for a lots of success and happiness. ......but make a bad choice who to be with. ...and you'll be miserable and unhappy.

Most of all......decided what it is that you really want. .....then plan accordingly.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 30-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Live in harmony, love, gratitude, and hope. For me it has come down to these simple things.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
Can you sum up, briefly, your idea of how to succeed, live wisely, and find happiness?

Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
A huge part of your success and happiness in life follows who you choose to be with....

Yep. Hence i choose to be alone.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:16 AM
boshy b. good

wisdom, success, happiness, are found based because you take out to serious task or and serious duty, wisdom, success, happiness be the spirit of fruit of laborering
Old 14-12-2018, 11:32 AM
boshy b. good

wisdom, success, happiness, be a opened mindedness to one has laborering