Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 09-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Master
I REALLY need some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneClark
There is a rather specific dimensional jump that I need to make. The fact that there is absolutely no reliable way of focusing on something so specific, and the fact that there is no absolutely reliable away of avoiding doubt are going to be a problem in my situation, so I really could use some help.

Hi DaneClark,

Consider that the facts you've cited in your post, above (my bold) may be affecting your perception of what is actually reliable for you to count on as the help you seek....

.....precisely as really, really committed thinkers similarly believed, acted upon, and staked their worldviews on incontrovertibly derived facts...until the REAL FACTS came to light, thusly:

Do the Heavens still rotate around the Earth? Not after Copernicus, Kepler, and Galileo.

Are time and space separate from one another? Not after Einstein.

Did you get your vaccines this year? Thanks to Pasteur you did.

Is the Earth still flat? Ask Erickson, Columbus or Magellan for the answer.

Do you have to study your science homework or read the scriptures of whatever faith you profess in the dark? Not after a little help from Gutenberg and Edison.

You can readily see the impact of individuals with their OWN ideas helping other individuals change THEIR ideas about these things, which eventually results in the civilization changing, right?

If you understand that the words "limitations" and "grasp" are simply metaphors for "beliefs", then it becomes transparently obvious that transcending "limitations" and exceeding "grasp" is really an exercise in PERCEIVING REALITY IN ITS TRUE DIMENSIONS.....AND APPLYING THE UNDERSTANDING THEREFROM ACCORDINGLY.

The "belief" in limitation must then be seen to be SELF-IMPOSED......and if self-imposed....

....IT MUST BE SELF-REMOVED !!

So why NOT remove the self-imposed limitations you've been using as facts?

Here's why!

All possible "versions" of your reality already exist. In fact, they are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now. However, most of these "versions" are invisible to us, and they become "visible" only when we "tune" ourselves (via our beliefs), to be compatible and resonant with the frequencies of any one particular "version". Furthermore, since Time is only a local "illusion" that does not really exist, everything you ever hope to "become" or "attain", you have already become and attained. If it's "invisible" to you, that's only because your beliefs do not yet have you vibrating in a manner that is synchronous with those versions. You contain it ALL - all possible "versions". And all these here/now versions are in various states of visible/invisible for you, depending on your beliefs relative to any particular version. You "see" and "objectively experience" the versions that are synchronized with how you are vibrating, and it's your beliefs at any given moment that determine how you are vibrating.

"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"
Dr. Wayne Dyer

Who knows? This may just help you see the real facts as: they've been waiting for you to see them...all along!

To REALLY answer your post's request: Help yourself....to them!

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 09-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio

All possible "versions" of your reality already exist. In fact, they are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now. However, most of these "versions" are invisible to us, and they become "visible" only when we "tune" ourselves (via our beliefs), to be compatible and resonant with the frequencies of any one particular "version". Furthermore, since Time is only a local "illusion" that does not really exist, everything you ever hope to "become" or "attain", you have already become and attained. If it's "invisible" to you, that's only because your beliefs do not yet have you vibrating in a manner that is synchronous with those versions. You contain it ALL - all possible "versions". And all these here/now versions are in various states of visible/invisible for you, depending on your beliefs relative to any particular version. You "see" and "objectively experience" the versions that are synchronized with how you are vibrating, and it's your beliefs at any given moment that determine how you are vibrating.

Ahhhh... like slipping into a warm bath...

I so enjoyed this, thank you :)
Old 09-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Master
Rub a dub dub! (smiles)
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 11-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Newbie ;)

It seems like it would be theoretically possible to create such a being using a brainwave entrainment device, but figuring out exactly how feels like looking for a needle in a haystack
Old 11-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I have personal insight into this

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneClark
It IS sort of a time/space thing. And the reality I want is one that doesn't really have anything about it that would give it priority over any of an infinite number of other realities that I could end up in instead. And I also suffer from some kind of OCD or something that seems to effect my sense of confirmation bias.

What I've learned is that having some kind of impairment actually is a gift. I have ADD and was praying on why would I be created faulty. The answer came back immediately, "there is no faulty, that's only your limited belief"

Being ADD is a gift that allows me to live outside the box. I don't related to a worldly or physical existence as much. It's a process.

I also have experienced a sense of loss of confirmation also.

Many people have come to me and asked questions through the years as how to handle problems they have.

Also over the years and asking these people why they came to me they've answered because you have the answers.

Looking back now I can honestly say that my human self doesn't really know, but my attachment to the universal mind does have all the answers.

I've really been more of the helper kind of soul.

I still can' explain it in worldly terms, it just happens in the moment.

It's interesting that you wrote this last night I made the conscious decision to seek this out with others that have had are experiencing the same type of condition.

What I truly believe is that we are more connected with the universe and our human ego lives are diminishing.

One thought that came to me was to begin a group of others that desire to do some seeking.
Old 14-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Ascender

Hello Dane. You might find it helpful to try a simple shift in perception. One that comes to mind is moving the perception of being in the universe to being of the universe. A way of beginning to real--ise this is to see universe as process and not place, and yourself/ourselves/all as participants in that process. Starting point, and not actually imaginary at all, it's real, but our physical requirements have dictated a distance between us and all else and our commonplace senses have developed accordingly so that we have become a little trapped within a perception which has proved useful but from which we can and will --and must--see and be beyond.

All the best. petex
Old 15-07-2018, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello Dane. You might find it helpful to try a simple shift in perception. One that comes to mind is moving the perception of being in the universe to being of the universe. A way of beginning to real--ise this is to see universe as process and not place, and yourself/ourselves/all as participants in that process. Starting point, and not actually imaginary at all, it's real, but our physical requirements have dictated a distance between us and all else and our commonplace senses have developed accordingly so that we have become a little trapped within a perception which has proved useful but from which we can and will --and must--see and be beyond.

All the best. petex

Weareunity,

... Your post is so well said. "One that comes to mind is moving the perception of being in the universe to being of the universe."

I believe you will find the references below, extremely telling, as to just how commonplace our very senses have obscured where the "starting point" to understanding why We Are Unity, actually is (it's not where we perceive it to be)!

Removing the blinders we've imposed upon ourselves is....the 1st step to overcome the trap! And all the succeeding steps should proceed inexorably toward this realization: "You and your environment cannot be regarded as existing separately. You and your world are one. Therefore, you must turn from the objective appearance of things to the subjective center of things, your consciousness, if you truly desire to know the cause of the phenomena of life, and how to use this knowledge to realize your fondest dreams." I think you'll very much appreciate that Neville Goddard, whose quote I've just used (in the 3rd reference), agrees completely with what you've said.

Perhaps our OP can also be guided by these perceptions, as well.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...4&postcount=46 Caution: it comes with a warning!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...47&postcount=2

Reference: http://www.thepowerofawareness.org/chapter-two

Last edited by guthrio : 15-07-2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old 15-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Ascender

Hello guthrio.

Now and again my spirit is lifted by the sound of someone whistling harmoniously along with the tune in my mind. Thank you.

The tune in question is in my case a composition fallen into place by years of solitary observation, pondering--and stumbling. Others, I realise, will read, seek guidance and so on. My way has been,and remains--as mentioned-- the way of a solitary stumbler with no destination in mind. All the best. petex
Old 15-07-2018, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello guthrio.

Now and again my spirit is lifted by the sound of someone whistling harmoniously along with the tune in my mind. Thank you.

The tune in question is in my case a composition fallen into place by years of solitary observation, pondering--and stumbling. Others, I realise, will read, seek guidance and so on. My way has been,and remains--as mentioned-- the way of a solitary stumbler with no destination in mind. All the best. petex

...and thanks also to you, Weareunity, for your harmonious composition, whose Truth resonated in me.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for sharing this information.