Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Master
Friendship through turmoil

It is my intention to use this thread to convey a message of love and understanding, and my thoughts are with a friend whom we share a difference of opinions. My dear friend, Nature Grows. I love your user name because it is so simple and elegant. In fact, we are all here on this planet to experience what it is to be human and to learn and grow. There are so many challenges that the Universe lay out on each of our paths, but it all comes down to one simple truth; LOVE. Love is the recognition of oneness and seeing that within the Universe there is truly no “other” and the distinction between you and I is but an illusion. At the core, I AM YOU and YOU are ME. This might sound incredibly naive and simplistic, but there is a deep wisdom that can be felt, understood, but never conveyed through concepts or words. You have demonstrated your willingness to go beyond your thoughts and concepts. This is admirable and I applaud you as I watch you grow into a man that I can be proud to call a friend. There are so much difficulties and darkness that you (and all of us) have to navigate through, but I see so much goodness and power that already intrinsically reside within you. Bring on the LIGHT. You (and all of us) are so much more than the anger and turmoil. You are LOVE itself. I am here for you and I won't go away. We (every soul) remind each other of love and I thank you for your efforts and courage to see beyond what you are conditioned to know. I LOVE you. Let us bring more kindness and understanding through this thread as I extend my hand to you in friendship and love. I think some of the most meaningful friendships are those that help each other grow and evolve into being the highest potential that we are. I appreciate you and what you have to offer. Let this thread be about LOVE. I am speaking to you, the Higher Self that you are. Let us ponder this question, “What is friendship and human intimacy?” :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 11-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Master
My sister reminds me that though my words are well intentioned, they might appear to be a bit patronizing and that is never my intention. Forgive me if they might appear so, but know that I only truly wish for the best and for the goodness of love's awareness for you, for me, ad for us all. <3

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 12-08-2018, 08:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
It is my intention to use this thread to convey a message of love and understanding, and my thoughts are with a friend whom we share a difference of opinions. My dear friend, Nature Grows. I love your user name because it is so simple and elegant.

Hey Imzadi, well thanks, I would say your user name is cool to, but i have no idea what it means so.. yea lol.. I don't know if you just made it up yourself or..

Quote:
In fact, we are all here on this planet to experience what it is to be human and to learn and grow. There are so many challenges that the Universe lay out on each of our paths, but it all comes down to one simple truth; LOVE. Love is the recognition of oneness and seeing that within the Universe there is truly no “other” and the distinction between you and I is but an illusion. At the core, I AM YOU and YOU are ME. This might sound incredibly naive and simplistic, but there is a deep wisdom that can be felt, understood, but never conveyed through concepts or words.

You have demonstrated your willingness to go beyond your thoughts and concepts. This is admirable and I applaud you as I watch you grow into a man that I can be proud to call a friend. There are so much difficulties and darkness that you (and all of us) have to navigate through, but I see so much goodness and power that already intrinsically reside within you. Bring on the LIGHT. You (and all of us) are so much more than the anger and turmoil. You are LOVE itself. I am here for you and I won't go away. We (every soul) remind each other of love and I thank you for your efforts and courage to see beyond what you are conditioned to know.

I have experienced the oneness of things that you speak of, iv spoken about it before in different threads, and non duality, however for the most part i do not operate in that state of being, I have felt it is correct in a bigger picture, i will sometimes shift into that state when i feel like it will be helpful, but.. im going to try explain how i feel about this, in that state there is kinda no problems, or if there is there not problems too, no problem with having a problem, there is no real issue with anything not meaning you don't dislike things, you are here in this reality but feel untouched by it.. for the most part, iv described it before as being like the tv screen, identifying as the tv screen and knowing that its not having the same fate as the characters on its screen.. and there can or may be a sense of everything is perfect with this, but that is why I don't stay in it because i disagree with that, or if i go into it i go right into it out the other side of it where even duality is non dual so nothing really changes its just recognising that it was already like this before hand.. does this make sense? maybe, if people have experienced this too they will understand i think, for me its not been so much about things are perfect but this state has more of a freeing unbounded feeling for me.

Iv also noticed with this some people get to this an think there done or arrived at something, they may think they are beyond everything or whatever, this is when i feel people let there feet get off the ground, and iv done it before too but i came back from that, and now go about life, the journey doesn't end, it can't, i don't think so..

Something I want to also add though is you say "You have demonstrated your willingness to go beyond your thoughts and concepts." oneness can be seen as another concept or thought, there is something even beyond oneness, and how i got to oneness in my first experience of it, before being able to switch in an out of it, was to drop everything i thought about myself, the "I" died then realised a bigger "I" or everything then if you drop that one too, theres something else there which its not easy to explain exactly because you can't use words for this. There could be more too as well.

At the end of day i guess what i try to point out with this stuff to people is ok have your realisations or whatever, but don't get to caught up in them and forget about the world or yourself, its people choice of course as well but integrate this stuff into your lives is what im saying but no one has to listen to me of course.

Quote:
I LOVE you. Let us bring more kindness and understanding through this thread as I extend my hand to you in friendship and love. I think some of the most meaningful friendships are those that help each other grow and evolve into being the highest potential that we are. I appreciate you and what you have to offer. Let this thread be about LOVE. I am speaking to you, the Higher Self that you are. Let us ponder this question, “What is friendship and human intimacy?” :)

Thanks I appreciate you too and am fine with being friends as you know, to your question “What is friendship and human intimacy?” first thing that comes to mind, an maybe its just from this chat but i got "knowing thyself" i was going to say friendship is friendship and human intimacy is human intimacy but i also got "knowing thyself" so ill put that here too.

Thanks Imzadi.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Suspended
Quote:
My sister reminds me that though my words are well intentioned, they might appear to be a bit patronizing and that is never my intention. Forgive me if they might appear so, but know that I only truly wish for the best and for the goodness of love's awareness for you, for me, ad for us all. <3

No, your words are fine, no problem. I have been working a bit so did not reply to quickly, but its ok.
Old 17-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Experiencer

In regards to friendship and human intimacy, it is Important to let things that are meant to be said in private, be said in private. Even within friendships, this is critical to intimacy. Real friends don't thrive off of reputation based on how they appear to others. The key to any intimate relationship is that they keep it honest, they love without expectation to the point where their friend feels as if their friend has almost lost awareness of themselves. They don't appear as if they want to build a cult of followers, the intimacy is quite naturally there, heart to heart.

That's where trust is built. Real intimacy.