Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleiner Kuchen
I'm type O negative... Also, I've been described as a starseed. I dunno if I am.

I'm open to the idea, considering I've felt like an "Alien" most of my life, and as a child, I was obsessed with healing powers, compassion, and the sky.

Either way, very interesting topic!

My take is that, even if we or all humanity was seeded...ultimately, it's all One, it's all from God.

And to be driven to heal, to be compassionate, to be sensitive to difference and the need for acceptance...to look upward and outward...

Those are all wonderful things that humanity needs more of, no matter where it originated And now more than ever...

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-04-2012, 08:33 PM
ditsykate

Oh how interesting,
my huband and I and 3 children are all O neg.
My parents are both positive???
You should do a survey on the blood type of people on this site.
Lots of love x
Old 19-04-2012, 03:23 AM
Master
I don't think our blood types make us 'special' in any way, it just means for some its harder to find a match if their blood type is of the rare variety...My sister is AB- which is a rare blood group only a small percentage of the population have this blood group, so if she needed blood it would be hard for her to get...I am AB+ and mine also hard to get because a small percentage of the population have this, about 3% i think....the negatives are like 1%......the thing with my blood is, its is a universal reciever, so I can give my blood and plasma to any other blood group, however they can't give theirs to me, i can also give my blood to my AB- sister and she can give to me as well..phew!..but she's on the other side of the world so not so phew!....I am thinking seriously of donating because my plasma is in high demand......I guess it is one way of giving back to my brothers and sisters.......but I don't regard myself as other worldly or 'special'.....I have my parents to thank for my blood group thats it, or is it??.. Then again, one never knows in this amazing universe, the possibilites are endless?...hmmmm......Peace
Old 20-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I don't think our blood types make us 'special' in any way, it just means for some its harder to find a match if their blood type is of the rare variety...My sister is AB- which is a rare blood group only a small percentage of the population have this blood group, so if she needed blood it would be hard for her to get...I am AB+ and mine also hard to get because a small percentage of the population have this, about 3% i think....the negatives are like 1%......the thing with my blood is, its is a universal reciever, so I can give my blood and plasma to any other blood group, however they can't give theirs to me, i can also give my blood to my AB- sister and she can give to me as well..phew!..but she's on the other side of the world so not so phew!....I am thinking seriously of donating because my plasma is in high demand......I guess it is one way of giving back to my brothers and sisters.......but I don't regard myself as other worldly or 'special'.....I have my parents to thank for my blood group thats it, or is it??.. Then again, one never knows in this amazing universe, the possibilites are endless?...hmmmm......Peace

Well there are many traits shared by those with a RH- blood type, here you can read some of them:

http://rhnegativeregistry.com/traits...dividuals.html

Well the most important part is that there is no protein which comes from the Rhesus Monkey in it, unlike more than half humans, and in my case is not something I have to thank my parents, well at least not completely for they are both RH+.

I applaud you for wanting to donate, many people need it, of course I have even heard that those with my bood type shouldn't even receive blood from others, even from the same type, but rather save theirs for a future need.
Old 21-04-2012, 06:38 AM
shareunity

AB+

yup yup
Old 21-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
My Mother is B- I'm B+ but this drops me into a rare blood group anyway as there is less than 9% of the world population with it. I had to give my own blood and have it frozen when I was carry my children and have to carry a card with my blood type on in case I have an accident.

As for my Mother having Indigo or star seed traits nope defiantly not and she never has had. I'm also the only one of my siblings from her that has any healing or those kinds of abilities etc and I don’t class myself as either.

Its an interesting topic all the same.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 21-04-2012, 06:58 AM
MaliMarie

A feeling of not belonging YEP
Truth seekers YEP

Sense of a "Mission" in life YEP

Empathy & Compassion for Mankind YEP

An extra rib or vertebra. YEP

Higher than average IQ YEP (I'm not being cocky either...)

ESP Ability YEP

Love of Space & Science KIND OF

More sensitive vision & other senses. YEP

Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities YEP

Cannot be cloned HOW WOULD I KNOW THIS? lol

Lower body temperature YEP 97.9

Higher blood pressure (some say lower) MINES LOWER

Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes GREEN (but then again, they only left out brown eyes lol)

Red or reddish tint to hair color YEP

Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight I DON'T SUNBURN. (is this what they're saying?)

Unexplained Scares YEP

Piercing Eyes YEP (from what I've been told)

Tend to be Healers YEP

Empathetic Illnesses ? (not sure what an empathetic ilness is...)

Ability to disrupt electrical devices YEP (sometimes anyway..)

Prone to Alien Abductions NO..

Experience unexplained phenomenon YEP

Physic Dreams and/or Abilities YEP

http://rhnegativeregistry.com/traits...dividuals.html

I'm not an indigo. I do believe I'm an earth angel though... not sure if that counts right now lol but I'm the only one in my family with negative blood and also the only one in the family who has any of the physical features on the list... besides the eyes lol but they named every color but brown, so that one doesn't really help lol. I'm A- But most of my family have some kind of gift.. without the negative rh factor.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:55 PM
belovodia

I don't know if anyone is familiar with MBTI personality types.

There does seem to be a correlation between certain personality types
and blood types. Of course, there is no hard evidence - just based on observation.

My daughter and I are both 0- and are very similiar in that we are both
intuitive feelers according the the MBTI system. Our hypersensitivity can
be more of a curse than anything but at the same time, we've been able to assist many people.

I had always felt like an outcast with my 'unusual' personality style and thus
felt much better once I realised I operated much differently to most. This does not make me special, but explains a lot and has given me self-acceptance.

I find it extremely interesting that all of the other intuitive types that I have met, also have rh negative blood types.
Old 16-05-2012, 08:08 AM
siena

RH -

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Disabilities wouldn't have anything to do with blood type. There would be other genetic issues at play.

Hi gypsymystique, I want to know more about what you say.
I remember that many years ago, couples had to take a blood exam to see if their blood matched. My parents had six children apparently normal, and the the 7th. with #7 an aspie, they found out that their blood (did not mix?) sorry for the language. We are all middle age, and finding out a range of mental and learning disabilities which we have compensated throughout our lives.

I do wonder if one of the reasons of this range of dissabilities lies not in this fact.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by siena
Hi gypsymystique, I want to know more about what you say.
I remember that many years ago, couples had to take a blood exam to see if their blood matched. My parents had six children apparently normal, and the the 7th. with #7 an aspie, they found out that their blood (did not mix?) sorry for the language. We are all middle age, and finding out a range of mental and learning disabilities which we have compensated throughout our lives.

I do wonder if one of the reasons of this range of dissabilities lies not in this fact.

I hope that something can be done about Asperberger's. Taking care of an autistic child at camp was one of the more difficult experiences, in my life, but it was so enjoyable. The poor boy was so happy, yet so remote to the human world. I turned my back for a moment to help other children with things, only to find him atop a ladder. Thankfully, he didn't fall.

On a mystical level, your story doesn't surprise me.

My initials are RH, ironically.

The "star child" thing --- well --- I'm pretty sure there is a bunch of truth at the bottom of it. I think they are the ground layers of a new age in the world. I also believe that they suffer all kinds of problems because they are prepping the ground for the golden age.