Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 26-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Experiencer

Hi mogenblue,

As I was reading your last comment, you made me smile. It was kind of like looking at something I might have written. And I'm happy to hear that you were feeling so 'jolly' yesterday, although you might like to be careful that the 'jolly' doesn't offset the healthy diet too much.

It's interesting that you found people to talk to on an insurance forum about plant based diets. I can't imagine how that started. Did someone bring up a particular illness that gave you a 'springboard' in with your contribution? Well maybe a seed was planted even if the talk did fade away. You never know!
Old 27-09-2016, 01:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrah
Hi mogenblue,

As I was reading your last comment, you made me smile. It was kind of like looking at something I might have written. And I'm happy to hear that you were feeling so 'jolly' yesterday, although you might like to be careful that the 'jolly' doesn't offset the healthy diet too much.
makes sense, hahaha
I make sure to get enough fibers. Fibers are important to keep the bacteries in your guts healthy. I want to get bulgur into my regular diet. That's steamed wheat. Some brands are very high in fibers, more then 10%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrah
It's interesting that you found people to talk to on an insurance forum about plant based diets. I can't imagine how that started. Did someone bring up a particular illness that gave you a 'springboard' in with your contribution? Well maybe a seed was planted even if the talk did fade away. You never know!
I jumped on a topic about how to lose weight in a healthy way. It was dead for about a year or so, so I thought it would not harm to give it a go overthere.
Overweight is a very common problem in western society and it leads to various illnesses and other problems.
At present the topic has more then 7000 views, almost 8000. So somebody is reading it.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:09 AM
Guide

Plants are alive of course, but they do not have a complex nervous system as we do. They do not feed as much pain, as animals do
Old 20-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by row37
No one on earth can live an ethical and healthy life if they are putting into their stomachs the burnt, dead bodies of tortured and murdered sentient beings, or eating any foods that contribute to the suffering of those beings. If they are taking that into themselves they will become sick, both physically and spiritually. That usually gets the point across, and it's true. Cause and effect. This is important big stuff, never forget that.

I agree, drop the terms vegan and vegetarian. I use the term cruelty free diet, as that's what it is. Just don't expect anyone to change, and what they eat is their business. However, I support speaking out for those who cannot speak for themselves. If even one person in 10,000 becomes interested in a non dead body diet, my speaking out has been a success.

I agree with this 100%. It is our duty to speak out for the animals. I believe it is our duty to do so. There are all sorts of ways this can be done. In my case I am a member of various groups and write to supermarkets , MP's and do petitions. The most recent one I am interested in is to Ban the Grand National. I also believe in the campaign to get CCTV in all slaughterhouses. These vile places should not even exist, but at the moment the best we can hope for until they have disappeared is CCTV to expose the cruelty that happens there and bring it to attention. It has been proven by undercover reporters.
Its nice to hear there are good people out there.
Old 26-07-2018, 03:48 AM
Experiencer

Plants do not have emotions and feelings.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:41 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight
I agree with this 100%. It is our duty to speak out for the animals. I believe it is our duty to do so. There are all sorts of ways this can be done. In my case I am a member of various groups and write to supermarkets , MP's and do petitions. The most recent one I am interested in is to Ban the Grand National. I also believe in the campaign to get CCTV in all slaughterhouses. These vile places should not even exist, but at the moment the best we can hope for until they have disappeared is CCTV to expose the cruelty that happens there and bring it to attention. It has been proven by undercover reporters.
Its nice to hear there are good people out there.

I like the way you think Starlight.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice_1
Plants do not have emotions and feelings.

Perhaps they don't have emotions, since emotions are part of the 3D experience. Yet it could be helpful to research Cleve Backster's studies.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Perhaps they don't have emotions, since emotions are part of the 3D experience. Yet it could be helpful to research Cleve Backster's studies.

My personal belief is that everything is connected, everything is at the most basic level, comprised of energy and thus responds to other energy. Just like magnets react to one another for example. As far as reactions to harvesting, etc., changes due to hydraulic pressures within plant tissue because 'picking' creates leaks until the plant can seal up the break.

Are you suggesting that emotions are only part of the 3D experience? Why then, do people who have NDE's almost always speak of an 'emotion' of overwhelming Love, when they die? And if you read Robert Monroe's books on his experiences 'over there', he talks about all kinds of emotions. Boredom, joy, excitement, love, confusion........
Old 06-08-2018, 11:47 PM
Master
Most certainly, everything is connected and interconnected, that is what the Cleve Backster studies show. (a plant reacts violently when you think or burning it for example, even over distances)
And yes, emotions are in my understanding a leaning tool of the third density.
If you pay attention to your own experiences, you might find over times emotions flatten out as you go through certain experiences.
In regards to near death experiences and perhaps astral travels, you never leave the earth realms, and only if you leave the earth realms, either through a portal, (white light) or through the angelic realm if you are angelic or perhaps the realm of the Fae, will you download all your earth experiences and be "free". And if you choose to come back and incarnate again, your previous experiences will be downloaded again. And you can continue your development.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:31 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Most certainly, everything is connected and interconnected, that is what the Cleve Backster studies show. (a plant reacts violently when you think or burning it for example, even over distances)
And yes, emotions are in my understanding a leaning tool of the third density.
If you pay attention to your own experiences, you might find over times emotions flatten out as you go through certain experiences.
In regards to near death experiences and perhaps astral travels, you never leave the earth realms, and only if you leave the earth realms, either through a portal, (white light) or through the angelic realm if you are angelic or perhaps the realm of the Fae, will you download all your earth experiences and be "free". And if you choose to come back and incarnate again, your previous experiences will be downloaded again. And you can continue your development.

'Emotions flatten out'? Do you mean we get used to the situation and don't have such an 'emotional reaction'? I don't think that negates the validity of emotions being experienced after we pass over. How do you explain all the 'Love' people talk about when they cross over for a short time? Or Robert Monroe talking about it and all the other emotions he experienced when he was out of body?

I think love is at the heart of the universe and that's why we all have a gut response to it. It's like 'coming home' to our souls. Emotions are the language of souls. No need for words, when you can share your emotional response with others, so they feel your joy, your pain, your boredom....Like when Robert Monroe describes receiving a 'rote' from someone who had an experience and wanted him to know about it. And if I'm not mistaken, he referenced 'emotions' when reviewing the 'rote'.