Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-02-2018, 02:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
According the the bible, I guess you can say he was both. He also ascended to heaven 40 days after he resurrected back on to earth making him an ascended master as well.
His ascension into Heaven was a return to what he had been before his incarnation.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:54 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
I believe verse 3 of John 17 and I also believe verse 3 of John 1.
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
If Jesus made everything he himself could not be a created being but must be God, just as the Father is.

Trinity translation error. at John 1:1-3) At Prov 8--this is Jesus speaking--He alone is Gods master worker-He explains there how difficult it was for God to create him direct. Collosians 1:15--the FIRSTBORN of all CREATION----creation occurred before Jesus came to earth. Your teachers twist it out of error filled translations.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:12 PM
Master

Quote:
His ascension into Heaven was a return to what he had been before his incarnation.

Ooooh INTERESTING! Your words indicate that you believe in life before birth which indicates a belief in re-incarnation. I never would have suspected that from a traditional Christian.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Knower
Not necessarily. He came straight out of God, right? So returned straight back into God. Into universal oneness, as you could call it. You could consider that the highest heaven, no?

Apologies if I messed something up here, I'm not a Christian. I do love to ponder on Christian things though.
Old 13-02-2018, 02:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Jesus was an Ascended Master

If you don't know what that is it's because you've been blanketed into one social-tribal religious thinking, programmed as I we all are.

Ascended Masters are not some creepy new age figures with rainbows shooting out of their bottoms and fingers.

These are the highest beings without robbing the "Most High" of His/Her identity.

Majority of "ascended Masters" have always been of a higher "spiritual caliber" than the rest of us. Many of them have lived many human lifetimes or lifetimes from other worlds where they ascended up a ladder from Spirit-guide to Angel to Master.

If they come back to lead a spiritual life, they are such a master. St. Francis of Asissi was such a person. His life was a testimony to the absolute Truth of Jesus Christ's life and mission.

Or you have someone like the Buddha who was always a very evolved soul and didn't need to physically incarnate, but took on several lifetimes to cultivate the "path to Enlightment/Buddhahood" he established in the life he had as Siddhartha.

There are some among the "ascended Masters:" who are very ancient and existed before and outside the physical realm was created. Now that sounds complicated because all Souls have existed forever. No one is born or created. But when the Soul wishes to separate from the One Divine Being and begin their own journey they have an "age" in relation to what is created. Meaning most of humanity, even the old souls among us are pretty young in terms of all other Entities who have been existing as a distinct consciousness from the Universal Consciousness.

Archangels like Michael and Gabriel are very old compared to us because they most likely never incarnated because "incarnation" wasn't a thing for spirits up until a certain point in the evolution of the physical realm. And they chose to be part of Gods' Armies and Choirs of Light

Now Christ was a very ancient spirit, one who helped the One Divine Being, The All That Is, the FATHER, - create the physical realm. This realm is designed, including the forms and bodies we have after the patterning of this Entity. And the "Christ" Consciousness is infused in all of this physical world, which is the very essence and God and our souls. Christians call that divine power, "the Holy Spirit".

Christ was a deity among others (best word we can use) who helped the Original Creator with many worlds. But Christ over time became more and more invested with humanity, and new young Souls entering matter and the physical embodiment. This is why he had to become one of us, a way out and a way back to the Father since the material world was suppose to be a School and a place to express our individuality but became a realm of Sin, a place where souls felt separated from God and others creating Violence and destructive forces through it's history.
His life as Jesus of Nazareth is what he was famous for and he ascended due to his perfect life.

That is why Jesus Christ is both a deity and an ascended master, Both types of beings dwell in the same plane along with the highest angels.

There are more things in Heaven than there on Earth for us to fathom.

shots fired.

Something I've noticed is people don't like being told opinions like they are facts. Probably should have started out with a format something like "this is what I think, what do you think"
Old 13-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
Ooooh INTERESTING! Your words indicate that you believe in life before birth which indicates a belief in re-incarnation. I never would have suspected that from a traditional Christian.
Jesus was not REincarnated, he was simply incarnated when he took on human form. He is the only one who existed before his birth on earth and he will never be born in the same way again. There is no such thing as reincarnation.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Jesus was not REincarnated, he was simply incarnated when he took on human form. He is the only one who existed before his birth on earth and he will never be born in the same way again. There is no such thing as reincarnation.

We all existed ( Premortal) as ' Pure Consciouness ' not just Jesus.... Each and everyone.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Master
Actually, I've pointed out how the "stars", in Revelation 12 seem to indicate humanity, and that stars represent both the angelic, and humanity, through the ages of the biblical writings.
The Lord Himself stated something about John the Baptist, saying to His disciples that Elijah, as prophesied, had come. Indicating it was John.

So Christians need to think of things apart from what Einstein called "illusory" time and space...
and think about the actual and greater aspect of the individual, apart from the ,"illusion".

But, the greater aspect of what is called "RE incarnation, is actually the various manifestations of the true person, apart from illusory time, which are all manifest concurrently.
So, this also begs the question not just who a person really is, but, "who is it that is actually saved?"
Merely the temporary individual in time and space?
Or, the greater aspect, and actual individual... who exists in the greater reality and situation, apart from time.
The latter seems to be the case.

Think about it. "What is real?" What is our actual situation?
The material and organic? Or, what is spiritual, and timeless?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
We all existed ( Premortal) as ' Pure Consciouness ' not just Jesus.... Each and everyone.
Why do you believe this?
Old 14-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Why do you believe this?

Consciousness is beginningless because consciousness requires an earlier moment of consciousness as its cause, and that moment of consciousness would, in turn, require an earlier instant of consciousness. Therefore, it is infinite and beginningless. Cause and effect Theo, nothing more. God Consciouness is eternal, no beginning no end, we are God.