Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-08-2014, 07:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Feel free to go into detail, I enjoy reading such things, and offering any help where I can.
Old 17-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

I may have been an Indian, or someone during those times when bows and arrows were used alot.
Maby during the Civil War, or farther back?
I have a 2 inch birthmark shaped identical to an arrow head on my right calf.
Maby I was killed by it?
I also think it was on fire.
But that's just me thinking.
They say the birthmark you have is a spiritual reminder of how you died in your last life..
Old 17-08-2014, 11:34 AM
Master
Im not sure but ive had unusual dreams....one i was an Oriental woman in war time... Im assuming maybe Korean considering my age not Japanese there were oxen in my dream it wasn't pleasant (I was born in 1956, so if it was the Korean war, I reincarnated very quickly).......ive had a regression and i was a captain on a sailing ship in the 1700's....i don't know who i was but my garb would suggest British......it was a happy time from the feeling i got from it......I've also had a dream of being on land,with horses, wealthy woman, widowed it felt like 1930's to 40's.....if these were in fact, glimpses of previous lives, it would indicate that I had quick reincarnation turnovers in the 20th century.......i have a strong connection to Greece, and Spain(I love Spanish men..sigh), Italy and Egypt and the dark ages in Britain.....although Ive not visited these places in this lifetime.....
I feel I may have experienced quite a few lifetimes......but I really don't know with absolute certainty......
Old 17-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Master

I"ll share one I find interesting as it doesnt seem to be from a time period we know on this planet.

I was a male and there was a war. We were quite primative in our weapons (nothing like guns, more like axe like blades and things). I remember I was carrying a large shield (I cant remember what else) I had a tallish helmet on with a feather out of it and was wearing armour.

How I know it wasnt any time periods we know about was that armour and shield thou it was made from a metal of some kind, it was VERY LIGHT (light like aluminum is).

Another realm past life? Another planet one? (if so it was very earth like), or a lost period in history as they say many civilizations have come and gone (maybe some which we havent found evidence of yet)
Old 17-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Experiencer

My last life, I believe I lived somewhere in Ireland, had lots of sisters, including a current life one. I think my daughter was my mother (confusing right?) I think I loved to read (I think WB Yeats was one of my favorite poets and still is) Lived in the country (I've always "remembered" or longed for a beautiful orchard). I always feel so delighted when I look at how similar my current province looks to Ireland, even though I've never been there. I may have been into mystical things then too. I was married to my TF. I suspect I lived a pretty simple life. But I don't know who I was, or what I did or how I thought, etc. wonder if I was anything like me now.
Old 17-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
johanna83 that very well could be if you truly look at all the levels or royalty in many civilizations, there have thousands of them, even hundreds of thousands of them if you include the knight levels and other lower royalty levels.

You're right. The history of Royalties is so big. I realy do have a fascination for it. I can say i am 100% monarch. I have an obsession too for Austria. Could it be all related? I wish i could do a past regression one day.
Old 17-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I"ll share one I find interesting as it doesnt seem to be from a time period we know on this planet.

I was a male and there was a war. We were quite primative in our weapons (nothing like guns, more like axe like blades and things). I remember I was carrying a large shield (I cant remember what else) I had a tallish helmet on with a feather out of it and was wearing armour.

How I know it wasnt any time periods we know about was that armour and shield thou it was made from a metal of some kind, it was VERY LIGHT (light like aluminum is).

Another realm past life? Another planet one? (if so it was very earth like), or a lost period in history as they say many civilizations have come and gone (maybe some which we havent found evidence of yet)

I am of the opinion that there are many lost or forgotten civilizations who had more technology than contemporary history gives them credit for. It would not surprise me if earth has had many pinnacles of civilization that we do not know anything about and never will because every trace of them has eroded away with time. The earth is a very very old place. Maybe it was earth a long long time ago in an era that is forgotten.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 17-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya
I may have been an Indian, or someone during those times when bows and arrows were used alot.
Maby during the Civil War, or farther back?
I have a 2 inch birthmark shaped identical to an arrow head on my right calf.
Maby I was killed by it?
I also think it was on fire.
But that's just me thinking.
They say the birthmark you have is a spiritual reminder of how you died in your last life..

Well a good way to tell what age it is, is based upon what the tribe had. For example, if they had horses it is indicative of sometime after the Europeans arrived in the Americans and released them. Buttons are another sign, many seen in the 1820s and onwards. The biggest sign is the use of rifles and repeating rifles as the Indians acquired them in and around the civil war. After that point in the Indian wars, the big indicator would be mass movements, when European Americans pushed them into smaller and smaller territories. Also massacres did happen in those wars, although I am not familiar enough with them to give you the names.
Old 17-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Im not sure but ive had unusual dreams....one i was an Oriental woman in war time... Im assuming maybe Korean considering my age not Japanese there were oxen in my dream it wasn't pleasant (I was born in 1956, so if it was the Korean war, I reincarnated very quickly).......ive had a regression and i was a captain on a sailing ship in the 1700's....i don't know who i was but my garb would suggest British......it was a happy time from the feeling i got from it......I've also had a dream of being on land,with horses, wealthy woman, widowed it felt like 1930's to 40's.....if these were in fact, glimpses of previous lives, it would indicate that I had quick reincarnation turnovers in the 20th century.......i have a strong connection to Greece, and Spain(I love Spanish men..sigh), Italy and Egypt and the dark ages in Britain.....although Ive not visited these places in this lifetime.....
I feel I may have experienced quite a few lifetimes......but I really don't know with absolute certainty......

Well, if there were tanks and airplanes in use I would say it could be possible. As for the quick reincarnation time, if you were killed in war before your time, then I could see the possibility of being allowed to reincarnate much quicker than normal. I also have to say it is interesting the a majority of your incarnations appear to of been it what would of been the Roman Empire, so you may have had a few in it as well.
Old 17-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove

Well from what I recall of history of that age, the helmet with feathers was common of the Greeks, Romans, and I think Carthage. There is probably more than that so don't stick with those. As for the shield if it is a full body one, that reminds me more of Roman and Greek, and it could of been a wood shield plated in metal, maybe tin or some other alloy. Now, besides those there is an ancient civilization that is all but lost to people that invaded Greece and much of the Mediterranean, they were called "The People from the Sea", in Greek writings. So, that might be something else to look into.