Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-07-2014, 04:24 AM
Redraven19

the Seth books

Just so you know, I've been studying metaphysics for over a year now. Taking courses in many subjects. When I was doing some extra research on my own I came across these books called the Seth books. There about Jane Roberts who channeled Seth and he talked many times about reincarnation and many other subjects.
My question though is, if we have lived more lives then this one, how would you go about finding out which ones and how you may have died? I've been trying to find out how to do it and I've been hoping that the Seth books could help me, but I have a lot of questions still.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Experiencer

Lots of people do regressions under hypnosis. It's not for everyone, but tends to be helpful for those who have unexplainable or irrational fears and phobias, as just going through the memory can clear the issue for some. Otherwise consider places and time periods that you feel attracted to--does a certain culture's music move you deeply? Etc. You could try meditating on things like that and see if it comes to you. Some psychics can access the akashic records to find out about past lives. Or other means through a psychic. I have asked my spirit guides about mine. You can also try learning to access the akashic records yourself (I have never done this so I have nothing specific to recommend).
Old 19-07-2014, 12:03 AM
Knower
I LOVE Seth - and have had the pleasure of meeting him. I have been told that the lines on your hands represent the lives you have lived. A real psychic will be able to tell you about the lives you have lived as well! :)
Old 28-07-2014, 03:12 AM
Master

First of all, you have to believe in it and believe in yourself. And second of all you have to believe your brief (and sometimes only 2 seconds) flashbacks.

It's all about laying in the arms of Universe.
Old 28-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Master

Past life regressions under hypnosis work well. I have had a few. Dr. Brian L. Weiss talks about regressing people in his books. I like him for a source. I suggest you research it and find a licensed therapist to regress you. Often, insurance will pay for part of the sessions under "therapy." You will have the full life and death experience during a proper regression.

Best of luck to you. :)