Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-04-2020, 09:09 AM
Master
And one more thing.Trying to reach 'astral' beings without being connected with the astral world(consciously),it's a good way to be deceived by foul entities from the lower realms.
I doubt if those who claim they work with angels,ascended masters and unicorns had ever stepped a foot into the astral.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:21 AM
Elfin

I will pray for you and you're family. You have asked. Therefore I will pray...
Old 05-04-2020, 11:24 AM
Elfin

Have prayed.... x
Old 05-04-2020, 11:25 AM
Elfin

...... Because sometimes people just need support...
Old 05-04-2020, 12:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
And one more thing.Trying to reach 'astral' beings without being connected with the astral world(consciously),it's a good way to be deceived by foul entities from the lower realms.
I doubt if those who claim they work with angels,ascended masters and unicorns had ever stepped a foot into the astral.

Hi lomax, what do you mean to say about astral world??

Its spiritual journey, which means our souls the one travelling.
Our souls is made of light, light is energy.
Old 05-04-2020, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PororoWanderer
Hi lomax, what do you mean to say about astral world??

Its spiritual journey, which means our souls the one travelling.
Our souls is made of light, light is energy.
I'm not sure if i understand what you ask.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:26 PM
Seeker

Yeah... Its was difficult to explain. Have you seen your inner self/higher self = soul?
Our soul wear a white robe, we wear a long necklace, in the right attach keys we would acquired if we passed the test so we may have access to realms/dimension/planets etc.
In the left side are the skills/ability. These test is not all about winning or who is the strongest. Its a test of character. If you acquire all of it you will become an acsendent master.
The necklace will change, all of the keys will merge into... Its hard to describe it, it looks like a sun to me, it will be place in the center. Now you now can learn the other ascendent master unique ability(thats why its was test of character, your unique ability is about your characteristic/personalities).

I also read about how you seem have dispute to God, i just dont know if that the False God whose preaching False Light you are talking about or our God/Creator.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:29 PM
Seeker

And one more thing you will know if you past the if you feel a force of energy in your heart like its blessing you. And you feel extreme hapiness.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PororoWanderer
Yeah... Its was difficult to explain. Have you seen your inner self/higher self = soul?
Our soul wear a white robe, we wear a long necklace, in the right attach keys we would acquired if we passed the test so we may have access to realms/dimension/planets etc.
In the left side are the skills/ability. These test is not all about winning or who is the strongest. Its a test of character. If you acquire all of it you will become an acsendent master.
The necklace will change, all of the keys will merge into... Its hard to describe it, it looks like a sun to me, it will be place in the center. Now you now can learn the other ascendent master unique ability(thats why its was test of character, your unique ability is about your characteristic/personalities).

I also read about how you seem have dispute to God, i just dont know if that the False God whose preaching False Light you are talking about or our God/Creator.
Sorry,i can't understand.
As for the God term,i was adressing my own overself.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:34 AM
Seeker

My soul name was Dianne, my spirit animal was a phoenix, her name was Dumbledore/Ms. Dumbledore. She was like a Mother, if you feel hurt, pain,fear etc. Call for her, she will sing you a lullaby.
Theres a reason why Dumbledore was her name. Well at first i just blurted it out, it was when i was touching her, then suddenly a man suddenly appear, he ask me what will be her name, i though the man was Dumbledore(i thought i was in hogwarts), he said that it was a she, then the phoenix transform into a woman, she said that she likes the name, its because we know that when we hear Dumbledore its either the leader of light or the great manipulator. If a person has a good intention/good heart they will hear a song/lullaby but if they have a bad intention/cold heart they will hear a screeching sound. You can also ask for Her help when you are in danger, She will transport you into safety.

Im not the first canditate to have Her. It was the daughter of the Man claiming to be Arcturius, the one who was playing God, the False God that preaching False light. Who was actually a human who turned dark by killing his wife and daughter because of Power. He wants to take over. Im not born yet that time. Im not also the second canditate, every generation our Creator pick students, their first journey will be about the life of Jesus, there are also the people of agartha, atlantis, arcturians etc. Journeying with us. Yes, there are others out there, Our Creator not only protecting the Earth, Our Galaxy too.

See Thatman post about Two lives taken by a science man. Thats him and her daughter in the lake, thats his memory. I think Thatman was one of my bestfriend, together with him, my other bestfriend and my Tf(who was actually my husband, we married spiritually). We are the humans pick in our generation.

I think that False god did something to me. Our astral body was made of light but it feels like we are in our physical body, other name it avatar. I think he connect her daughters soul(he was using his connection being a father to trap her soul, it was his daughters corpse they worshipping) to my astral body.
2016 thats when he attack me telephatically, at first i dont know whats happening, i was having negative thoughts even i thinking positive, then i hear a whisper, when i thinking positive he will whisper negative things. I started praying, you know what he did, hes praying too in mocking way, i said to him do you think its funny. I thought theres a demon messing with me. That was his first attack, making me weak by whispering negative things. The second attack was manipulation, hes saying that your strong, you have a power, we can rule the world etc., i said to whats hes talking about, i dont want to rule the world. Third attack, memories, all your bad memories. The first trip to my memories is in my pov, the second trip second pov, the third i was with Jesus were watching my bad memories in third perspective, he was saying that good things to all my weakness. This is what i remember most, i was being verbally bullied that time, Jesus said that i was kind/strong because i didnt fight with the bully, i just brush it off. I said to him that maybe if i dont have a heart i will not feel the pain. He asked me if thats what i really want. I said no, it feels like im cheating, running away from my fears. Mental battle continue, the phoenix was helping me, like a mother telling a goodnight story, but hes changing the ending. Ms Dumbledore told me to think about a tree a growing, sun rising all things symbol of new beginnings. That when i shrouded by darkness. I thought he was gone, he laughs and said really. I got really annoyed at him, you know i had a temper, i said to him that okay you with this battle but remember i will the war. Thats when he stop. Thats when i started having no recall of my dreams. I have to trigger it by emotion to remember. I continue my journey with my heart as a guide.

I think its getting longer so im wrap it up. I said in my other post that there is war happen in spiritual world. We won, the light side won.

So if he try to make you scared, tell him that he was a coward. Did you know that he release the demon who were locked, his ignorance and arrogance thought that he may control them. That was hes biggest mistake. When he know that he cannot control them he flee. He left his army/troops or better minions. Whose being deceived now.

He was afraid of love, care, kindness. He cannot touch you if you have them. Its makes him burn because he have a dark heart.