Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-04-2020, 10:33 PM
Guide

1st connection with angels, as long as I remember, for me it was 2001, while cycling in a foreign big park, unknown (I was far away from home), then I took a look to the other side of the lane, and saw a well suited man exactly like someone I have known for years, someone that saved my life eleven years before, and who I have no clues where is now, because he disappeared. I feel it like a break in life or paralel life. It seems insane, but so true for my experience.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:00 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
1st connection with angels, as long as I remember, for me it was 2001, while cycling in a foreign big park, unknown (I was far away from home), then I took a look to the other side of the lane, and saw a well suited man exactly like someone I have known for years, someone that saved my life eleven years before, and who I have no clues where is now, because he disappeared. I feel it like a break in life or paralel life. It seems insane, but so true for my experience.
Hi...lovely recall.. puts me in mind of my father. He lost his mother in WW2 during a bombing raid. He was eldest of 3 boys. His mother was just 26 yrs old. He went to live in the country with his uncle and aunt. He did deliveries on his bicycle. One evening he was cycling home when an owl hooted really loudly and caused him to fall off his bike. When he looked into the trees , to where he had heard it, he saw not an owl, but his mother's face in the trees, glowing like a beacon. Once he had composed himself , and carried on his journey, and rounding a bend, he came across a really bad crash, involving a wagon. Had he not being "interrupted" he would have been directly in the path of the wagon...
Old 05-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Guide

Hi Elfin, in the case reckoned I think I am wrong about the time... it was 2001, but the man that rescued me from an assault that resulted me stabbed in a kidney did it in 1989, so 12 years before the time I have seen him again (the rescuer) in well suited clothes, but he was walking in the Tiergarden like walking straigth in another world or dimension, towards the zoo, and he did not see me this time. I do not know why did he appear again. I was totally alone in a strange place for me. The first time, he took me to the hospital, he stopped to rescue me, he acted wery fast, and I had no information about him anymore. I think he was an angel because I was about to die in the assault, as the stabber man was ready to give me a second stab in the neck. I guess if the time splits in dimensions, that was one of my deaths. Not sure.