Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-05-2020, 07:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Hi,

Try this:

Go into your bathroom and face the mirror and look at your eyes.

Make sure there is a window bathed in natural sunlight to the right of the mirror.

Now,edge towards the mirror looking at your eyes till your nose is nearly touching the mirror.

Your eyes may merge as one,or they may not,doesn't matter,focus on the small white light that is now in your eye.

You can look within that light or try to move it.

Do this for as long or as little as you like.

Cheers

Any idea what this is called? been doing it for years and i've never been able to find a name for it.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:59 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
What i can say, about third eye, it is not that you focus on it and something will happen. Like arm, if you focus on your arm, nothing happens, but when you use it for something, things happens. So you have to find a way, how to use it and i don't know, what this means to you.

Mine was opened accidently when I was 3 years old. I ran between the dart board and my older brothers. The dart stuck in my head exactly where my pineal gland is located. Then things began to happen. Things I did not understand because I thought all people were like me
Old 10-07-2020, 05:10 PM
Knower

if I may, first ask... why do you want to open the 3rd eye? maybe my question is silly... but consider first the response of the rest of your body and chakras to this, and whether they and the 3rd eye are ready.
have a conversation I would suggest with your third eye.
ask it why its closed or won't respond to you.
tell it your intentions, make it a part of the process, something you are doing together. not something you are commanding out of it.
our chakras and our bodies are often smarter than us, and they know better what we are ready for, what we can handle, and what we need. trust your energy body like a partner in your meditation, not something that you command or decide to move in a certain way.
when often we cannot see something, its because we are not ready for it. trust your journey. meditate, heal, exercise.. whatever your regiment, and trust that your layers will open, when you are ready for them