Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 25-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing your story.

I foolishly tried to end my life years ago. Horrible, horrible relationship with an abusive man. I was dying to live but dying while living and the pain just got too unbearable. I was on so many antidepressants for depression what was simply caused by the ex that they didn't help ...I downed them all with alcohol and then fear set in but I told myself to sleep and it'll all be done. I apologized to my kids in my mind...that's what upset me the most...was what I would be doing to them. ...but I felt I was drowning and of no use.

I don't know how long it was but I heard singing. I heard such a sweet sound and singing. Voices singing my name in a somewhat singsong way, but ever so gently saying my name over and over and telling me to wake up! wake up! Almost cheerfully. I opened my eyes in my mind (it could of all been a dream but it didn't seem so) and I saw three orb heads, and I thought they looked like three glowing balloons. They did not have mouths, or ears or noses but I saw where eyes would be which were just dark but not frightening looking in any way. And yet while they had no mouths or noses it was like I knew they were there and I could hear them singing and see them smiling and I remember thinking they are smiling but they have no mouths, they are singing yet they have no mouths...and I thought they radiate such beauty and love though. I was messermized by it all, and the beautiful sounds they made and how they made me feel. Then I woke up abruptly and puked my guts out. I was SOOOOOOOOOOO thankful though and those visions or orbs or angels or beings, whatever they were are forever etched in my mind. Funny thing is just recently I had been listening to a book on CD, channeled beings which I never believed in before but felt compelled to listen to and in one segment I was blown away because they described the same things.