Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-12-2012, 03:48 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala

Be conscious of what you are manifesting. Things are not taking as long to create as they did in the past. Stay away from negative thoughts and be mindful to create things you really want in your life." -

Many many teachers are mentioning this.

I feel like we're walking the razor's edge, and karma means far less than before...
It's far more important to watch what we think-create than ever before as we approach the 4th dimension.... where thought manifests virtually instantly.
Old 28-12-2012, 05:59 AM
Master

I love the concept of manifesting and being careful with thoughts. That is good advice and I've been sick and sleeping for the past two - three days and I'm wondering if I was somewhat protected from having random negative thoughts.

I will be observant to guard my mind and be positive.

I really get the speeding up of time, last year for me (and many) was a rapid year of healing and I suspect it's not all over by any means, we never arrive at the healed state. But the rapid journeying can be amazing and something to jump on.
Old 28-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Master
"Trinity:
What did you just say? ... It happens when they change something."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-12-2012, 02:40 PM
sunny shine

Recently my spouse and I got a feeling of missing one complete day out of a week :-)
Old 28-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
Recently my spouse and I got a feeling of missing one complete day out of a week :-)

What day was that, may I ask, and date? Did you note?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-01-2013, 02:30 AM
Master
Great thread! I have noted this throughout last year, and in the last half of the year consistently. I feel our 24-hour day is also ticking by much faster...and that, at times, we have missed a day.

Oddly, I think sometimes it's because we "blinked" and it went by, so that we think we are a day ahead...as our subconscious mind has still noted the rapid passage of a day. I felt I was a day ahead all week this week, BTW, and have noticed several apparent time lapses lately.

BTW also a very nice discussion about the speed of change and spiral growth in consciousness.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 04-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Mr.Whitmore

People cannot understand how they did it...........

How did they build the pyramids....it must of taken forever with no technology....is what they say.

But.

They had time on their hands............time was perceived much much much slower then...and has steadily increased since then.

Soon....it will flip.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:36 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"Trinity:
What did you just say? ... It happens when they change something."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

this might be truer than we suspect, at least on a personal level

when clock time skips. Or if we visit another dimension without recalling, much like abduction missing time.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
People cannot understand how they did it...........

How did they build the pyramids....it must of taken forever with no technology....is what they say.

But.

They had time on their hands............time was perceived much much much slower then...and has steadily increased since then.

Soon....it will flip.

Perhaps they did have technology?

A friend of mine would claim that the Egyptians had lasers when building the pryamids. Who knows.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Knower

Back in 2009 I had a strange thing with time happen. I was lying on my bed listening to my fully charged ipod, listening to my favorite song, which I had listened to numerous times. Then I have this feeling of every thing slowing down around me. The music went into a slow down also. It lasted for about 3 seconds. I have also experienced time speeding by me.
True about being careful what you wish for, for I have also noticed not only the things I want coming into existence but others around me also getting what they "wish" for..being good or bad.
New here and hope you don't mind my comments. Nice thread going on here.