Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Knower

Question The 11:11 Phenomenon - Placebo or Not?

A month and a half ago I first read about the 11:11 phenomenon (seeing that number 11 and patterns involving that number a lot). Shortly after, I started to notice much more appearance of the number 11, and I dismissed it as just being the placebo effect.

However, there have been a few instances of seeing patterns involving 11 in strange situations. For example, I was walking past my roommates room one day and just so happenned to glance at her clock from the hallway (I don't usually look at her clock and the time on her clock is off by 16 minutes or so) and it read 11:11. Even then, I dismissed it as placebo. HOWEVER (this is the big one), I was walking from the train station one day and looked at the board (which shows the amount of time the next 3 trains will arrive in) and it read that all three of the next three trains were coming in 11 minutes (so the sign read 11, 11, 11) which NEVER happens. THAT freaked me out.

Do you think it's placebo, or do you think me reading about it just opened up my awareness to it? If so what does it mean? I am feeling it's a sign to prepare myself spiritually but I'm not sure.
Old 29-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Master
If we become fixed on any set of numbers, we then will see those numbers all around us, if we buy a new car, we start to see the same make of the car we brought all around us also, its that simple.
Old 29-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator
When you see, 11:11 make a wish.
Old 30-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Master
I never thought much about numbers like that. I know some seem to think it means something. If it does, it's not done anything for me. I know if I look at a clock and it's 11:10, I can think oh, if I look again, it will be 11:11. I think some people do this and then take it as a sign. I take it as they want something so badly, they are looking for these 'signs'.
Old 30-07-2012, 02:36 AM
Master
I don't look for it ~ just lately, it's been happening totally spontaneously all the time. It's probably just in the back of our minds but I've caught it so often ~ and yeah, you're right, Sarian....it doesn't seem to mean much, just a strange coincidence, I guess.

Old 30-07-2012, 04:03 AM
Master

:) after a while you begin to realize it's more then just a coicindence. Just the other day, Every time I looked at the clock: 6:11, 7:11, 9:11, 11:11, 3:11, 6:11, 8:11, and for the finals, 9:11, and 11:11 :P I know there's something up wig the number 11, and its been in my life, no matter what I do.. recently also, if I don't see it at those kinds of times, it adds up to 11. Sometimes I see the 444 or the 555, but I know numerology is up to something when I've seen it plenty :) I don't look for it, in fact for a while I tried to avoid it, but I can't deny that it is there, and now I accept it and look for what it is trying to show me.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 30-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Ascender

This is much more than coincidenece with me.
This happens to me a at least 4 times everyday for the last few months.Its not just clocks,i see 11 and 1.11 on newspapers,books tv and lots of strange places.These numbers jump out at me and i definitely dont "look" for them.These numbers "look" for me .........I dont hear my guides but i KNOW that these numbers are my guides or my higher self telling me "keep doing what your doing" and i smile now everytime i see these numbers
Old 30-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Master
How do you know this? And really, what do these numbers actually tell you that you have some proof of anything?
Old 30-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
How do you know this? And really, what do these numbers actually tell you that you have some proof of anything?

I know it because I AM on the right path,no doubt about that!
These numbers confirm my thoughts.I always see them when im thinking about an important issue.My mind is always occupied at the time so my mind is NOT looking for numbers.The numbers say "correct way of thinking barry,Do that!"

If you experienced it for yourself you would have no doubt but you havent experienced it and thats why you have doubts.We all have differernt connections to the scource.

If you want proof you`ll have to become me for a day,thats the only way i can proove it to you

ps. when i turned on the tv this morning i was pondering something and the first thing i saw was the news clock 11.11.....thats one so far today and i KNOW there will be more.its part of daily life now and not so strange anymore
Old 30-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Master
I've seen the numbers before, but I couldn't see any corrulation to anything going on in my life or maybe it's just that I 'don't get it'.

I'm glad it works for you and is a sign for you, barrynu. :-)