Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-10-2017, 06:23 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
If you don't understand what I am writing about then just let it go - making comments and using your own understanding of what I have experienced won't get you very far.

Look at it this way - there are 8 billion people on this planet and each of them believes something, in some way. Now, what you don't understand is that whatever you (or anyone else) believe(s) is true, each of us, is, in his or her own way, the centre of the universe. This centre, being part of the ONENESS, that ONENESS which you as another centre has never experienced is as valid as anything Jeremy Bong may believe.

I personally don't believe in these scripture things, it doesn't make me less 'spiritual' than you or the Pope. What I do know is that I have been given insights into the workings of (my) universe which suit me down to the ground.

I appreciate that of your saying about your experience or insight. I point it out is most of the people when come to the OBE then they think that its their spirit or soul going outside of the body. It may seems or experience that way. But my understanding is what I've explained: one's consciousness go out of one's body. It isn't the case of one's soul going outside of a person that's the different.

I explain it again, first if it's one's another body or soul, one must be able to see his own body naked and the same as him. Once I'm sitting and my soul coming out of my body (my naked eyes see my soul) standing up of my body and I'm naked. Then I pinch my soul's leg and the same part of my leg is feeling painful. That's the true story of my soul OBE.

SO OTHER'S PERSON WHO HAS OBE IS A DIFFERENT STORY THAT'S HIS CONSCIOUSNESS BECAUSE HE can suddenly appears at that point and he can't see his own body. Or he just can see the human body laying on the bed.

So it's obvious that the outside is as oneness is most likely based on this type of experience ---- consciousness experience. But it's a wrong understanding as to compare to my encounter. And it isn't as light or energy form.

Of course, we all come here to learn something. And we hope that we can learn the right knowledge but not the wrong one. I'm sorry to pointing out your and Ab Orgine cases but it's a true knowledge. And we can't say that our experience are different then the truth are different.

When I dabbling to the spiritual realm that's another me but not naked, I can see my body again and I'm wearing clothes. Unless I'm taking bath. I've done that before when my enemy attack me at that time of taking bath then I wear myself properly to fight them.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I appreciate that of your saying about your experience or insight. I point it out is most of the people when come to the OBE then they think that its their spirit or soul going outside of the body. It may seems or experience that way. But my understanding is what I've explained: one's consciousness go out of one's body. It isn't the case of one's soul going outside of a person that's the different.

I explain it again, first if it's one's another body or soul, one must be able to see his own body naked and the same as him. Once I'm sitting and my soul coming out of my body (my naked eyes see my soul) standing up of my body and I'm naked. Then I pinch my soul's leg and the same part of my leg is feeling painful. That's the true story of my soul OBE.

SO OTHER'S PERSON WHO HAS OBE IS A DIFFERENT STORY THAT'S HIS CONSCIOUSNESS BECAUSE HE can suddenly appears at that point and he can't see his own body. Or he just can see the human body laying on the bed.

So it's obvious that the outside is as oneness is most likely based on this type of experience ---- consciousness experience. But it's a wrong understanding as to compare to my encounter. And it isn't as light or energy form.

Of course, we all come here to learn something. And we hope that we can learn the right knowledge but not the wrong one. I'm sorry to pointing out your and Ab Orgine cases but it's a true knowledge. And we can't say that our experience are different then the truth are different.

When I dabbling to the spiritual realm that's another me but not naked, I can see my body again and I'm wearing clothes. Unless I'm taking bath. I've done that before when my enemy attack me at that time of taking bath then I wear myself properly to fight them.

I doubt very much if we are here to learn. In my opïnion that is the easy explanation for us as well as a way out because it ensured that 'life' will in some way go on.

My belief is that the ONENESS (however you wish to define it) wants to experience everything possible and that is why new worlds and new universes are constantly being created.

It is also the reason why 'good' and 'bad' heat and cold, black and white and all the rest exist - and always will.

Our minds are the gateways to these worlds.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
I doubt very much if we are here to learn. In my opïnion that is the easy explanation for us as well as a way out because it ensured that 'life' will in some way go on.

My belief is that the ONENESS (however you wish to define it) wants to experience everything possible and that is why new worlds and new universes are constantly being created.

It is also the reason why 'good' and 'bad' heat and cold, black and white and all the rest exist - and always will.

Do our minds create these gateways ? I think they do.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:

We come here to learn is the basic believe of all forum members here. When we post messages of our experience and discussion, we're either consciously or our subconsciousness will ponder what's right and wrong then we can derive from certain point and to get the right answer. That's learning. Of course, not all people are learning when they're inflexible with their minds.

When we say, our mind create of new world or universe that's the explanation of Buddhism. And it's inside a person's mind or body. That's in a state of flux of "reality". Of course, we may refer to the outside world but that's less application there, and the world may progressing or destructing in some ways. That's why we say, our mind create it or Change the universe.

I think when people don't know about the truth of spiritual realm, they may think that after we're dead , we perish into the air of universe to become one with it. But it isn't so, we're there as individuals. So there's not the one or oneness there. That's my understanding.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Master

Entrance into Heaven depends on whether a person has repented of his sins and put his faith in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8-10 says, "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

We are saved by God's grace and receive this salvation by faith, but we are saved for the purpose of doing good works. Our status in Heaven will depend solely on how faithfully we carry out the work God gives us to do. A person who has had a hard life and one who has had an easy life have exactly the same opportunity to serve God.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Do our minds create these gateways ? I think they do.

Maybe it should be said in this way; there is mind and there is matter. That which exists as forms created by those building blocks we know as atoms, in all grades of density (some of which, as we know, we cannot see), belong to the material universe.

Everything else, all that which isn't immediately tangible, and all that which starts off at the level of imagination (the universe's greatest basic force) is mind.

This world of mind, or whatever we may call it, is where not only we, and other conscious beings (flora and fauna) belongs. We are all embedded in mind. It is our home and we constantly work at improving it. We do this by experiencing 'things'; whether material or (for want of a better word) spiritual. The material world improves itself by evolution and the mind world by comparisons, setting values, and by confirming knowledge.

For me nothing else is needed, it's fantastic enough in itself. And we'll never get enough of it.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
Entrance into Heaven depends on whether a person has repented of his sins and put his faith in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8-10 says, "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

We are saved by God's grace and receive this salvation by faith, but we are saved for the purpose of doing good works. Our status in Heaven will depend solely on how faithfully we carry out the work God gives us to do. A person who has had a hard life and one who has had an easy life have exactly the same opportunity to serve God.

And what is heaven to you theo ?
Old 05-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

And He said :

Quote:
"(11) "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

As I said elsewhere, truth form Thomas..Christ begins to pull apart the old truths they hold as that old truth s NOT HIs truth revealed... The religious truths they have been taught - all an error He says... The Jews have ONE god that exists in "heaven" - but here He is speaking of MULTIPLE "heavens" though they are all false and will "pass away", not the ETERNAL abode of Our Father....Elsewhere (secret gospel of John) He fully explains these other spiritual realms, how they came to be, and what creatures inhabit and rule them - including an explanation for the ORIGIN of this so called "god" yhvh whom Christ said is NO a bona fide god at all, merely an Angel - a CREATURE exactly like you and I are.... Here quoted above, He is saying their ideas and notions of the spiritual realms are entirely incorrect... Heavens and realms exist He says, they do not even know of at all - and they have false ideas about what it is to be alive or dead..

He tells them they took DEAD teaching (yhvh) and made it alive by living it as truth - but now they approach the Light, so what will they do..?...He tells them also they came FROM the eternal - have forgotten it and DIVIDED THE SELF as they took life here - (mortal part here and eternal Soul in spirit) - now you ARE two, divided - so what will you do..?...He asks...

He is getting them to look closely, as I hope you will all do here - He says they know no spiritual truth - have become divided, broken, but that He can offer the path to Unity again and they will once again dwell in the Light IF they choose to....

The crucial part of all this - is that the god and heavens of their tradition - the god Yhvh and THAT traditional truth - He said very clearly, was an ERROR !! It is NOT SPIRTUAL TRUTH - they are misled and confused..Check this out also, from Judas this time :

Quote:
“Come, and I will teach you secrets about the first realm that no human being will see. For there exists a great and infinite aeon, the extent of which no angelic race has seen. In it is the great Invisible Spirit, which no angelic eye has seen nor inner thought comprehended and which has not been called by any name.

His truth is NOT their truth of Yhvh...Let it sink in.... First quote He tells them they don't know what legitimate spiritual truth ACTUALLY is - at all - they are misled in their former belief... Next quote He says His truth is a SECRET that look, NOT EVEN ANGELS ABOVE KNOW IT !! None of those in the "heaven above" have any clue at all about this great Invisible Spirit that He says is a SECRET to all !!

And look closely - MORTAL MAN CANNOT ATTAIN THIS TRUE HEAVEN !!! Right at the start He told us its a SECRET REALM that mortal man CANNOT SEE - as said elsewhere He will fully explain all that - but for now its enough to realise first His truth is NOT the bible truth of yhvh - that one and its Angels have NEVER encountered this Great Invisible Spirit, Our Father that Christ alone speaks of - and second - if we follow CHRIST and HIS truth, then we will learn the truth of these secrets He reveals, and upon mortal death, finally become eternally free, just as He promised...

Free from what..??..From YHVH and these low realms - the trap He set up to keep us dominated and held spiritually captive HERE in Self ignorance.. Christ truth is NOT the truth if Yhvh - that one is NOT the Father that He reveals - the two quotes above prove that beyond debate, and there is a lot more said by Christ that verifies it.. Truth of Christ is not found in that bible scripture you all keep quoting..

Christ truth does NOT lead back to Yhvh - it seperates us entirely from all that false domination and allows us to approach the TRUE DIVINE - those realms EXIST HE SAID and are ABOVE the realm of yhvh - He is from the PRIMAL realm of Creation and indeed is revealing that Creation fully..Look at the quote above - Yhvh and its realms are NOT ETERNAL (thats because it is a created realm and yhvh IS a creature exactly like you and I) - they will PASS AWAY to reveal the true Divine - taught to those with ears to hear..
Old 05-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

The same soup of anti this and anti that, false this and false that, fraud this and fraud that.... deceive this and deceive that...... I think ten more years, you're still false this and false that........ Until no more you and finally you're face to face with your fraud Yhvh then you're regret why formerly wrong saying of Real Yhvh. So what you want to do then? To ask for excuse for your ignorance or just hide your face in the ground as the ostrich hiding its face in the sand?
Old 06-10-2017, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Ab Orgine,

The same soup of anti this and anti that, false this and false that, fraud this and fraud that.... deceive this and deceive that...... I think ten more years, you're still false this and false that........ Until no more you and finally you're face to face with your fraud Yhvh then you're regret why formerly wrong saying of Real Yhvh. So what you want to do then? To ask for excuse for your ignorance or just hide your face in the ground as the ostrich hiding its face in the sand?

The Buddha said, “What you dwell upon you become.” Jesus said, “It is done unto you as you believe.” Hindu mysticism from Shankaracharya says, “Whatever a person’s mind dwells on intensely and with firm resolve, that is exactly what he becomes.” It says in the Talmud, “We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are.”

It's not that Ab is anti this and anti that Jeremy, it's just the way he percieves things. You have your reality as we all do..... we can agree to differ