Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Newbie ;)

The Listening Method

Hi,

I had an intentional O.B.E today (12 noon)and I have realized a new method that triggered the onset of the O.B.E symptoms. I will lay it out very clearly:

- Woke up at 8:30am.
I felt tired and had only slept 7hrs (I need a lot of sleep) and was wondering if i should just start the day.

- Decided to head to cabin wardrobe (tiny room under the stairs) to sleep more.
In this "cabin wardrobe" we keep all beddings, so i just fall on them and easily get relaxed.

- I did not fall asleep but had lapses in and out of waking consciousness.
The lapses were for example: I am fully aware of where i am and very very relaxed, when suddenly my mind brings in small story and i am focused on it.
This basically makes me forget of where my physical body is and I lose environmental awareness for what seems like a few seconds (30s - 1min max).

I think this would happen to almost everybody if they were about to fall asleep but were not yet "comfortable" enough. (I had to keep readjusting my body to avoid soreness).

- At around 12 midday, I returned back from another of those 'lapses' and was again fully aware.
At this point, i was about to get up and 'start the day' as i had failed to fall asleep like i wanted to.
I decided that would at least try to OBE.

I have Projected several times and every time i would hear a high frequency sound in my ears. This frequency was always the first sign that would manifest before i would Project.

- I begin to tune my ears.

This is it. The way i did it was as if you are trying to hear movements in complete darkness or looking at an insect on the wall and trying to hear its footsteps (or crawling).

You can almost feel real pressure on your eardrums.

As soon as i did this the high frequency noise came on and I began feeling the other symptoms of the Separation Phase.

Extra

I'm going to guess that for the many, they will get an increased heart rate and it can all easily go downhill from here. "Balance is key" is very meaningful. Be excited but in control of your thoughts. The way to project with an elevated heart rate is to choose something of focus (it can be very abstract) and almost coax your mind into thinking about/ around that.

For example, I am in the vibrational stage and I suddenly get very excited, i feel my heart beating faster, my mind racing quicker and sweat beginning to form. I choose to withdraw for a moment and begin to think of the shape of wind (abstract), this thought for some reason focuses my mind and calms me down enough to let the experience progress.

Listen intently.
Old 31-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder

Very good advice, thank you. Every time I try to have an OBE, my heart rate goes up and I feel like its too high, so I snap out of it. I will try that next time.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiebambie
Very good advice, thank you. Every time I try to have an OBE, my heart rate goes up and I feel like its too high, so I snap out of it. I will try that next time.

Also remember that if you snap out if it the first time you can still try again right after, you just need to re-enter the relax bubble.
Old 19-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Newbie ;)

7:00 am waking up in the morning gotta go down stairs have my cereal. Gotta go to the bus...stop. I see my friends,back seat n front seat, its friday, friday gotta get down... on friday. Ok jk its not friday.