Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-02-2011, 05:47 AM
time.hacker

A close encounter to obe and fear...

Finally i am posting it here because i lost my 3 obe chances because of this fear...
Normally i dont have any fear regarding ap or obe....I feel its cool and it will be fun..
But when the time comes i quit...
Like just 5 minutes ago i was trying to sleep than suddenly i saw a vision or something...
Like someone is standing in a old house...He had horrifying eyes....It was like real...And i was moving towards him and he smiled in a evil way...Lol i dont know it was a vision or what but the whole time i knew that i am seeing it....
So i tried my best to get rid of that vision and tried to sleep...I slept and woke up
but i was in a sleep paralysis....
I was so terrified that i tried to break the paralysis with my full power....
At that time i heard very terrifying roaring noises(i know its a part of obe)..
Believe me now you are thinking that these voices are nothing but your *** will be in your hand when you will listen...Hahaha
so finally i altered my breathing pattern and got out of paralysis..
_
but the problem is i was trying for obe and i was reading about it...But whenever i am close to obe...
Why do i quit...What can i do about this unknown fear...?
And one more thing i felt heavy resistance in getting out of my body and i could see through my eyelids...Lol
Old 16-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Master

It is easy for me to say but you have nothing to worry about. Nothing can harm you. You are safe. If you can get passed it, you will be able to AP. When you see scary things, just stay relaxed and you will be fine.
Old 16-02-2011, 10:53 PM
LadyB.

Just send love to anything that frightens you..It is in only of your own making anyway..

Or ask AA.Michael to intervene..
Old 16-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Endless Nameless

You can close your "eyes" while this is happening. It's such a feeling of terror, I know what you're talking about. Unfortunately, I've never been able to fully leave my body and astral project.
Old 17-02-2011, 04:14 AM
time.hacker

guys what about this part......
Quote:
i was trying to sleep than suddenly i saw a vision or something...
Like someone is standing in a old house...He had horrifying eyes....It was like real...And i was moving towards him and he smiled in a evil way...Lol i dont know it was a vision or what but the whole time i knew that i am seeing it....
So i tried my best to get rid of that vision and tried to sleep.
was it a remote viewing experience or a vision or a dream.......?
Old 17-02-2011, 04:31 AM
Master
all of the above...most dont realize that dreams ARE OBEs the memory of which can often be switched up and confusticated by the sub conscious mind (the dream censor)....as to your fear of the experience you had, keep trying and do not give in to the fear, fear tends to snap a person right back into the body....the unknown does often cause fear simply because it is a new experience....try to challenge your fear and conquer it...so what if the entity you saw had evil eyes and looked at you in such a way?? let it~! if you need to, fight it...you can manifest a weapon instantly by thinking of it, it becomes real and in your hands right then and there...when i was a teenager, i often had experiences of this sort, where some evil appearing entity was trying to kill me or chase me, i would simply fight them off...if you have a spiritual path or religion that you pertain to, ask God (by whatever name) to help you, or to send It's Divine Love to the creature causing you fear, just dont submit to the fear, nothing can kill you, KNOW this...the more you travel out of the body, the more used to what you encounter you will become, and fear wont be able to occur anymore, so go, explore, have fun~!!!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi