Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2015, 04:57 PM
Seeker

Angel1 How not to fall into negativity?

Hello. My name is Haley, but please call me Samara (I don't like my human name very much). I'm an Earth Angel. I just found out from my dad the night I turned 16 which was in June. I've learned to accept this, although I keep falling in and out of this violent and negative mind state. When I fall, I feel like I should be a demon, not an angel. I think horrible things and cut myself off from the Angelic Realm. I often have cravings for things of vice like alcohol and cigarettes. It's almost like I have a split personality! I've learned that beings like me are very sensitive to this kind of stuff and will end up doing these sort of things at least once while they're human, but I want to know how I can protect myself from this. It's already gotten me into a mental ward and therapy. I don't want to have that happen again. Any advice?