Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 29-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

How do you bond with your pendulum?

What are some different ways you create that special bond between you and your pendulum? Mine has unfortunately been sitting and collecting dust and I would like to get into it again.
Old 16-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Master

You can sleep with it under your pillow for a few nights. Carry it around with too.
Old 24-10-2016, 04:03 PM
Master
Hi Kandice,

You need to program your pendulum. You can read how to program a pendulum online :) there are lots of articles online , see what suits you best :)
Old 24-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi Kandice,

You need to program your pendulum. You can read how to program a pendulum online :) there are lots of articles online , see what suits you best :)

quick question, are you talking about programming your pendulum as to which way it should swing for yes, no, maybe answers ?

if so, one doesn't need to program their pendulum, I have never done so. I just let it choose which direction for what answer. I ask , which way is yes ?
which way is no ? and which way for maybe ? and I go with the pendulum's choices.

if someone prefers to program their pendulum for the answers, go for it ! but I personally, don't believe it is necessary to do so.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandice1991
What are some different ways you create that special bond between you and your pendulum? Mine has unfortunately been sitting and collecting dust and I would like to get into it again.

Hello kandice,

just say "hello, it's been a long time " to your pendulum, so simple

PS .... after you wipe the dust away first, lol !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 25-10-2016, 10:01 PM
Master
I agree with Adrienne....nothing special needed....ask it for a yes answer....see which way it goes....ask it for a no answer...and your ready to go....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 19-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Pathfinder

I'm so glad you posted this! :) I've tried to 'work with' my pendulum. Is there a certain way to connect it to my energy? It gives me mixed answers.
Old 19-01-2017, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Branflakes0609
I'm so glad you posted this! :) I've tried to 'work with' my pendulum. Is there a certain way to connect it to my energy? It gives me mixed answers.

Focus yourself first. ...

Hold your pendulum in front of you with your strong side (left handed or right handed)......some people prefer to rest there elbow on a table.....I personally do not......

I sit down with my feet firmly planted on the floor and bent arm holding my pendulum in front of me.

You can either focus on a spot on the wall while concentrating on your question. ....

Or close your eyes as I do while concentrating on your question. ......after perhaps 15...20 seconds I'll open my eyes and see how it is swinging ...

A note on learning to work with it.......sit down as directed above......concentrate on your pendulum and ask it to show you a yes......when it starts swinging in a Particular way....say stop.....it should in fact stop fairly quickly as its momentum dies down

Once its stopped.....ask it to show you a no.....it should show you a movement distinct from the yes...

The most common movements are left and right....like a shaking head....for no

And back and forth....like a nodding head for yes...

Occasionally a pendulum will swing clockwise or anti-clockwise for yes and no but this is statistically uncommon.

If yours always swings side to side for no....and back and forth for yes.......and all of a sudden out of the blue it uncharacteristically swings in a circle.....this almost always means that the answer is not currently clear or tbe situation is developing. .

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 19-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Suspended
Guide

I still have my pendulum hanging on my lamp switch ...
I placed it there when I was too sick from grief to sit up ...
Anyhoo, as I lay on my bed I focused all my energy on it ...
I received the same results as Lucky 1 ...
I have yet to start doing it sitting up again, which is best since there's a tendency for falling asleep ...
Old 05-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

I always start the same way. I will ask it to show me Yes and show me No in the direction it wants to answer. Then I ask it if it will work with me and my energy. If that is a NO then I will leave it be.

Remember that not all will resonate with your energy at times we impulse buy what we like and do not always get to try it first. I like to try before I buy.

Lynn