Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Master
Yes, thats what we should expect.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
Robotics could really help with medicines. There could be really sophisticated machines acting as organ donars and already prosthetic limbs. We could rely on equipment to help extend and heal instead of the panic if there's a short supply of organic donations.

Robotics has evolved from the past generations of science fiction when everyone used to look at the big wheely bin types with faces, like Metal Mickey (yes I'm old enough to remember that as a kid!) and "Lost in Space" pet robot. Now we've got real ones being sold in shops! Some are so cute.

The tech exists for example give the smart phone and laptop a human shape.

I don't really think making us more inhuman is going to help us, it will just make those who want to go down this route dependable to somebody else.

(Howla Dark, that's medical industry is today. Sick people make somebody allot allot of money, it's fantastic for business. (And the sooner or later people realize that, the sooner real fundamental medicine will get support).

If people and mainstream science keep on perceiving everything as solid and physical and mechanical, then they will only be making themselves dependable upon machines or like you said mechanical organ donations.

(I want to stay human, i have by far more potential than any machine! in every single area!)...

The nature of reality on a fundamental level is that everything is energy and vibration, and mankind and medicine would benefit more at solving things on a fundamental level. And there are many non mainstream Tran-humanist forms of science/metaphysics that is doing just.

Tran-humanist agenda, for me is a shallow one.

And to be honest, it's not going to happen for allot of us!
Old 26-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Master
That is very well writ, Mind.

With our technologies, of course, humanity is trying to make this material plane and reality more like heaven.

The scriptures tell us however that Jesus Christ is returning, and that He is bringing Heaven with Him.
Heaven is about what is beyond this material realm. The limitations thereof.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
That is very well writ, Mind.

With our technologies, of course, humanity is trying to make this material plane and reality more like heaven.

The scriptures tell us however that Jesus Christ is returning, and that He is bringing Heaven with Him.
Heaven is about what is beyond this material realm. The limitations thereof.

This mess the world is in at the moment, is apart of us being in a fallen state. And it is time for real men, and real women to take responsibility and not put all their hopes and wants on such a individual like Jesus (I don't think he was any different than me or you, he just quite simply knew a little more). Mankind has been waiting for 1000's of years, for that chariot to arrive! for these angels to stop just talking.

Maybe they are hinting that the muscle, and the armory is already here! and it is up to us as individuals to take responsibility and throne back.

And that muscle and armory is (ME), is you! is Howla Dark up there! and any other human being who still has a heart in this game we are playing in.

We limit ourselves, we imprison ourselves, and we keep ourselves ignorant. Sure it may take some manipulation or deception, but humans play it out! and some sadly are dependent on such a way of living and observing the world.

But we have the power to turn all of that around, so lets stop waiting and get on with it.

Technology in my opinion is not us, it's never been us! Its not are original innate way, on a fundamental level we are energy and vibration connected to a infinite life force that runs through to the entire universe (What on earth is money or technology compared to that). Technology is just a bi product of the conscious mind that we have been locked into, not having any idea what on earth is going on through the limited sense it has of the world and reality. So we have to create these machines and stuff to navigate around things, which as a result plunges us more and more into ignorance (Of our true self) if we depend upon it (And see it as some sort of God).

It just the game we are in at the moment, and it's brilliant.
Old 28-05-2015, 06:00 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Would, (given the time), high tech quantum computing... faster than light, or laser connection chips develop into, "Cyborgs"?
"Droids", and a, "Terminator" scenerio?

You may be interested in a report published in the DT yesterday. It's on its way....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...professor.html

As expected it comes from the country that constructed and dropped atom bombs on defenceless crowds.....
Old 29-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You may be interested in a report published in the DT yesterday. It's on its way....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...professor.html

As expected it comes from the country that constructed and dropped atom bombs on defenceless crowds.....

Excellent article Lorelyen!

Old 16-06-2015, 10:26 PM
JosephSmithChristoferson

any robot, the most absurdely advanced one in the far future, will always have the same level of conciousness than your toaster, they are only different in complexity, but they share the same properties

only real living creatures have counciousness, irrational or rational creatures have free will, machines will never have any will
Old 11-08-2015, 04:24 AM
Master
What about quantum computing? You can make a statement like that Christoferson,
but not validate it. Can you.

Old 11-08-2015, 04:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
This mess the world is in at the moment, is apart of us being in a fallen state. And it is time for real men, and real women to take responsibility and not put all their hopes and wants on such a individual like Jesus (I don't think he was any different than me or you, he just quite simply knew a little more). Mankind has been waiting for 1000's of years, for that chariot to arrive! for these angels to stop just talking.

Maybe they are hinting that the muscle, and the armory is already here! and it is up to us as individuals to take responsibility and throne back.

And that muscle and armory is (ME), is you! is Howla Dark up there! and any other human being who still has a heart in this game we are playing in.

We limit ourselves, we imprison ourselves, and we keep ourselves ignorant. Sure it may take some manipulation or deception, but humans play it out! and some sadly are dependent on such a way of living and observing the world.

But we have the power to turn all of that around, so lets stop waiting and get on with it.

Technology in my opinion is not us, it's never been us! Its not are original innate way, on a fundamental level we are energy and vibration connected to a infinite life force that runs through to the entire universe (What on earth is money or technology compared to that). Technology is just a bi product of the conscious mind that we have been locked into, not having any idea what on earth is going on through the limited sense it has of the world and reality. So we have to create these machines and stuff to navigate around things, which as a result plunges us more and more into ignorance (Of our true self) if we depend upon it (And see it as some sort of God).

It just the game we are in at the moment, and it's brilliant.

Dear Mindpower. The limitation is time and space. It is imposed.

Now... what is millions of years compared to Eternity? That state and situation apart from, "Space/Time"? It is a blink of the eye.
It is nothing, you see.