Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-02-2018, 03:44 AM
Experiencer

anyone else feels negative energy pouring out when angered?

firstly, finally I remember my login for this forum lol, we back in business!

So I have been on one hell of a journey these past months, I have tons to share in later post, but first, im curious if anyone else experiences huge amounts of energy pouring out when ever you get angry. its going to be hard to explain but i will try anyway.

I have always had a quick temper, I have been working on that issue for a while now, I thought i made great progress, how ever, now I think I somehow made things worst :(

I have never experienced such intense energy in my life, and honestly, what im experiencing now is very disturbing. I been teaching myself how to feel energy along with learning how to control energy, I found that working with positive energies are usually the most easiest and powerful energies to work with........until now......few weeks ago I began to find myself getting angry with just about anything I didnt agree with, and i mean ANYTHING, it doesnt matter how small or petty it is.

it began when I was at a mc donalds, the entrance to this place had a narrow ramp that had railings on each side, I seen this dude walking behind a elderly couple, the couple were walking up the ramp side by side while holding hands, they each were holding on to the railing to help them as they walked, they were walking extremely slow, but this is understandable for people their age, but the dude behind didnt see it that way, he got all and started to yell at them to hurry up, before the couple even respond, the guy decided to just force his way past them, in the process he yanked the old ladies hand off the rail and she nearly fell...this triggered me so hard, I never been more in my entire life, all I wanted to do was go after the guy and throw his off the damn out door patio area, I wanted to soooooo bad. anyway, I get so angry that I just felt this insanely intense energy emitting from myself, it felt.....thick and heavy, extremely dense, nasty and hot....and kinda.....wavy??not sure how to discribe that.. I felt this energy just bursting out of me, I even felt this energy expand outward from myself, I could literally feel all that energy all around me, I even felt how far it traveled out, I could feel all of it around me with in about a 10 foot radius, the craziest part is that the friend I was with got freaked out because he felt it too........and my friend has never even as much spoke about energy or anything spiritual, he is just not the type who would even care about such concepts but yet he felt it intensely, so much that he actually began to talk about it.........he said the only thing he can discribe it was "blood thirst"........and he was not wrong, I literally wanted to hurt the guy, I was consumed in it.

ever since then I have been finding that even the smallest of things will invoke this flood of negative energy with in me, its so intense that normal every day people can actually feel and sense it.......has anyone else here ever experienced such things before?

Last edited by Lynn : 09-02-2018 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:01 AM
Master
Hi,

I think that most of us have had flases of anger in our life. The goal is to get that anger under control so that it does not cause havic in your life.

Now if you really want to control energy then getting your thought pattters under control is necessary. Mind over matter is 99.9% Self Control.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-02-2018, 02:03 PM
Deactivated Account

For me it helps a lot to say to myself 'I am allowed to feel these feelings of anger'. Once I do that the anger immeadiatedly fades away. When I tried this for the first time, I realized that for me it was more the conditioning that it's 'bad' to be angry which caused the spikes in negative energy than the anger itself.

And I also tell myself that I am not angry at the other person, as they are just a reflection of me, but I am actually angry at myself; this really takes away the angry energy.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:15 PM
Experiencer
If you feel the need to be angry on occasion, then so be it, just don't do it in the company of others, do it alone.

It's great to really let some anger out occasionally, there's a sense of relief and dispersed built-up trapped energy that needed to go. A form of healing some might say.

Worst thing you can do is ignore it and pretend everything is fine and almost try too hard to fight it. There's a difference between feeling annoyed and letting that thought go, to being actually full of anger.

You might actually be experiencing a growth phase on your journey as that can nudge the ego to act the primary role at times. The example you gave is a great way to test yourself, but also ask ''What can I learn about my reaction to this?'' and ''Why did I feel angry when I witnessed that?'', but perhaps do this in a moment when you're alone.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Experiencer

indeed, you guys are correct, its only natural to get angry at times, the thing thats bugging me is the fact of how intense the anger is, I have never experienced anything like it, I also have never felt it pouring out of me like this, trust me, when i say pouring i literally mean just that lol, its crazy to actually feel this stuff. and now it happens all the time over the slightest of things, even over things that would of never triggered me previously, kinda think I must be doing something wrong with my meditations and energy sessions.
Old 09-02-2018, 05:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

Just a thought that you might not be grounded and all your energy is fining the easiest path it can to be released. It too is telling you to look at the path your on and it seems you are.

When it comes to how we react to the elderly its complex at times, we most times are raised to respect our elders but that respect at times does not go the other way with them respecting the younger generation. There is at times that "the world owes us a living" feeling from some as they "went through the war, they are owed a pension ext" but in reality no one is owed a thing we all have to make our path in life. Its the same with the younger generation at times feeling that wages are low and there are no jobs ext.

So when someone is in a rush to pass them they might well be dealing with something triggering them to just move past them. Its not polite but it might be how they were raised. This would trigger me as well to want to say or do something but too we all have our paths.

I would look to grounding and to doing some exercises that calm the breathing in times of stress.

Lynn
Old 09-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Experiencer

good advice guys.

I just tested to see if my cousin would pick up on my energy.....I intentionally thought of some stuff that triggers me, I managed to induce anger, my cousin instantly was like " ***, do you feel that?" I didnt tell him what was going on of course and I just played it off like "you trippin bruh" lol. Its amazing how people can pick up on strong energies and still have no clue what exactly it is that they are feeling. if any of you can make yourselves emit potent energy around yourself, try and see if you can get any un-knowing person to feel the energy, im curious what the results will be.
Old 29-03-2018, 05:07 AM
Seeker

The first time I realized about energy was in my 20s, a room mate moved in, next morning half our **** is gone. His helper robbed us. Long story short we confronted the guy later in the day, my gf drove us but stayed across the street in a parking lot. I absolutely lost my **** on the guy. When we left, my gf was like....holy christ you have a strong energy, confused I asked what she was talking about. She started telling me how she could feel my field over 100 yards away. Now in my late 30s, my daughter has an incredible energy field on her, when she gets rolling and I'm not ready for it. It's so strong, I almost want to curl up in a ball and can't handle it.