Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 30-05-2017, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder

Rituals - Place, Time and Process

You think that a specific area on this earth is especially pious because a deserving sage has seen Me in that area. I surely tell you that there is no specialty in that area to treat it as very pious place to be visited as pilgrimage. I appeared in that area because the deserving sage was living in that area. You can attach importance to Me and that sage but not to that area. People come to that area in crowds thinking that that area has My special grace. This is the climax of ignorance.

Priests have stressed some importance on that area to attract crowds so that they can be benefited by their offerings. It is all false commercial propaganda. Of course, the pilgrims coming with faith may be benefited in developing their theoretical devotion to God. But, the priests are lost for their double game before God. You may fool the innocent public, but, can you fool the omniscient God and escape punishment from the same omniscient God? All the false God-men and false human incarnations of today must note this point and avoid fooling public for benefits remembering the omniscient and omnipotent God standing in the background of the whole scene.

An owner awarded a sincere servant in a place. If you also do sincere service, you will be also awarded in the same place or in some other place. Without doing the service, if you stand in the place in which the sincere servant was awarded, will you get the award due to the power of that place? The owner might have awarded the sincere servant on Monday. You think that Monday is a very pious day, which can bring award to you. For your sincere service, God may award you on Monday or on Tuesday. Hence, leave the illusion of place and time in spiritual efforts.

Always estimate your own devotion to Me by imagining that your service and sacrifice to Me are waste due to absence of any fruit in return and then observe the devotion leftover in you. Generally, after this no devotion is seen at all since it evaporates completely. However, if a trace of devotion remains in you that trace is the devotion present in you. This is the quarterly test of Brahma. If a trace of devotion still remains, conduct the next half yearly test of Vishnu by imagining that God has stolen away whatever you had already. That trace must have also disappeared. However, if a trace of that trace still remains in you that is really the real devotion. Then, conduct the third annual test of Rudra by imagining that God is subjecting you to intolerable suffering and now you can see that trace of trace must have also disappeared. However, if a trace of that trace of that trace remains, that is really and really the real devotion. These imaginary steps are useful in estimating your real devotion. If these imaginary steps happen to be the practical steps, it becomes the real practical spiritual effort and Datta will appear before you to embrace you and to merge with you finally. The essence of all this is only that the practical devotion alone is true provided it does not have aspiration for any fruit in return. Do you say that such real love is impossible? If you say so, it is utter lie. You are having such real love on your own issues. Think patiently with careful analysis and then say what I told is true or not. I am not asking you to change your true love from your issues. You are showing true love on your ignorant issues. But, you are showing false love on omniscient God and say that your love on God is true. Either stop telling this lie to God or extend a trance of your true love shown on ignorant issues to the omniscient God also. For God’s sake (this is the issue of God only) stop your trial to fool the omniscient God. This is the fundamental issue in the spiritual knowledge.
Old 30-05-2017, 06:23 AM
Master
Namaste.

It seems like your topic titles don't convey intent nor illustrate the content of your purports and thus I am always in confusion...although there is one thing you said which has resonated with me at the level where things resonate with me:

Quote:
Then, conduct the third annual test of Rudra by imagining that God is subjecting you to intolerable suffering and now you can see that trace of trace must have also disappeared.
Or else Rudra makes you aware that you are subjecting yourself to intolerable suffering because you are not adhering properly to ritual, so the trace of trace remains.

Tantra is all about ritual. It is the very core and heart...the basis of it.

However, in our busy life, we think it's enough to go to the temple on Monday and offer God a fruit or flower...maybe do puja at home 1-2 days a week...say nothing more than 'thank you, God' upon rising and retiring...meditate for half an hour two days a week...but all this is not enough...it is not enough!

Granted, people may have jobs/family and are kept busy, but for the Tantra Yogi...the Laya Yogi, ritual must become a part of every waking moment or else the body endlessly suffers and I had to find that out the hard way...everything Rudra has been telling me has led me to the point of "No more Bhakti now - It's Kriya or die'.

A lot can be said for doing a 16 Monday fast though...for me anyway. If we are living in the illusion of time and place, we cannot escape it, even in spiritual efforts as this is how spiritual discipline comes about...this is how Tapasya comes about...by doing something at a certain time and place of doing it...and to have so much resolve and determination that you won't be swayed or waiver from it....eventually that will lead to the 'timeless state'.

Most of what I type now doesn't come from my ego, nor my mind. It is God giving advice to me in reply to a statement or a question from another and it's not really meant for you...or as a reply to you...but I just type it for posterity anyway.

Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya
Old 31-05-2017, 04:54 AM
Pathfinder

Can you please explain more on the Timeless State??
Old 31-05-2017, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisalipa
Can you please explain more on the Timeless State??
I only wish I could explain it, but I can't. When I try and think of any explanation, it's like 'nope, that's not it'.

If I look at it from a perspective where time exists, I haven't felt this for a very long time...and yet, it's always there but I seem to have lost the connection with it even though I am always connected to it, until I become aware that no connection exists.

Meh, I tried to talk about it, but it's not going well, is it?

Maybe I can find a link about it instead...

http://www.healingenergytools.com/st...consciousness/

Not that I really like Ekhart Tolle's explanation either...but it will do.

Om Namah Shivaya