Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

View Poll Results: Are you in a relationship or are you single?
I am in a relationship at the moment. 75 28.85%
I am single at the moment. 185 71.15%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-02-2013, 05:44 AM
Super Moderator
Divorced, and in a relationship with my girls father.
If i become single again I am going to stay that way or just date no living together or any of that. I think I have always looked for the perfect guy or thing and it is tiring to be in relationship after relationship. I enjoyed being single in between and just me and my pets and kids. No living together not committed to another. In the last few years I have given it a lot of thought. I realize it is ok to be single. and embrace it.
Old 25-02-2013, 06:14 AM
Moon62

Divorced, and been on my own since my last partner left in September last year.

Am not sure if I'm entirely happy being on my own or not, but I love my space! I'm over being with fakers though, and wonder if somewhere, I'm a faker too - without knowing it - because that's all I seem to draw my way lately!

So I dunno ... I'm simply taking each day as it comes ...
Old 27-02-2013, 04:15 PM
keith95843

I have been with my wife for 30 years I love the life we have created
Old 27-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Experiencer
I'm single, dating someone at the moment, but I'm just waiting for the right one to come along before I get into another serious relationship. I've reached a point where I'm fine on my own and no longer wish to settle for less than what I deserve. With that being said, I do wish to marry and build a life with the right person when I find him.
Old 27-02-2013, 11:16 PM
IfOnlyIHadWingZ

Very newly single

I'm very newly single after living with my partner for 2 years. I really am looking forward to finding myself again and being independent and just really appreciating and enjoying my own company. Only good things to come. :)
Old 01-03-2013, 08:31 AM
CharlotteCentauri

Single. Am really content w the way my singledom life is. A massive learning experience.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:22 PM
heartsmart

Single, I don't like scandinavian men.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:36 AM
butterfly_kisses

Single for now! working on myself so I can attract the right person into my life. I guess you could say Im currently in a relationship.. with myself, lol??? :)
Old 04-03-2013, 02:36 AM
fluttershy

relationship to single..

i am in a relationship for 10 years now, but i have a feeling it will be coming to an end..sad story
Old 19-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Pathfinder

am single and feel free