Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 26-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

So beautiful.

What a gift. Thanks lovetruth, thank you Babaji.

shiningstars
Old 06-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Guide

Much love shiningstars.....

Dear ones, you need not take on the sadness of the world. Purify your heart of all sadness because it is not yours. These things only represent the falling away

of what is not; truth is happiness, for in truth you let go of the sadness of the world. This does not mean you do not have compassion for your brothers and

sisters, it means you help them to see truth also, so that they also can release what is not. Suffering is belief that there is other than perfection in any part of

creation, but it is merely a tool of the ego. One releases suffering by choosing truth for everyone, knowing that all deserve to be in truth; all deserve to be in

happiness and peace; and all deserve to share in what is real. Hold a portion of truth from your brother or sister and you also hold that truth from yourself.

One cannot live in the world in happiness if that happiness is not shared with the whole. Dear ones, this simply means that you hold all being as yourself and

only wish goodness and happiness for all "others." Suffering then is a belief that that one can have or be more then another; it is the false premise that one

part of the whole can be greater then the whole. Wipe this illusion from your heart, for it destroys peace; all are perfect and if you choose to see otherwise you

have mistakenly chosen suffering. The ego has nothing to do with reality, it is deluded. It is the very source of suffering because it is the opposite of who you

are and at the same time you give it temporary existence by believing it is you. Would you choose the maimed image over perfection? Would you choose

suffering over joy? When you can see clearly what you are giving power to, the false image will fall away. Change how you view yourselves, dear ones, only

then can you help your brothers and sisters to see clearly. See them as you see yourself once you are healed; it is then you share that healing by seeing truly.

Truth is all there is dear ones, Its countenance is beauty and sweetness and it can never leave you but you can choose to be blind to it. Release the dreams of

fear, they are nothing but a delusional dream of something lesser than you are. Learn to embrace what and who you truly are. Let kindness be your gift to all

and let love be your gentle guide. Babaji
Old 06-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Wow, perfect.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

These are extremely powerful, poignant, beautiful and loving messages. Thank you so much Babaji. Thank you so much lovetruth. May we all aspire to Truth.

shiningstars
Old 16-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Guide

Many blessings Miss Hepburn and shiningstars

Dear ones, peace will never leave you; peace is a choice, as is love and kindness, as these are your divine nature; all of these are ever with you if you

allow your divine nature to shine forth. Wisdom, is making the choice of allowing your divine nature to reveal itself. Life can be a choice of simplicity rather

than complication; the ego complicates but your true nature is simple and sweet. Everything in life holds a message for you; it is ever revealing a choice and a

destiny that either upholds or tears down. To remember can be as simple as a chant within the heart that serves as a reminder of your purpose here, or a

beloved song or feeling that uplifts your mind and heart. If one allows the temptation of the ego to keep one divided and scattered there will be turmoil. Dear

ones, it matters not if you must remind yourselves one hundred times a day, when you do, you bring yourselves back to truth and eventually it will become a

habit to stay in love and revel in peace. There is abundant help in spirit to assist you and there is also abundant help in the physical, as you bring yourselves

back into remembrance, the world will also support you. Every thought holds power for change, every moment is another chance to choose wisely. A statement

as simple as "I am love" repeated within, can become such a habit that it will not interfere with your daily lives. It will linger in the background as a constant

reminder of who you are. It will bring you back to remembrance. No matter how difficult it may seem, if one does not begin to shift the consciousness to the

inner light, the ego will continue to rule. Nothing is difficult once a firm decision has been made; as many of you can attest to this- having used the will to

create change in your life. You will find as you repeat a loving idea as a mantra you will begin to feel peaceful and harmonious in all your daily tasks and you

will be less likely to become upset. As you uplift yourselves, you are also uplifting all those around you at the same time. You need not reveal how you do this,

yet you may find those around you notice a difference in your bearing. Such small things indeed hold the power to shift every situation in your own circle and

like a pebble in a pond, it will also reach out to the whole world. Such is the sweetness of God; every attempt you make in discovering your own true nature,

the closer you will come to knowing the God within. Do not despair if at first you struggle to remember, continue to speak inwardly of your true nature and you

will come to know the sweetest liberation of your heart. Babaji
Old 16-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Well, that seemed like simple, practical direction.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator
The ego is definitely a huge block to peace and overcoming it can be difficult. Thanks for the message. Beautiful as always.
Old 18-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Intensely beautiful messages again, thank you lovetruth for this.

Take care
shiningstars
Old 19-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
Many blessings Miss Hepburn and shiningstars

Dear ones, peace will never leave you; peace is a choice, as is love and kindness, as these are your divine nature; all of these are ever with you if you

allow your divine nature to shine forth. Wisdom, is making the choice of allowing your divine nature to reveal itself. Life can be a choice of simplicity rather

than complication; the ego complicates but your true nature is simple and sweet. Everything in life holds a message for you; it is ever revealing a choice and a

destiny that either upholds or tears down. Babaji

Hello Babaji,

I use your thread as a form of Divination. When I feel a draw to it I know there is an answer to a question or situation waiting in your sage advice.
This time was no different.

I recently went through a strange negative spell in which my brain was eating it's self live with negative talk for no apparent reason what-so-ever. It lasted at least three weeks and day to day I tried to stop it, give it other things to think about and find things to be grateful about. Several times I noticed that the energy, the low frequency seemed to be coming from outside my field and then the brain would pounce on it and make a story to fit the energy. The very first thoughts in the morning were of worry, frustration or irritability and my dreams during the night were plagued by nightmares.

Then one day the energy was suddenly gone, my usual peaceful, gentle happy disposition was back again as if the last three weeks of the hell realms had never existed!

During queries to Spirit about what was happening I was told was experiencing this so that I would be better able to have compassion for clients and others and to 'not worry, everything would work out just fine!"

As you said, the Peace never left me, it was there underneath the egoic mind which was freaking out and thought the 'sky was falling' . The Inner Peace which always exists won out

Thank you as always for your timely transmission to us.
Old 21-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool Are You "THE" Babaji?

Hello,
I have spent a few hours each day reading these posts,I am not into channeling but was an active member of a closed circle in the 70's in Brisbane Australia,we met once a week to send love and light across the earth,on occasions we had visitors who had different specialties,clairvoyant,pshycometry and on occasions an unconscious medium.
These mediums could produce ectoplasm which was needed to fabricate a voicebox so that when the entity took over her body the spirits used ectoplasmic voice boxes to speak through the medium who was in trance,so she could speak in a male voice or child,it was amazing to watch,now it seems we channel these spirits?
For some odd reason I have no interest in channelling,and I have no idea why not,being clairescient myself amongst other things I get my messages dropped into my conscious mind like an email.
It does not happen often,only when I need to know certain truths,it comes as an "idea" believe it or not,but its not my idea,I just have an idea pop into my head and that's that,no voices,no writing but an idea.

But I would like to know if this is the" Babaji"he will know and so will I by his answer,for he is the guru of my guru's guru,I chose my guru myself and just prayed to him and directed my thoughts and meditations to him,this started in the very early 1970's.
In fact he made me who I am today,I am grateful to him.

Kind Regards Billy.