Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 11-10-2019, 03:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello

Hey all, I have been experiencing a couple things and hope someone can explain what is going on. Not sure which forum to write this so I'll just start here. A couple weeks ago I woke up about 2 am gasping for air. Sure it could be sleep apnea, but I dont think so. I woke up feeling like I was being choked. Then just a couple mornings ago I woke up to a ... all I can explain it as is a shot gun blast to my face. It wasnt hot it was a cool air. But it was a hard blast of air in the middle of my face and I could feel the air flowing down over my face. I have always felt hands touching my shoulder, my back even my leg. Nothing scary but you can tell it was a hand, cool and sometimes it lingers. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:43 AM
Suspended
Master
welcome Pmay005 you're at the right place for advice... Just my thoughts, get any fear out of your mind nothing can hurt you, people will advise on here. Look at 'raising your energy vibrations' - theres a link on here - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9
Old 11-10-2019, 08:56 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, nothing to scared off, am new here but i believe you in the right place
Old 14-10-2019, 03:10 AM
Master
֍....Ꝡⱸlcⱺme to the ẝⱺrựm!....֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-10-2019, 06:35 AM
Newbie ;)

hallo, nice to meet you.
Old 17-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, Pmay005 and welcome to the forum!

Your description is similar to what's called a "sleep paralysis". Especially the choking feeling and that someone's touching you. Maybe you could search in that direction.