Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 07-09-2019, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
1, what are the spiritual gifts you have that they are trying to take? Know these would allow me to make my give advice which could strengthen the gifts while protecting yourself

2.1, how many attackers? Is it one attacker or many?
2.2, are the attacks coming from human origin or energetic/spiritual entity/entities?
2.3, how frequent are the attacks? ( if possible please include the frequency of each type of attack in order for me to build a profile of the attackers strengths and energy levels)
2.4, do they keep constant watch over you to know when to attack? If not do you move around on your energetic/spiritual plain? ( will need to know if they have a energy tracker which acts like a gps tracker attached to you or not) - you can not attack what you can not find.
2.5, is there any patterns that your attackers use? This can range from timing to attack methods.

3, did you call for help? cos I zoned out for a few seconds followed by a headache and got directed to here

4, at this point I can only provide advice unless I am directly called apon to help by the victim(which in this case would be yourself) and/or a threat to my own safety is detected

Hello, and thanks for responding to my request.

There are more than one attackers. More than one voice is used. And more than one personality has been distinguished.

I believe the attacks may be coming from human origin. However, there are also cases where these attacks are so complicated that they may even be from spirit entities. Such as electric attacks to the brain.

The attacks happen daily, and even on the frequency of whims. Whenever a persona feels like attacking me, then it does it. This is now mostly done in electrical shocks to the brain to cause pain.

They do keep constant watch over me to attack me the second they find that I find some peace of mind. My brain activity is monitored and attacks are directed at where most of the electrical activity is. I can feel pulsating electrical signals in my top left brain area, almost all the time.

All attack patterns are now done away as they have exhausted their "game." Now it's just attack whenever they feel like. Normally, shocking my brain to cause pain and then talking curse words to me.

I call for help many times before. I did not know there are people who answer. These entities have crossed the line many times. One time they cause me to feel pain in my brain by vibrating really hard and doing it for a long time. Then they have also tried to vibrate really softly for a very long time causing me irritation to no end.

I'm glad you answered. I am open to any help you can give me.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:49 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by glrecom
Hello, and thanks for responding to my request.

There are more than one attackers. More than one voice is used. And more than one personality has been distinguished.

I believe the attacks may be coming from human origin. However, there are also cases where these attacks are so complicated that they may even be from spirit entities. Such as electric attacks to the brain.

The attacks happen daily, and even on the frequency of whims. Whenever a persona feels like attacking me, then it does it. This is now mostly done in electrical shocks to the brain to cause pain.

They do keep constant watch over me to attack me the second they find that I find some peace of mind. My brain activity is monitored and attacks are directed at where most of the electrical activity is. I can feel pulsating electrical signals in my top left brain area, almost all the time.

All attack patterns are now done away as they have exhausted their "game." Now it's just attack whenever they feel like. Normally, shocking my brain to cause pain and then talking curse words to me.

I call for help many times before. I did not know there are people who answer. These entities have crossed the line many times. One time they cause me to feel pain in my brain by vibrating really hard and doing it for a long time. Then they have also tried to vibrate really softly for a very long time causing me irritation to no end.

I'm glad you answered. I am open to any help you can give me.

1, with your permission, can I observe your energetic fields/spiritual body’s to get a idea of what and who these things are to gather enough information on weather or not I can help or not?

2, I heard what must have been your call because I had set up a system which listens to any thoughts broadcasted by humans which are of a low or unstable frequency which indicates someone in distress and also placed a few energy antennas around the planet to also begin to build a picture of where entities are most commonly attacking humans. So yes there is at least 1 person on this planet actively listening for calls for help but I don’t receive all calls that are made nor do I act immediately on the call and not do I step in and interfere.

3, how do they create electric shocks? I have never heard of this before but if they are somehow focusing a huge amount of energy at one point then some how releasing it into the physical world, if one was to instantly drain that energy or move it away and then use that energy yourself it could be quite handy. But that’s on theory *inserts quote: don’t try this at home*
Old 09-09-2019, 12:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
1, with your permission, can I observe your energetic fields/spiritual body’s to get a idea of what and who these things are to gather enough information on weather or not I can help or not?

2, I heard what must have been your call because I had set up a system which listens to any thoughts broadcasted by humans which are of a low or unstable frequency which indicates someone in distress and also placed a few energy antennas around the planet to also begin to build a picture of where entities are most commonly attacking humans. So yes there is at least 1 person on this planet actively listening for calls for help but I don’t receive all calls that are made nor do I act immediately on the call and not do I step in and interfere.

3, how do they create electric shocks? I have never heard of this before but if they are somehow focusing a huge amount of energy at one point then some how releasing it into the physical world, if one was to instantly drain that energy or move it away and then use that energy yourself it could be quite handy. But that’s on theory *inserts quote: don’t try this at home*

You have my permission. Please tell me what you find out. Thank you.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:28 AM
BlackfoxNZ

1, For eclectic shocks, try imagining your a tall building, all tall buildings have a long rod that when a thunderstorm is passing over head the lighting is attracted to the rod which is the tallest point of the building, this rod runs from the very top down through the building into the ground where the lightning strike is spread and absorbed by the earth, so if you take this theory and create something which takes the energy shock and pushes it straight down into the ground or what ever is below in your energetic body area it may lessen the damage to your physical body, give this a try and let me know what happens.

2, Looking around the far boundaries of your fields I found 1 entity hanging around you, but there are a few sub-entities which were being used by this entity, will watch this one for awhile before looking for more,

Edit:
3, what timing, you last post was at 12:12pm (I use NZT/New Zealand Time zone)
4, around you I will mostly be trying to remain hidden to not alert the entities attacking you if my presence, but I will come in and out of stealth at times so you will be able to know I’m there every once and a while,
Old 12-09-2019, 11:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
1, For eclectic shocks, try imagining your a tall building, all tall buildings have a long rod that when a thunderstorm is passing over head the lighting is attracted to the rod which is the tallest point of the building, this rod runs from the very top down through the building into the ground where the lightning strike is spread and absorbed by the earth, so if you take this theory and create something which takes the energy shock and pushes it straight down into the ground or what ever is below in your energetic body area it may lessen the damage to your physical body, give this a try and let me know what happens.

2, Looking around the far boundaries of your fields I found 1 entity hanging around you, but there are a few sub-entities which were being used by this entity, will watch this one for awhile before looking for more,

Edit:
3, what timing, you last post was at 12:12pm (I use NZT/New Zealand Time zone)
4, around you I will mostly be trying to remain hidden to not alert the entities attacking you if my presence, but I will come in and out of stealth at times so you will be able to know I’m there every once and a while,

I have tried the tall building imagination. The electric shocks can still be felt. The pain at my left brain is still there. Overall, it does work a little but not enough to make a difference.

I am in Pacific time.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:31 PM
BlackfoxNZ

Try putting a shield around your mind/thoughts/brain that traps all your thoughts and prevents your thoughts from being heard by anyone or anything, then try pulling all your energy into a tiny dot as small as your possibly can, this should make you very hard to find when it comes to entities trying to look for you. (Pulling yourself into the smallest size you can imagine has worked with me when I was being read during tarot card reading and caused the medium to completely lose me and got very confused about why she couldn’t get anything until i told her what I’d done aka one of the few things I been able to verify working with a 3rd party observer.
Old 13-09-2019, 03:58 AM
Knower

I am worried there may be some organic cause for the feeling of electric shocks and brain pain. If not totally organic, maybe something cause by these attacks. I strongly suggest that you get checked to make sure that there is no physical cause for the shock feeling and pain in your head. That zapping sensation is often the result of drugs, could you have been given some without your knowledge? It can also be caused by other medical conditions. It would be good if you could determine that you are free of unwanted drugs and healthy, and then focus on the attacks from a purely metaphysical aspect. Be well.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Try putting a shield around your mind/thoughts/brain that traps all your thoughts and prevents your thoughts from being heard by anyone or anything, then try pulling all your energy into a tiny dot as small as your possibly can, this should make you very hard to find when it comes to entities trying to look for you. (Pulling yourself into the smallest size you can imagine has worked with me when I was being read during tarot card reading and caused the medium to completely lose me and got very confused about why she couldn’t get anything until i told her what I’d done aka one of the few things I been able to verify working with a 3rd party observer.

Thank you. I am putting it to practice starting now.

Also, entities have learned to shock my energy lose and feed on it. Almost like harvesting a for free electricity.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:36 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by glrecom
Hello,

I am under psychic attacks by these specific abilities: Dream hacking, remote viewing, telepathy, electric shocks, and cyber attacks.

My attackers demand I allow them to take every spiritual gifts I have. All the beautiful women in my dreams were taken. This is seen in dreams. All my dreams became a form of nightmare where the actions I see are not of my morals. They have confirmed to me in a sense that they can see my future meetings with any beautiful woman in life. Therefore, making sure they get to the woman first before I do. I suppose that would add divination to the list of psychic abilities they use to attack me.

I need insight on these abilities and how I can use, and counteract them. They have caused me brain damage, lung damage, and attacked the vibrations of my heart.

I am in serious need of help. Anything is appreciated.

Are you saying beautiful women are your gifts?
Old 21-09-2019, 02:03 AM
Experiencer

What glrecom said about them knowing their future meetings with "beautiful" woman sounds skechy, cause they'd have to take that information from their akashic records. I at least don't see how that sort of information would get in their hands. And nowhere near the reach of such entities to begin with. That's at least what comes to mind about what they had said.