Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
17-10-2019, 08:24 AM

MissCreativeSpirit

Ascender

Of course, your answer is yes. If we can imagine it, it can happen/come true, that is the basis of our world and how consciousness is constructed!

I have an OC who is a Extraterrestrial (EnergyBeing) and is inspired by Prince Nelson a artist from Minneapolis Minnesota.
the character is prince's height, weight, physique, and he has his small waistline. As child/teen Prince was often bullied for being short and couldn't play sports such as basketball and football and he would sometimes get walked to school. Also my OC alien is inspired by the Red Dwarf sgar is the smallest and coolest kind of star on the main sequence. Red dwarfs are by far the most common type of star in the Milky Way, at least in the neighborhood of the Sun, but because of their low luminosity, individual red dwarfs cannot be easily observed. O(+>

Last edited by girlsearching : 29-05-2022 at 03:52 AM.
Old 28-05-2022, 05:55 PM
Master
Can one manifest their soulmate/significant author based on a fictional character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alassea
Apologies if a similar thread like this has already been created. I posted this in the Law of Attraction sub on reddit and got no response.

I'm an avid reader and some male fictional characters just resonate beautifully with me and what I want in a man (physically and/or personality wise.)

For those who are familiar with manifesting their partners or the "soulmate list," do you think this is possible, have you done it or is it too good to be true?

I'm not saying I want one exact specific character obviously, but certain traits or a combo of traits from various characters in different mediums of work.

https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/

Hello Alassea,

When I turned my PC on today in 2022, the first thing I saw is this question from you in 2019, answered since then, by various respondents even recently.

The answer to your title question is YES! Not because your soulmate is fictional, but because of this: From the portion of the reference above that begins with these words:

When the Law Doesn't Work
The Law of Attraction is like the Law of Gravity - it always works.

In actual fact, there is nothing to attract, because there is nothing that exists outside of you. In your physicality you have been designed to interpret life as an experience of attracting things from the outside to bring them to the inside. That is why it is called the Law of Attraction. In reality, however, everything you could ever wish for is already within you. You don't have to bring things to yourself from an outside source.

(BTW: There IS a reason "when the law doesn't work"), BUT once you understand why, IT DOES!!

Today, in 2022, I just happened to be reading the treasures within the attached reference, above, that will DEFINITELY help you answer your post's questions.

...in short, everything imaginable is already available for you to experience, whether you are aware of it, or not.

That's how I found my own mate, who, up until the very moment we saw each other in real life over 35 years ago, (brought together by circumstances entirely out of our own conscious making) neither of us could even imagine that there was someone already IN THIS WORLD, then, to love. Now, as happily married beings, we have realized such love.

YES! It is already here, waiting for you both to "realize" it with "real-eyes".

HOW? BECAUSE WE ARE EACH THE SOULMATE / SIGNIFICANT AUTHOR OF OUR OWN STORIES!

Enjoy!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 28-05-2022 at 11:01 PM. Reason: clarify wording