Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Pathfinder

your doing the hardware, my route in was the software, that and a couple of very interesting experiments with lsd just to point me in the right direction, 30 year ago,which meant that when I saw the world as it really is i didn't lose the plot. got to go but, my question is is it ok to mention the electric blue stuff, radiant orgone will be the yellow stuff, or yang, the next bit of 7 seconds is in part using yin energy, aka omega, the bow carried by shiva and agnus dei, like i said i'm non scene, but experiance teaches me that we only read from a page what we already have understood, so most people think we are harmless delusional numpties, not that anyone who has actualy engaged with me would tell you that,!! friend or foe like.
Old 22-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Master
Yes, I get you. :) The software route works just fine for me personally, but to assist others who've never crossed over or been out of body before the extra energy boost from the crystal grid is the rocket fuel for launch. If I did it purely off my own energy it could deplete me for days. Having experienced extreme energy depletion in the past it's not a safe route to go.
Yea I think it's fine to mention, not too many would follow.
I'm thinking the electric blue stuff is Earth Energies, but it could be those blue strings the Quantum Physicist are talking about. Yellow being Radiant/Orgone/Cosmic. Lots of Alchemy/Philosophers Stone stuff involves mixing the two in various recipes' to create various effects/situations. This is supposed to be where I'm working right now, but I can't seem to get over a couple mental blocks around the end results which are extreme edge for humans. I did come close this summer, having been in a very high energy spot and collecting a bunch up. Things got pretty weird when I failed mid attempt on a teleportation but got enough of my essence to another location that I needed physical help to get to that location and gather it back up and it probably took me 10 minutes to work out why I could barely think or make my body work. Super weird. Scary in many ways. Scotty's worst nightmare made real.
We're on day two of the Mabon Galactic Portal Opening which is a 3 day opening, good time to try a launch if you want. I probably will today, but OBE not physically, as I'm home alone now and don't need another failed attempt on the taking the body with part, as that last round taught me the necessity, at least for now, of having help nearby who knows what's going down to help me clean up any messy bits lest I rearrange my atoms in a nearly un-functional manner again.
Old 22-09-2015, 05:04 PM
Pathfinder

It was playing with small children that really worked for me, old dog needs a new trick!
have you read 7 seconds and quantum mistake yet, members cafe, the blue would be earth yes, and the way i discovered the blue involved my brain and body shutting down to mimic death, I'll get round to posting that, its all been basic software , and having a go at the psychiatrists, coppers and others who are supposed to protect our children but don't, that's the machine in the back of my head, the noisy bit in the front which is talking now has just been riding the storm and trying to work out what the ef is going on! being a mini driver i always loved to hate vw golfs and big diesel's and modern cars generaly, can't possibly be anything to do with me? my mate's tell me they struggle to tell the difference between me being serious and having a laugh, ow! not sure i do either!
Old 22-09-2015, 05:58 PM
Master
LOL
I've not read it, don't have as much internet time as I used to and in general have always stayed away form books, blogs and so on when it came to higher levels of consciousness as I don't trust my brain to NOT take someone else's experience and rewrite it into a personal experience and display it later for me in meditation. It's all about keeping the lab experiments well separated so there's no bled over or contaminated batches. lol
There is a very interesting connection between oxygen deprivation and later realized higher states of consciousness, I've got a friend who's researched it a bit and the info is fairly fascinating. Something about some sections being shut down or starved causes other neuropathways to open and new firings could happen along synoptic pathways, some re-routings apparently cause chain reactions in realization some years later after the deprivation.
Old 24-09-2015, 09:11 AM
Pathfinder

[quote=CrystalSong]LOL
I've not read it, don't have as much internet time as I used to and in general have always stayed away form books, blogs and so on when it came to higher levels of consciousness as I don't trust my brain to NOT take someone else's experience and rewrite it into a personal experience and display it later for me in meditation. It's all about keeping the lab experiments well separated so there's no bled over or contaminated batches. lol
absolutely, could have written that myself , I would be about 20 when I came out with the line "" belief systems are for people with weak minds , I don't need a belief system, I've got me" the irony is that most of what I know is already written down, it's just i would never have recognised it as real untill I worked it out for myself, well scary!!! LOL
Old 24-09-2015, 09:23 AM
Pathfinder

PS, there's been a few case's where i sat there in shock "****, wish I read that earlier" but knowing full well that had I had understood it my response would have been "nah, that **** don't happen"
Old 28-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsousa
I agree with you about making it public not being the best. I especially don't mean going on the evening news of course but just bringing it to the attention of a small group of scientists.
Do you think there's a way of learning how to block/control it without making it public?
Also what's morally wrong with accepting reality, I'm not sure I understand what you mean?
Its really good to hear that i'm not alone, I'd still love to feel what its like to hear someone else's thoughts it would give some great perspective and maybe help me control my brain?

my suggestion nis go to alternative health practitioners, get energy healing work done. Try to find an affordable psychic. Do NOT mention it to mainstream practitioners.