Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-03-2014, 06:43 AM
Ummon

It's not very controversial, the Catholic Church accepts theistic evolution
Old 18-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerkid_24
Some say god created the everything,some say evolution I say both. What do you think

Agrees, can see these go hand in hand.

In terms of evolution what is the last evolutionary leap for man? Can any see it. The greatest difficulty we have seeing evolution is because we are in it and everyone is in the same evolution. Everyone is brought along at the same time, and emerges at the same time. Sees this as a hidden condition of it.
Old 18-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Ascender
Thinking some more on this. I think our brain locks the answers, allowing paths depending on the memories/thoughts we procure. I am thinking maybe 1 major lock made of 7 points, and each point is another 7 point lock.

1. mass/body/shadow

2. energy/mind/light

3. past time/negative *mind

4. future time/positive *mind

5. tree of life/genetic future *body

6. roots of life/genetic past *body

7. center/present *consciousness/starting/ending position - As we start a new area when we become conscious of it and end in the same way to the next.

Then within each of these locks would have another seven point lock as described in the Kundalini, and many other diagrams on such subjects of growth. So each lock would require one point to be consciousness/awareness.

I had left out a part of this system.

The GM (game master) would be our brain/memory. I had mentioned earlier that the proteins that store this memory can theoretically shed outside of space/time.

In this body we are mortal, and learn its lessons by recording our memories and passing it along that way.

In our spiritual body we are immortal, and learn its lessons by remembering our memories and passing it along that way.

-------------

This last thought about our spiritual body passed me the thought: If we all have a immortal body attached to our conscious signature, ourselves would have been the "Gods" in question? Making the real "God" being the singularity. I would say the singularity changed form to gravity. The unseen governing force of all existence. The medium to which existence is painted on, and the fabric that holds the picture together. We cannot see it or explain it, but we can deduce it's there. With our eternal selves still trying to pass on that original message:

Genesis 1:28And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Going with this line, it would also explain how immortal beings are seen (angels, Gods, etc...).

If our immortal body has no physical form or mortal body. The immortal body/energy would have to use a body already aware to the conscious observer. So a angel for instance could be seen as the same body to anyone mortal, but being projected from the thoughts of anyone immortal with the same intent or goal.

Old 18-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Ascender
Also the end result, shape, or destination, would depend on if all locks were opened inward or outward.
Old 18-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Ascender
I believe more in evolution rather than creation myth, because physical evidence supports it.
Old 18-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Master

I'm with Lilyth Von Gore - but I don't rule out the hand of the divine at some point and at many points in the creation.
Old 18-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Ascender
I wasn't suggesting it wasn't an evolved growth. Nor was it implied. The Genesis reference was to be taken metaphorically and literally, making either side of it true. Not one or the other. In fact the locks have been going way back within the points of shadow (genetic history), all the way to the beginning of microbial life. But also implying that microbial life was intended to happen.
Old 18-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Ascender
I also don't see much point in thinking there is no evolution, because it would show no point in advancing oneself. It would end with no gain as we would always be the same. I like to think there is hope in our future genetics.
Old 25-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Master
The Pro Creationists who eschew Evolution... have to answer... "If not, why do males have nipples?"

Point is Evolution occurs in time and space, which we recognize today is the "Matrix", and Illusion.
Compared with Eternity. The actual and true situation.

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The Pro Creationists who eschew Evolution... have to answer... "If not, why do males have nipples?"
Because all foetuses begin life as females. They morph into males later on; at least , half of them do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Point is Evolution occurs in time and space, which we recognize today is the "Matrix", and Illusion.
Well you might Morph. Some of us look beyond films for our view of the universe.