Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Fenyletylamin777

EMERGENCY uncontrolleble telepathy, psychich attack, psychosis?

Ok i've been awakening since december/january because of a TF.. I've had anxiety most of the time since february.. two month ago there was an incident which led me to get totally lost about myself, thinking horrible thoughts about myself i've never considered about myself before.. this is sometimes still affecting me thinking about this. I've had some telepathy with a TF, which then led to being telepathic with all kinds of people, including people i dont even know, i noticed that i in some way got people i came in contact with start "waking up".. telepathy, empathy and so on.. anyone and everyone! becoming telepathic with them without my intention, picking up on their thoughts, moving exact same ways and projecting thoughts on them.. found it hard sitting at a dinner table cause as soon as i thought about someone at the table we started moving the same and so on. how ever to the problem: The telepathy has gotten uncontrolled; the TF hears EVERY single word as im writing for example, and me projecting thoughts to everyone (im invading them without wanting to!). Since two months ive been suffering from som form of OCD, i send out disgusting, horryfying images, words, meanings .. on autopilot! as soon as i think of someone i do this automaticly. Plus really bad things i did as a kid, which is NOT so fun, i cant even forgive myself for those things, feel unworthy (theyve been suppressed) and now im sending everything around, i cant think straight anymore. I also cant focus, everytime i think something theres ALWAYS a voice saying something aginst it, most ofen bad things, but even good things - just the opposite of everything i say. I cant trust where any of the thoghts are coming from and i cant trust if i hear something from TF cause it might as well be some form of imagination or psycich attack..many of the times i know theyre not from him. so therefore, i dont dare to trust any of it that comes into my head <snip>. I get no rest, i cant even cry without horrible thoughts coming from myself(?) or connecting to someone, especially people who are least as awake as me. I try to imagine positive future events, which just turns into deamonlike faces (myself mostly, but also others), i cant meditate, since i get no rest from these thoughts and connections. Theres always something commenting on what im saying in my head, and always pictures popping up (some i dont even know where they come from, and some i wonder if im creating), and in completely wrong situations!!! Ive tried shielding, and so on, nothing seems to work. I've also noticed people picking up on my thoughts who just walk outside my window, and any person.. i look at them, they mostly notice me from out of nowhere the same time, and then i project an awful thought on them. I dont know wheter the answers in my head are created by imagination (psychosis, or if its something else, or both).. but i cant take this its driving me crazy, i wont leave my house, i dont have any money, people are thinking horrible things about me which leads me to think bad about myself, i can tell you i refuse to live if thoughts about myself would turn out to be true (as i said, completely lost myself, who am i? i dont know anymore, before this i was very secure & selfconfident, everything fell apart).. i dont even know how you can think these things about yourself when you never thought about yourself like that before, NEVER.. how can you become doubtful about yourself to the most extreme? so far its just gotten worse and i DO NOT want telepathy with anyone anymore. I just want to be by myself. How do i stop this?? theres got to be some way its really too much, i need the telepathy off so i can focus on myself. Ive been wanting to see a psychiatrist to sort out my past and this OCD or whatever it is.. but thats going to be a weird hard experience as well. plus theres some kind of twin flame sexual energy, when ever i focus on that part on my body it starts happening stuff, for him too, and with the ocd(?), i do this all the time in the wrong situations.. and everyone near by kan feel this down there when im near by..... i know it sounds crazy but its true. i've noticed some form of patterning; as soon as a feeling is assosiated with lets say a word, its attatched to that word. both in emotionally, mentally and down there.. a picture and so on.. very quick.. even though you dont feel that way about whatever it is.. Plus everyones feelings are hopping around from person to person, and they're all negative feelings. I dont remember the feeling of happiness or love, which is really scary. My feelings are very "numbed down" since two weeks, no anxiety.. im more in a state of just a straight line, with toned down negative feelings..his feelings i do feel constantly and i feel others feeling while in contact. also VERY scary cause i've always been very sensitive. PLUS im some sort of portal; everyone kan feel both TF's and my own feelings through me.
the telepathy is the hardest part i need this to stop NOW. I try not to be afraid. please please help what is going on

edited by SF staff
Old 14-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Master
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

What I can say is that you are not alone with these issues.

It is also my understanding and my experience that there is no on/off switch for telepathy. That and these twin flame relationships are all too real and challenging.

It is always best to avoid being fear filled. The fears will not disappear but your ability to deal with them can be increased.

You can not return to your previously ignorant existence. Once we know about some thing which is real, it can not be erased. What you can do is set your truest intent to find ways to deal with all of these things.

I do hope that my thoughts on this can be seen as encouraging.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Fenyletylamin777

It is really encouraging to hear that im not alone, i can tell you that! what about the ocd? do you know ways to get rid of this or is it a psychologist? Psychosis for hearing voices almost constant? medication for that? Being doubtful about the worst imagineble things about yourself from nowhere? if such thing would turn out to be true im a really really bad person. I also really dont want people to know everything about my childhood... its already as painful as it is thinking about it..
Law of attraction: if anything is possible, couldnt that break telepathy?
THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

What I can say is that you are not alone with these issues.

It is also my understanding and my experience that there is no on/off switch for telepathy. That and these twin flame relationships are all too real and challenging.

It is always best to avoid being fear filled. The fears will not disappear but your ability to deal with them can be increased.

You can not return to your previously ignorant existence. Once we know about some thing which is real, it can not be erased. What you can do is set your truest intent to find ways to deal with all of these things.

I do hope that my thoughts on this can be seen as encouraging.

John
Old 14-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Master
Hi,

Those impossible things are done once you engage the divinity within you, not before.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Fenyletylamin777

Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Those impossible things are done once you engage the divinity within you, not before.
Old 14-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Master
Feny, try to chill out. it's okay. all that negative stuff that's yelling at you right now is just your subconscious surfacing past traumas so you can glean and assimilate the emotional information lodged in there. it's definitely not an easy process and it's an ongoing process, i think, so perhaps one won't ever be w/o some self critique. however, once your completely honest w/ your self and allow for forgiveness and healing the harassment should taper off to an occasional grumpy muttering.

imo, the reason for these subcon cleansings is so to allow for accurate reception and transmission of vibrational data. a distorted self image creates distortion of the internal messaging. what is being sought after is a clean clear channel.

and i wouldn't fret about other folks hearing you think. most of the people we meet from day to day are totally oblivious to the mechanism of their own minds so aren't likely to be clue-ing in on you specifically. that is not to say that there aren't adepts who can pick up on your vibrations but that kind of accuracy is still pretty rare.
Old 14-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Fenyletylamin777

Thank you for your response!
If i out of nowhere thought myself to be for example a murderer because i didnt understand why i got weird thoughts and pictures in my head... do you mean thats an inner conflict? Cause i never ever doubted such things before..and then got weak and lost myself cause i didnt understand it.. that i mean the ocd part; where the worst thoughts you could imagine pops up , you dont understand why so you get weak and dont know why and who you are anymore. AND you send them out anywhere... although they say that OCD is an illness of doubt,.. ive never had these problems before.. ONE time when i was younger for like 2 month, never doubted myself since then

i know some specific people who has gotten my messages who are on a more advanced or similar spiritual level as i am.. :(
and also people who has "woken up" because of "me" (sounds stupid); i've got this ocd thing i cant even look into their eyes without yelling a word in my head which i know they have heard, i talked with them about it and explained.. so i got it confirmed :/

thank you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
Feny, try to chill out. it's okay. all that negative stuff that's yelling at you right now is just your subconscious surfacing past traumas so you can glean and assimilate the emotional information lodged in there. it's definitely not an easy process and it's an ongoing process, i think, so perhaps one won't ever be w/o some self critique. however, once your completely honest w/ your self and allow for forgiveness and healing the harassment should taper off to an occasional grumpy muttering.

imo, the reason for these subcon cleansings is so to allow for accurate reception and transmission of vibrational data. a distorted self image creates distortion of the internal messaging. what is being sought after is a clean clear channel.

and i wouldn't fret about other folks hearing you think. most of the people we meet from day to day are totally oblivious to the mechanism of their own minds so aren't likely to be clue-ing in on you specifically. that is not to say that there aren't adepts who can pick up on your vibrations but that kind of accuracy is still pretty rare.
Old 15-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Knower

Hi I had crazy things happen to me as well when my twin flame came back into my life. My Twin came back to me after he passed away. Some of the big things that happened to me he mentioned to a medium during a reading. To this day it confuses me. How would good spirits know of scary things if it was being done by bad spirits? Life plans are what enable spirits to know the future-so was this in my plan and I agreed to it? What I can tell you is I got control of myself. I focused on positive things. If I hear anything scary I sing in my head or out loud. It worked. I occasionally pick up on some negative every so often but I know they can't hurt me. Just scare me if I allow it. My Twin is with me now all the time. He even watches over me while I sleep. Have faith in God. God really will help you. Try to focus on where you are vs why when it finally settles down. I have read one twin gets tested by fire.
Old 15-05-2013, 04:43 AM
Scattered Sheep

If you really want to get in tune with the Spirit, talk to Yahusha the Son of Elohim (God). YHWH created you by His word who is Yahushua the Messiah. You want insight, Check him out, you will be totally changed. No doubt folks!!
Old 15-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Fenyletylamin777

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly1111
Hi I had crazy things happen to me as well when my twin flame came back into my life. My Twin came back to me after he passed away. Some of the big things that happened to me he mentioned to a medium during a reading. To this day it confuses me. How would good spirits know of scary things if it was being done by bad spirits? Life plans are what enable spirits to know the future-so was this in my plan and I agreed to it? What I can tell you is I got control of myself. I focused on positive things. If I hear anything scary I sing in my head or out loud. It worked. I occasionally pick up on some negative every so often but I know they can't hurt me. Just scare me if I allow it. My Twin is with me now all the time. He even watches over me while I sleep. Have faith in God. God really will help you. Try to focus on where you are vs why when it finally settles down. I have read one twin gets tested by fire.

Im sorry to hear he passed away,.. good thing the spirits are with us though through all times..
The positive thing is the important part, yet the hardest i think. This is the worst i ever been through.. defenitly.. I try to sing as well, problem is many times even though words pop up in my head distracting me completely.. But need some work on it. So if i believe in the universe and the love of the universe, i should have faith in the universe? (love is my religion or something). Yes fire it is indeed...