Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-02-2013, 08:15 AM
peaceofmind

Thank you Sangress, the attacks have not stopped yet. I can control them much better during the day, almost completely; but at night, it's still difficult to me. After I posted the previous message, I went to bed because I felt strangely sleepy, he attacked me hard and then my sister became like crazy saying that she is going to end this whether I come out of it alive or not. What could she be referring to? I’ll take it as she was mad. I haven’t been able to go back to sleep and I don’t think I’ll get any for the rest of the night. I was in bed for like one hour. How can I protect myself while I sleep?

Now these are the things that I have confirmed work under an attack:

What has worked:
• Putting ice on my back while under attack (and the parts I sense the energy coming from)
• Getting in direct contact with nature
• Sage
• Invoking the archangels
• Doing aura protection exercises regularly
• Exercising (walking, jumping, running, etc.) under the attack
• Boosting my immune system
• Diverting my attention into something that’s really absorbing (not always successful)
• Sea salt

Things I have stopped doing:
• Lamenting and complaining
• Crying and getting depressed
• Believing that person has powers, he’s just a person with a training
• Trying to reason with him
Old 28-02-2013, 10:50 AM
millergrls

looks to me that you are on the right path and getting stronger. Keep up the good work.
Old 28-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Sangress

Quote:
How can I protect myself while I sleep?

Pre-made energy shields and defences, or asking someone else to guard you (a spirit or someone else with training.) Would be the obvious solution to me.

There is always the other option of intending to invite him in while your asleep and then fighting back through dreams (while he's trapped in a dream of your choosing.)

But I'm assuming you want to take the practical and passive former option since this situation doesn't need to be exacerbated any more than it already is.

If you want we can talk in sf chat or I can send you a private message detailing some specific shielding methods.

The general shielding stuff most people talk about is for energy only rather than the mind, so it can get a little tricky when it comes to figuring out what works and what doesn't. It seems to me that you don't really have the time to use trial and error with shields to see what deters him, so I'd be glad to offer some more refined methods for you to try.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:59 AM
Master
That is Great News Peaceofmind and you are certainly living up to your avatar name. You are well on your way now to getting a handle on this and actually having "peace of mind".
So based on your your observations, you've move your mind into a place of basically placing detective and gathering evidance, you've learned some important things. Please keep approaching it from this mental construct - it empowers you. Do not return to a mental position of being a victum - victumhood mentally strips you of all strenght and protetion.
So stay where you are, seeking knowledge and answers, taking power and responcibility for your self, this will get you out of this sticky-wicket.

Okay let's look at a few other things.
Now that you have disovered that the energaic world is in fact real and some people are tapped into it and can use it to affect others, but do not have the moral certainty to use it responcibly, you see how there are divisions created.

Using the energy to hurt effect or feed off others is basically black magic. Vodoo and what have you, every culture has a word to describe those who have access to it but use it to harm others, just as every society has thieves, pediphiles and murders. It's the same idea, using your power and knowledge to harm.
Okay, so we get that.
The flip side of the same coin is those who use the power to help others, those are the Healers, Spiritual Counselers, Saints, Miricle Workers and so on. Using the power to bring Light into the world, not spread darkness.

Alrighty let's look at what these two groups of people are accessing but using very diferently.
Subtle energy, invisible, vast and it's everywhere in the Universe. Endless.
We can all pull from it to fill and sustain ourselves, Monks use it to live far beyond 'normal' human years, much can be done with it. I could write a book on this, its vast how all it can be used.

So what happenes in the case of people who use it to hurt others?
My thought in this case is these people haven't learned how to pull it, the energy that is from the air all around them, they for some reason believe it can only be pulled from other people, so that's what they are doing, pulling it out of others. Something in them is very short sighted, or they can't feel it in the air and just read about it in some book of darkness and tried it, found it works and are using it and remain absolutely clueless they don't have to go to such extraordenarie measures to get it.

There's actually a whole sub culture out there who feed at clubs, you can google it, they have their own ethics on what 'feeding' is. Some believe it is only ethical to feed from others who know about the energy - they have secret hand signals they can make across a room to show if they are full and willing to give energy or hungry and need to feed - lets call this group 'Vampires with Ethics'.
Then there's a darker shade - who figure the world is their feeding ground and they pull from anyone who's unshielded and leaking, you can of course do this actually from the other side of the world - just ask anyone who's in an authentic twin flame experince. Let's call these 'old fashioned vampires'. They will suck you dead if they want, they have no moral compunction.

Now what happens of course to these vampires is because they haven't figured out that the energy is free to everyone is eventually they turn into junkies who need to feed on others to just stay alive. Bad road. Dead End Road. Like all junkie they will kill themselves trying to get a fix or wither away because their next fix is all they think about and they forgot to live, eat and so on, or one day realizing what they've become they commit suicide. It just doesn't end pretty for them.

Anyway let's head back to taking it from a vodoo construct instead...because this next part is a little easier to talk with you about from that paridym.
Vodoo works if you believe in it. That's why vodoo only seems to happen in certain areas of the USA and certain islands and in parts of Africa - its because those people believe in it making them suseptable to it - they have a vodoo sized whole in their aura so to speak.

What all these practicsers of the dark arts have in common is they need fear to make weaknesses in people for it to work. Most people will automatically replinish their energy levels through interacting with loving supportive fun people - that too is a form of energy exchange.
To really feed off someones fear and truely weaken them you need to isolate them, reduce the time they are with healthy giving loving people and then with their natural defenses somewhat removed you can get the tap open wider to pull more.
Fear seriously opens the tap. So first thing is do not fear this thing peaceofmind - it just opens the tap wider by destroying your natural defenses.
The best way of course to avoid a vodoo curse is to just not believe in the stuff in the first place, it's amazing how strong the Shield of Disbelief is. There's a certain innocence that's a protector, exspecially if it was done from a distance. However if some old croon with dead chicken feet around her neck came up to you with a doll that looked like you and started sticking pins in it and mumbling is some strange African language it might dent your shield of dis belief a bit if you didn't use laughter as a shield quickly and wander off laughing uproarously about crazy old mentally ill women. Disbelief works.

Anyway there is one Shield that's even better and the one I think is most appropriote for you - This is the Shield of Divine Love. God Love. Unconditional Love, whatever you want to call it.

Let me explain briefly how this works. Your going to like this peaceofmind, you're a bright Girl and catching on very quickly. =D
Love is a vibrational frequency (google reseach this - seeing the actual scientific work on this will help you a lot) Fear is a vibrational frequency, the two are on the opposite ends of the spectrum. Simply put Anger has a very slow long frequency - Love has a very high fast one. Whenever two frequency's meet they try and create a harmonic meaning one or both try to adapt to each other. THIS IS THE NATURE OF VIBRATION.
Watch this for starters to start wrapping your head around how to use this to win this little battle you are in with your sister and her little boys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWAuc9GIvFo

Okay that sounded a little condescending, I meant it too. =D I'm going to try to help you adjust your mental construct into one that can use the Unconditional Love Shield effectively.
Right now you are moving out of fear and very low frequency but haven't established a new frequency fully yet and still fall back into fear occasionally.

Now these little boys are the equivelent of particularly dense and virtually blind little brats standing in a strawberry field who are hungry and stealing strawberries out of peoples baskets who walk past them, because they aren't bright enough to look around and figure out the strawbrries are everywhere and they can pick them for themselves!

So there's really no point in being afraid of these dumb little boys, instead feel pity for them, if you can muster it feel compassion for them. Compassion, true compassion is the begining of Unconditaional love.

Now lets go back to vibration, are you still following me here? I know we're jumping around a lot, but it's all getting ready to come together..honest! lol

Okay Love is a very high vibration, it has no fear in it - their appitite has grown accustomed to the flavor of fear and the frequency of fear. So let's ....wait for it.....Spoil the Milk!! That'll teach silly little brats they don't need yout teat anymore.
Okay how do we spoil the milk, how do we change the vibration of the feed they or even your sister is getting?

Change it to LOVE. This isn't so hard to do when you start realizing how badly they are actually messing themselves up by feeding on low vibration energy through their ignorance and blindness.
Now as you can feel love towards them when you feel them pulling on your energy, they are going to get that high level energy - it's going to go straight into them like cupids arrow through the heart. Their own energy vibration is going to, by it's very nature, try to harmonize to this new high level stuff coming in.
One of two things is going to happen:
1: They don't like the taste (buzz) of this high vib energy and stop pulling from you.
or
2: They like it, keep pulling from you for a few weeks or months longer until it changes their vibrational frequency and thus their entire lives because its moving them into a state of love themselves in which case they don't want to pull from you any longer because now they know its NOT right.

Either way they leave you alone. lol

Spoil the Milk through learning how to Love EVEN them and when I say Love sista I mean LOVE. It won't be hard, they are simply lost confused little boys who've missed a few very important facts in this life time. Don't hate them or fear them. Start by understanding how much they are short changing themselves and move it into loving them even as Christ would have.

Now as you learn how to do this and enact the spoiling of the milk you'll need to also be refilling yourself, remember you have a sister and some little boys chasing you around through the etheric wanting a teat. So refill yourself with kind loving laughing people. Find groups, clubs, friends whatever interests you, but surround your self with love and laughter as much as you can everyday, your energy vibration refills and harmonizes with theirs, if you hang out with spiritually awakened people your vibration RISES to match there's and you move your frequency away from the troubled little boys frequency adn closer to your goal of 'spoiling hte milk'. Love them back and laugh with them.
In time as you go along you will learn how to draw out of the very air as many of us do. But for now be with Love filled people as you reasearch and grow into your knowledge and how to further apply this for yourself.

I wish you much love and much research and education as you continue this very interesting oddassy you are one. All my best to you peaceofmind.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Master
Try Florite around your neck ( a stone) for sleep protection in addition to shielding.
All these little techniques we're telling you is how to win the battle.
The above part I told you about is, I believe, how to win the War
- Forever.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:33 AM
SunMist

Hi Peaceofmind, I can't remember if this has already been covered but do you have any information about this man other than what comes from your sister? Any at all?

What you described about feeling the attack coming on a few minutes before she arrived at your home, that's her, there's no need to even consider a third party to explain it. I still feel that you could strongly benefit by seeing a professional - this psychic situation is pretty entrenched and while your efforts are valid and helpful, you still can't sleep at night. It's okay to say "uncle" and plunk down $150 (or so) to a well-qualified shaman and get some firepower on your side. It's just no way to live.

I'm totally on board with Crystal's "spoil the milk" plan though - I've done this and it is powerful and works. The only problem is sometimes you get to a place that's so unpleasant it's not possible to generate genuine love. Perhaps I'm just not evolved enough yet, lol!

Stones to try - black tourmaline, labradorite, melanite garnet (also known as black andradite garnet)
Old 07-03-2013, 11:49 AM
peaceofmind

Reporting back

CrystalSong,

You’ve given me so much homework, hahaha! I’ve learned a lot from this process and I think I’m understanding little by little. I’m researching how I am getting these sensations in my body to the point it feels strange. I’m seeing the whole thing more clearly, but I feel upset that even with my new knowledge, my body won’t obey my orders. I keep feeling fear, strange sensations in my body and on and on negative feelings I know are not helping. I tried sending love but unfortunately, there is too much pain to actually send love emotions at this point. It was easy with my sister because we grew up together and I’m grateful for things she did for me (I also believe he is manipulating her at some degree). Perhaps, when I feel stronger, I will be able to completely let go of frustration and send love sincerely. I guess, like SunMist said, I’m not evolved enough yet, LOL.

I should begin researching a different thing now: LOVE. Maybe if I understand it I might be able to “produce it”. I believe that my old concept of love might as well be very limited. By the way, thank you for the youtube link, that’s awsome!!! I was wondering why my showers have been getting longer and longer. When I’m under water I am temporarily set free, so I really enjoy it and usually feel grateful when taking a shower.

SunMist,

I agree with you, I don’t think I can fight this alone anymore. I don’t want anybody to be affected or hurt, but the more I wait the weaker and more tired I feel. I can’t let myself get into the state I was when I joined the forum.

On the other hand, I don’t think my sister is doing it by herself because she also gets attacked and she doesn’t have the control or the discipline to do this the way he’s doing it. She is involved in it though, with her negative thoughts and affirmations. Thanks to mom, she’s more quite in a way (I’m also not paying attention to her either) but I’m worried her patience has an expiration date. I want us to go on our separate ways, but without creating anymore negative karma.

The thing is that I understand I do need help. The price I’m paying is not worth it anymore. Like you said “It's just no way to live.” I see life differently now and as soon as I can break free from this situation and regain control over myself, I know I’ll continue growing but with eyes wide open this time.

By the way, do you know of an online store or a place where I can get the original stones for a fair price? At the malls around they are pricy and I don’t trust all Internet stores.

Thanks again and again to all. After two days of continue forcibly giving energy I actually feel a little relieved! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
Old 07-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Master
Wow, I couldn't be more proud of you peaceofmind! You are seriously taking ownership of this and refusing to be victumized, you have no idea how rare that makes you do you? Please believe me, it is a rare and noble characteristic indeed.
Courage is on the Hawkings Level of Human Consciousness Chart the very first step onto the springboard of higher levels of Consciousness. 90% of the world population exist in awareness below Courage, where they percieve themselves victums at the Mercy of Life.

I do believe with your understanding now of fear's role in causing the loss of control of circumstances - you have become ready to learn the role of ego and how it causes the fear responce which is where we loose control and become victums. Learning recognize ego and then to leash it it and control it instead of it controlling you is your springboard into getting control off all the characters in this drama unfolding in your household and what I'm coming to believe is a very unusual yet very possible Awakening of Consciousness for you.

Skip the Love research for now and read and study this instead, it will be far more useful for you at this stage of the Journey, Unconditional Love comes later after Ego is leashed in and under control and no longer running the show.
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=o...1008&bih= 647

I'm proud of you Girl - you are a fearless little Warrioress =D
Old 10-03-2013, 07:19 PM
spiritfor

Hi. I had a similar situation, psychics were abusing me and i contacted Crystal Avatar, they helped me, those psychics cant connect to me anymore. If you write to June Stephansen from Crystal Avatar at [email protected] may be they can help you. Good luck.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:01 AM
SunMist

I find Ebay's category of "Crystals & Mineral Specimens" to be a good hunting ground. You can usually find really nice rough pieces for good prices and it's pretty easy to weed out the fakes. Like I'm sure you can tell looking at this piece that it is real and the seller legit: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOVELY-ANDRADITE-VAR-MELANITE-GARNET-MOROCCO-/160985132671?pt=UK_Collectables_RocksFossils_Miner als_EH&hash=item257b762e7f That piece is pretty reasonable but you can easily pay hundreds of dollars for showcase quality pieces too, but for energy protection purposes all you need is a little piece. Still black tourmaline is one of the best and easier to find, again an unaltered crystal will have the most oomph. I've explored a lot with stones over the years and while there's a lot they can do they are never a substitute for the changes you make in yourself.