Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-01-2012, 04:38 AM
Patroclus

In Need of DESPERATE Help

The thing is, I feel like I might have the ability to hear others thoughts while they hear mine also. This has made life horribly unpleasant for me as my thoughts sometimes run wild. I am terrified to go in public because people ridicule me mentally due to the weird way in which I think. I don't want to do this anymore. Please, I am in desperate need of help. Is there a way to make it stop?
Old 14-01-2012, 11:18 AM
res

Hi Patroclus,

People always tell me to get out of their heads but its not an audible sound but more like a subject that just comes up out of nowhere. With my wife she just has to think about wanting me to pass her drink and unbenowns to me i just pass it. I often just start massaging her to which she asked how i knew she had pain there.

Can i ask how you know that others can hear your thoughts also? Has this just started?
Old 14-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Can i ask how you know that others can hear your thoughts also? Has this just started?

If it were true you already know the answers ay?
Old 14-01-2012, 11:36 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
If it were true you already know the answers ay?

If what were true Gem?
Old 14-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
If what were true Gem?

The OP thinks everyone canhear his thoughts, but if you could you wouldn't need to ask the questions.

Nor ask me that question.
Old 14-01-2012, 12:27 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The OP thinks everyone canhear his thoughts, but if you could you wouldn't need to ask the questions.

Nor ask me that question.

I dont recall making any claims to be able to read thoughts? I do believe that some information can be shared at a bio electro magnetic level but i havent claimed to be able to extract thoughts or read minds

Anyway this isnt about me and im hoping that we can help point Patroclus in the right direction to make it stop rather than contribute to the way he feels that others view him.
Old 14-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
I dont recall making any claims to be able to read thoughts? I do believe that some information can be shared at a bio electro magnetic level but i havent claimed to be able to extract thoughts or read minds

Anyway this isnt about me and im hoping that we can help point Patroclus in the right direction to make it stop rather than contribute to the way he feels that others view him.

I am helping by showing you have no idea what the OP is thinking. Your first post was one which boasted your seeming psychic abilities, so I'm allaying the implication because making such claims to one who has these concerns is detrimental, not helpful.
Old 14-01-2012, 01:47 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I am helping by showing you have no idea what the OP is thinking. Your first post was one which boasted your seeming psychic abilities, so I'm allaying the implication because making such claims to one who has these concerns is detrimental, not helpful.

So how does making fun of a person that is convinced people are ridiculing him helpful? This isnt about me Gem and it never has been apart from your jokes at mine and Patroclus expense. I simply used my personal experience to make a connection and it didnt come from ego.

I havent at anytime claimed to know what patroclus is thinking .

No one has offered help to patroclus and he clearly is desperate to make sense of what is happening to him and to make it stop. Sometimes a simple question can be the turning point for a person to determine what is affecting them, which doesnt always turn out to be paranormal and is not for us to decide.

Sorry for the distraction Patroclus, i am really interested to understand what you are experiencing
Old 14-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
So how does making fun of a person that is convinced people are ridiculing him helpful? This isnt about me Gem and it never has been apart from your jokes at mine and Patroclus expense. I simply used my personal experience to make a connection and it didnt come from ego.

I havent at anytime claimed to know what patroclus is thinking .

No one has offered help to patroclus and he clearly is desperate to make sense of what is happening to him and to make it stop. Sometimes a simple question can be the turning point for a person to determine what is affecting them, which doesnt always turn out to be paranormal and is not for us to decide.

Sorry for the distraction Patroclus, i am really interested to understand what you are experiencing

If you knew what you were doing you wouldn't have said what you did in your first post.
Old 14-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Master
What I find interesting is that many with a natural telepathic skill do not want to deal with it. They wish to hide from their own potentials instead of embracing them.

I suspect that being fearful is the primary challenge that needs to be overcome. Once peace of mind is established, clear thinking and wise choices can be made.

In my view, a person is beyond help if they insist on being fear filled.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/