Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Master
when i was out in the world stuffing experiences i did a study on the collective consciousness. i entered into various cults and after having planted a deep "reality trigger" i allowed myself to become immersed in the collective mind of the cult. i witnessed some VERY interesting psy phenom errupting out of the combined energies that where channeled via the various beliefs systems of the cults i joined, undeniable manipulations of material reality ... almost miracles.

now if such a relatively small number of minds focused with intentional devotion can produce such interesting manifestations how much more interesting would be the manifestations of a universal collective consciousness. could It not create solar systems? galaxies?

just an imaginative idea.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:08 PM
georgeTmaxwell

Hi IQ, I don't have experience with this so I cant really relate. Yet I don't deny it is not possible.

What do you mean by this "undeniable manipulations of material reality ... almost miracles."?

Were their intentions honorable? If so, do you still go? I would assume if you are able to tap into the magical it would be desirable to continue. Maybe I am a bit naive.

gTm
Old 11-07-2011, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeTmaxwell
Hi IQ, I don't have experience with this so I cant really relate. Yet I don't deny it is not possible.

What do you mean by this "undeniable manipulations of material reality ... almost miracles."?

Were their intentions honorable? If so, do you still go? I would assume if you are able to tap into the magical it would be desirable to continue. Maybe I am a bit naive.

gTm

well, the intentions of the cult members were always sincere enough though i can't necessarily say the same for some the leaders but that didn't seem to matter. what mattered was the combined focus which produced ... gee ... it's hard to describe a specific incident because it was a lot like synchonicity but taken to a new weird level.

okay ... like one time this Christian based cult i was in was praying fervently for rain because the area had been in a year long drought and out of a previously clear blue sky it suddenly started pouring down rain and the rain lasted for days. during those blessedly rainy days we praised the lord and had thankgiving feasts. coincidence perhaps but we gave ourselves credit by crediting the response of the lord to our prayers. or the time while i was in this guru cult and the membership produced, while in intense collective meditation, "solid" visible visions of Hindu-ish entities floating in the air above congregation ... much like how Mary believers produce visions of Mary complete with rose scented breezes. or how the Deadheads manipulated the direction of the Grateful Dead when then band went "into space" and did their cosmic progressive jazz thing. the Deadheads shared visions too. i know this to be true because i saw the same images projected onto the band that my Deadhead friends saw and i had asked them. and i was just an honorary Deadhead for the evening. miracles ... kinda.

no. i don't do external studies like that anymore. i got the information i wanted. IMO, combined consciouses exist and they can affect reality on a quantum level. presently i'm studying combined consciousness within my own skull ... no external manifestions as yet. lol
Old 11-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Hybrid - please explain more about scientific minds.

gTm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mind
Old 11-07-2011, 12:55 PM
georgeTmaxwell

Thanks for sharing some insight IQ. Interesting stuff.

I have a place I go to at night before I sleep which another described to me as my own little realm, so I understand inward looking. It does inspire me to write and provides insight into my thoughts - sometimes, but not all the time. Other times I just sleep...

I had a funny experience the other day while driving, it was morning and I was driving down a road I always drive to work. It was like a tunnel, that is a road with trees down both sides and a bit overhead. I really noticed the light reflecting off everything back at me. It was like I could see all the dots (which is what I write about) and it has never happened before.

Summary, I have been driven to write based on thought and theory from within but have no science proof. Yet, since I have been on here it has me thinking so much more laterally. Hence I appreciate your comments.

gTm
Old 11-07-2011, 12:58 PM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
Thanks for that - never seen it before. A new place to look around
Cheers
gTm
Old 11-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
When you flick a light switch, boil a jug, cook a meal, watch tv, you are drawing from the one source of electrical current, even though the wires to each item appear to be individual.

The same with me/you/us/them/up above/down below. We all seem to appear to be individual but are all of the same source. Where do you think that source comes from?

Ever heard of the saying...."These thoughts I am having, I am not having alone"?
How often to you notice a run of similar stories appear at the same time with movies or novels, etc? Could that be because we are all tapped into the same source and all draw from it?
Gee, NightSpirit that is some post.
Good analogies.
Alot of wisdom there...
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:

One part I have considered is the gap between the particles means that transfer of consciousness is not instantaneous, which it would have been when compressed into a singularity.

It is my understanding that the gap between the particles is where the information is stored. It is the non-physical energetic signature of the particle.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Sentientno1

gtmax...

i intuit space doesn't exist as something devoid of existance. you asked if particals were consciouse? I think yes, and what we currently percieve as space, between, particals, planets, galaxies, and universes is also.

A thought, what if everything we percieved was nothing more then solidified consciousness?
Old 11-07-2011, 07:18 PM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
It is my understanding that the gap between the particles is where the information is stored. It is the non-physical energetic signature of the particle.

John
Hi John
I was thinking that before the big bang the universe was compressed to a singularity and therefore has no space between like there is now. In that time, knowledge and thought was instantly connected to all and there was always truth as everything was known to each other. Today, truth can be hidden and I see this is because of the gap. I can still see how the space in between (dark energy, dark matter) can be the conduit for consciousness to be communicated. Personally, I still think the knowledge is stored in the matter.
gTm