Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-04-2011, 10:54 PM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
care to elaborate on this?

Very interesting about this Robert, that must have been an amazing moment when you figured it out...while I'm fascinated I have to say I hope to never experience that. I am distressed already by the level of what I pick up from those close to me and it's nowhere near what you deal with. It may not be realistic but I want my privacy back!

Elaborating on my catch-22...even back when my understanding was much less I knew that I was very affected by environments and other people's energies. I stumbled on meditation and discovered that it helped my energy get clearer and stronger in the face of the onslaught. Problem is that meditation caused my energies to refine even more and I became more receptive. I also ended up doing some 6th chakra (3rd eye) based meditations which also provided relief - but again made me even more sensitive. So things I do that refine my energy and help me get rid of stuff that doesn't belong also seems to increase how much I pick up. Hence the catch-22....

There are a few things that are exceptions to this like grounding in nature, physical activity, certain types of shielding. Still it's hardly ideal because I can't be hiking in nature 24 hours a day though that would probably solve my problems!
Old 26-04-2011, 02:59 AM
Master
yeah. hmmm. i don't know what to tell ya. my defenses held for nearly 2 decades but those imaginary friends of mine got in somehow, slipped in on a vibe similarity, i suppose. i thought they were me and of course that's true. they are me but different aspects of "me" ... if ya catch my drift. i don't know how to protect against such closeness. it's like trying to get away from ones own skin. i'm guessing it's similar for you with your beloved ones, the mixing, melding and overlapping of character harmonics making it possible for you to hear and feel their hearts and minds and making it seemingly impossible not to.

have you tried that "white light" method? i've come to an accord with my imaginary friends so i'm not trying get rid of them anymore. but the "white light" thing might work for you. you know, a simple blanket protection kind of concept, active visualization creating an energy field.
Old 27-04-2011, 05:28 AM
SunMist

Hi IQ, yep I've done white light and many other types of shielding and it does work to a degree. It does help if I keep a sharp enough focus on it, but it's hard not to revert to a natural state eventually. My experience is best described as clairempathy though there's some telepathy in there too - mostly subconscious thank God. I've found a number of techniques that help for a bit, just nothing that's a cure. I'm glad you've found a way to find your situation beneficial though - I bet you must be an unusual soul to have such unique circumstances.
Old 27-04-2011, 07:43 AM
mattie

Self Distrust

Quote:
no One here is "peddling" anything.

The comment about 'peddling' refers to various movements that have tried to persuade us to be fearful about various parts of our self.
Are you speaking for all site members by stating ‘no One here?’

Quote:
i'm quite sure we're just trying to figure out what's going on in our heads. i do not believe myself to be a part of a fear mongering movement ...

You seem to be taking my statement very personally.

Quote:
it's my own ability to be self deceptive that i mistrust. that i carry on internal conversations with Ids whose personalities (and gender) are so different from my own does cause me to fear for my sanity a bit.

You can move past this self distrust if you choose to do so.

Quote:
... however, aside from the voices in my head i do not display any other symptoms of schizophrenia so i'm either mentally ill with some other imaginative disorder OR i'm in telepathic communication with people i've never met in their bodies.

You can edit who is in contact w/ you if you desire to do so as far as separate entities. Being energetically sensitive doesn’t require us to be an open conduit.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Quote:
this may be metaphysical bunk to you but i'm living an experience that i can't simply tossed into a waste bin.

My statement wasn’t directed at your personally. If you apply it to your situation, this is your choice.

We all have our own POVs. What is the truth to us is relative to where we are in our journey. If we have not moved into TRUSTing self then self doubt is, of course, very real to us.

Just as you insist that your experience is very real for you, & I’m sure that it is, you might consider extending the same right to others' that others’ experiences & POVs are equally.
Old 27-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
The comment about 'peddling' refers to various movements that have tried to persuade us to be fearful about various parts of our self.
Are you speaking for all site members by stating ‘no One here?’

many pardons, please. i misunderstood. i thought you meant the folks here were "peddling".

You seem to be taking my statement very personally.

yeah, because i misunderstood what you meant.

You can move past this self distrust if you choose to do so.

working on it.

You can edit who is in contact w/ you if you desire to do so as far as separate entities. Being energetically sensitive doesn’t require us to be an open conduit.

well, hmmm. yeah, my imaginary friends and i do edit each other sometimes. like, self disparaging or self destructive thoughts are discouraged. if a run on of such thoughts occurs the vibe is noted before it gets blanked out and an exploratory is performed to discover the source.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

thanks. i'll check that out.

My statement wasn’t directed at your personally. If you apply it to your situation, this is your choice.

We all have our own POVs. What is the truth to us is relative to where we are in our journey. If we have not moved into TRUSTing self then self doubt is, of course, very real to us.

i have a really good imagination and i know i can be self deceiving. i simply don't want to believe in something that isn't true, isn't real. however, it appears these guys don't need me to believe in them or their fancy psy project in order for me to be of use. the work goes on whether i believe or not. lol

Just as you insist that your experience is very real for you, & I’m sure that it is, you might consider extending the same right to others' that others’ experiences & POVs are equally.

i didn't seek to censor you. i merely disagreed with you. of course, much of my disagreement with you was based in a misunderstanding of what you meant.
Old 27-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Hi IQ, yep I've done white light and many other types of shielding and it does work to a degree. It does help if I keep a sharp enough focus on it, but it's hard not to revert to a natural state eventually. My experience is best described as clairempathy though there's some telepathy in there too - mostly subconscious thank God. I've found a number of techniques that help for a bit, just nothing that's a cure. I'm glad you've found a way to find your situation beneficial though - I bet you must be an unusual soul to have such unique circumstances.

gee, SunMist ... i don't know if there's such a thing as a "cure" for being what one is. i mean, other than going to a shrink and getting a prescription for some mind numbing drugs, which is not something i'd advocate unless one were truly tormented. being sensitive can make ya feel crazy but it isn't crazy in and of itself.

my circumstance may be unique now but more and more people (such as yourself) are finding themselves in a similar circumstance. what an exciting time to be manifesting as a human!