Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-06-2019, 02:52 AM
Knower

Can you see yourself going from one past life to the next one?

I have a friend who can do past life regressions and has offered to do one for me. I am wondering if I can see exactly what happens from when I die in the past life onto whatever happens next with my consciousness. I hear some people say to not go to the light to escape the prison earth. If I can see what I did then it will clear it up for me. Also if when viewing a past life when you look at your reflection to see what you look like, at that time in your past life, did you randomly decide to look at your reflection? :)
Old 13-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Guide

Yes, I was aware of one past life..
But when I did a past life regression...it brought me to another.

I wasn't even interested in that second one...but it was interesting in hindsight, because it brought up old past life memories I had as a toddler, that I had forgotten about. However, it would be very important later in my life. The first one, was what I was dealing with initially...and wanted to access.

I've noticed, that what we are currently dealing with, and struggles we face that require our attention now...is parallel in many ways to a past life.

I'll go to the second life, to answer your question.
Before I knew about my uncle in Vietnam, before I had dreams and images of my PL from the civil war....I did this last life regression, hoping to see the first one, actually.

The first thing I saw, was me on the second floor of an old farm house. The floors were wooden, and I was in a bedroom. Their was 3 women in there with me, presumably relatives, chatting.

They were talking, and helping me fix my uniform. I could feel I was young, approximately 18-19 years old. One if them looked out the window, and said "they are coming"

Then the other looked, and all three of them started to leave the room to go downstairs.

I went over to the window to look out...and seen our guest were arriving. All kinds of different people, kids, ECT.

At this point, I knew it was a gathering, party, cookout...get together, most likely for me and my departure.

I went over to an oval mirror, and took one last look, to make sure I was presentable, and we'll put together.

It was then, I saw myself...Wearing a tan Civil War uniform, brand new. I saw myself as a young man...Sandy hair, and somewhat similar to what I look like in this life...but a male, with very short hair.

As soon as I took in, what I was looking at... myself....The scene paused, like a video recorder pausing....and it stood still, etched in time, like a black and white picture..

The scene stopped, and my last memory...is my reflection in the mirror.

I was about 28, when I had this regression of this life.

I wasn't interested in it then...nor did I really care to go further at that time. I was bummed that it wasn't the past life I was looking for....a female, which committed suicide.

However, at approximately the age of 37....That past life regression became huge, infact...I was not consciously aware, that I had issues from that life, that were getting ready to come out full force. It was then, out if the blue ..a guide, or someone...was leading me in dreams, and took me back to the day of my funeral...and was trying to get me to go up to my own casket, and to see....we were standing in a field, and I could see the horses carrying a casket in a flatbed, with the town's people walking behind it. Nobody told me it was mine at that time...The guide said, you need to get closer...you need to see this...you need to look.

I said no, as panick set in, I knew then, inside...it was me, and that was my funeral procession heading to the cemetery. Then the scene was over.

What triggered this...was I had moved out of state, and at my job...I met a young man, who we were both drawn in a weird way, together...he looked so familiar, he felt familiar, he was about 10 years younger than me...who would not leave me alone, I didn't understand his behavior towards me, it was obsessive, he would get mad, did everything to get my attention, including watching me at work...and loads of other stuff. I felt drawn to him...but put up a wall and boundaries.

Only to find out in dreams, that he was my girlfriend in that life.
He was very traumatized in that life, and he was at my funeral.
In that life, he was only a few years younger.
.but I saw myself, pick her up...and put her on my horse in her dress...and take her for rides.

I saw how, after my death...I was briefly with her the night after my funeral...in her room. I watched her cry, and I saw her talking to a star? And she wished to see me again....

And she did. I moved 22 hours from home, and got a job with her in another state...and it was him. I found out, that he had just moved out there too...and is originally from my hometown area!!! We had both moved 22 hours out west, 6 months apart...and ended up at the same location, and job.

Coincidence....No.

All this did not happen in one past life regression, it happened over time...it started with the regression, went doormat, then came back and unfolded, over a span of 9 years, in different ways.
Old 14-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Pathfinder
i remember the day my mother gave birth to me. there is a term for it. maybe I will make a thread later.
Old 15-06-2019, 03:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear
i remember the day my mother gave birth to me. there is a term for it. maybe I will make a thread later.
A weird question but what’s it like lol
Old 16-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Yes, I was aware of one past life..
But when I did a past life regression...it brought me to another.

I wasn't even interested in that second one...but it was interesting in hindsight, because it brought up old past life memories I had as a toddler, that I had forgotten about. However, it would be very important later in my life. The first one, was what I was dealing with initially...and wanted to access.

I've noticed, that what we are currently dealing with, and struggles we face that require our attention now...is parallel in many ways to a past life.

I'll go to the second life, to answer your question.
Before I knew about my uncle in Vietnam, before I had dreams and images of my PL from the civil war....I did this last life regression, hoping to see the first one, actually.

The first thing I saw, was me on the second floor of an old farm house. The floors were wooden, and I was in a bedroom. Their was 3 women in there with me, presumably relatives, chatting.

They were talking, and helping me fix my uniform. I could feel I was young, approximately 18-19 years old. One if them looked out the window, and said "they are coming"

Then the other looked, and all three of them started to leave the room to go downstairs.

I went over to the window to look out...and seen our guest were arriving. All kinds of different people, kids, ECT.

At this point, I knew it was a gathering, party, cookout...get together, most likely for me and my departure.

I went over to an oval mirror, and took one last look, to make sure I was presentable, and we'll put together.

It was then, I saw myself...Wearing a tan Civil War uniform, brand new. I saw myself as a young man...Sandy hair, and somewhat similar to what I look like in this life...but a male, with very short hair.

As soon as I took in, what I was looking at... myself....The scene paused, like a video recorder pausing....and it stood still, etched in time, like a black and white picture..

The scene stopped, and my last memory...is my reflection in the mirror.

I was about 28, when I had this regression of this life.

I wasn't interested in it then...nor did I really care to go further at that time. I was bummed that it wasn't the past life I was looking for....a female, which committed suicide.

However, at approximately the age of 37....That past life regression became huge, infact...I was not consciously aware, that I had issues from that life, that were getting ready to come out full force. It was then, out if the blue ..a guide, or someone...was leading me in dreams, and took me back to the day of my funeral...and was trying to get me to go up to my own casket, and to see....we were standing in a field, and I could see the horses carrying a casket in a flatbed, with the town's people walking behind it. Nobody told me it was mine at that time...The guide said, you need to get closer...you need to see this...you need to look.

I said no, as panick set in, I knew then, inside...it was me, and that was my funeral procession heading to the cemetery. Then the scene was over.

What triggered this...was I had moved out of state, and at my job...I met a young man, who we were both drawn in a weird way, together...he looked so familiar, he felt familiar, he was about 10 years younger than me...who would not leave me alone, I didn't understand his behavior towards me, it was obsessive, he would get mad, did everything to get my attention, including watching me at work...and loads of other stuff. I felt drawn to him...but put up a wall and boundaries.

Only to find out in dreams, that he was my girlfriend in that life.
He was very traumatized in that life, and he was at my funeral.
In that life, he was only a few years younger.
.but I saw myself, pick her up...and put her on my horse in her dress...and take her for rides.

I saw how, after my death...I was briefly with her the night after my funeral...in her room. I watched her cry, and I saw her talking to a star? And she wished to see me again....

And she did. I moved 22 hours from home, and got a job with her in another state...and it was him. I found out, that he had just moved out there too...and is originally from my hometown area!!! We had both moved 22 hours out west, 6 months apart...and ended up at the same location, and job.

Coincidence....No.

All this did not happen in one past life regression, it happened over time...it started with the regression, went doormat, then came back and unfolded, over a span of 9 years, in different ways.
Wow that’s amazing and romantic in the end :) <3
Old 29-06-2019, 10:31 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Wow that’s amazing and romantic in the end :) <3

I think it was just a soul thing, you know. I think her wish was granted in that past life.

As for your original question....from my experience, I had no control over what I saw...these guides, or spirits took me there...in dreams. They were trying to get me to face, some soul trauma from a past life, that I had carried over into other lives, at approximately the same age. Before I had these dreams or the regression...I tried to join the military at the exact same age in this life, @19yrs...and if it weren't for my infant son, I would have in 1999, and signed a 4 year contract with the military...which would have most likely put me back in war in 2001, because of 911...at exactly the same age in the other life. I chose to keep my rights, and stay with my infant...Which was heart wrenching decision at that time, I was young and needed a career and stability, a future for us both...but he was so little, and just a baby, he needed his mother more...and from what I know now...I might not have ever come back for him, not in this life. Of course, I didn't know that back then...I'm guessing I made the right choice.

These experiences, aren't a conscious choice....like I said, I was looking for another life deliberately...and stumbled into another past life that I had no interest in.

The soul and the spirit world make those decisions on an etheric level. You can't force it...it will happen when your soul is ready...and when you least expect it. That's for dang sure.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear

It's not fair at all to say such a thing and then just leave us in the lurch.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
It's not fair at all to say such a thing and then just leave us in the lurch.
You could remember that yourself under regression.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Administrator
Hello

I did see myself coming into this life, I had been a woman in too many past lives and had kids, I so did not want to do that again. I knew I was coming in again female and that I so did not want. I honestly feel I tried to take me out of the picture and maybe even my Mother. Early in the pregnancy her lung collapsed for now apparent reason. That operation should have terminated me but it did not. Then at birth I was an emergency C Section with complications and I still made it. I never did bond with my Mother and have nothing to do with her. I do not regret this life I have three wonderful kids. Yet I still have that feeling I do not want female again next time. Kids are a lot of work.

I have only ever had one past life regression session done and I do not know that I will do another one. It was an interesting experience but too I like to let things flow into me more in a natural way. Too I am not sure that regression will help clear up past karma's but I know many that swear by it. For me doing one was more to say OK I have done it, as a Psychic / Medium I do at times get access to the past lives of others.

My past life regression was different we were told to go back to the first life we ever had, this took us to the first life we had on Earth (keeping in mind that we do not all maybe feel life started here or we originated here on Earth).

I went back to when the first mammals appeared around 225 million years ago, in the late Triassic Period. We were asked to look at what we wore on our feet, well I had long claws, we were asked to look at what clothing we had on, I had a fur coat, then I say it the longest tail I have ever seen. I was out hunting for food for my babies and I got stepped on and killed. So I left behind my family.

When we came out of the regression I was like OK this is odd, and someone in the group said "we have to start with Lynn" her face tells it all. So I shared it to not get shunned but accepted that is very much possible.

Other past lives I have had is a Mayan King (god) and I was the one that did a lot of sacrifice. Thus a pull to that part of history, as I collect Mayan masks, calendars, and other collectables.

I too have a past life in Ancient Rome where I was given the choice as a "slave" to either feed other's to the lions or to be an executioner that be headed other's. As I was good with the axe I chose that role, too it was a fast and more compassionate death I could offer up.

I have past lives I share in with my Mirror Twin Flame where in England we have found links to our past. A house that we lived in as spinster sisters, still exists and we found our graves in the local church yard. Our story lined up with the time lines I recalled. This house too is where my now husband lost his virginity in this lifetime. So connections to the past flow into this life.

We too share in a cliff edge where there is a bit of foundation left of a house we had. In that life he went out for a walk at night and fell to his death. As life was very hard and we had no family I felt in that life he had jumped so out of sorry I jumped to my death not long after his passing. We found his grave and learned that the story I had in memory lined up with true events. I was not buried as I took my life. That is a sin in those times.

This cliff holds special significance in this lifetime as it is where my now husband went to attempt to take his life. We had not yet met on line, but I was there with him somehow. As he looked over the ocean towards Canada he clearly heard stop, go home there is help there waiting for you. About 3 months later we met here on SF. That was 2007.

Past lives flow into this life memories will flash in and out and maybe whom we were at times that is now in spirit comes to help us in this lifetime.

I had a lot more past life memories and a lot of them in the times we now live seem dark in nature but it was the times.

Lynn
Old 05-07-2019, 06:00 PM
Master
I have been given recall of several past lives and how they all thread together, one to the next. This came about because of work done in the spirit realm with the guides and a close member of my soul family, on top of years of work on my end to face these memories and go into them.

Regarding what Lynn said, I have to agree that the experience of being a woman is completely different in a very stark and almost debilitating way, compared to being a man...and that includes being a man under brutal and harsh circumstances and regimes. You are still you, whether as a woman or as a man in any lifetime, but the day to day experience and texture of your life is fundamentally different, in essentially all meaningful aspects.

I took a Kabbalah class recently on prayer and found much of it to be what I already inherently knew...but much of it was also new and good to know from its mystical perspective.

One thing that troubled me was learning (par for the course) about some seeming contradictions. Our prayers are received and judged equally by all the channels up to and including One. YET...the prayers of women are heard with particular compassion. I had heard this before -- it's a better known bit of kabbalistic commentary. And I had in yrs past assumed as most did that it was due to their being downtrodden and oppressed in societies throughout history. And so-- the easy assumption that it's because our societies are hierarchical and the weak are at the bottom and deserve some Transcendent compassion for our human iniquity and cruelty to one another. But it was presented in this class with more clarity that yes, the historic imbalances of our societies would of course add to it, but it equally had to do with the particular state of being a woman and the particular vulnerabilities and experiences of life as a woman.

As presented in the class by a learned Kabbalistic scholar. It was because of the state of being a woman. And NOT because the souls of women are inherently better. That is simply not true...and what a lazy load of stuff to foist on others that would be. For one, we have all been both men and women -- and it's the same soul. We are who we are in every time and place we've incarnated, whether as a man or as a woman.

So the truth of it is this...and I see why the rabbi couldn't put too fine a point on it in class...because the truth of it sounds so difficult to take. But there it is...being a woman in this physical realm in which we incarnate is essentially a real challenge, a handicap. We are weak and vulnerable physically at basically every moment in our lives as women, and we are (most of us) aware of this from childhood on. Additionally, living under this reality creates an immense spiritual and emotional burden of awareness, in addition to the physical burden.

This is why we get some extra compassion. Not because our souls are better. How could that be, when the other times we were men? Yes it's true it's better for all of us when we pray on behalf of others and their highest good. Perhaps women have tended to do more of that because we've traditionally looked after others. But that is based on behaviour and choices which historically were put upon women to carry. It's not that women are inherently better...and if they forgo loving and centred lives and perspectives, then just as with any human being, their character (the state of the soul) will suffer and fail to grow properly, toward right-alignment with centre.

I look around at the society I've grown up in and I see women blinding following the amoral norms of society...and thus behaving in amoral and predatory ways with others, openly bartering sex for control or "connection", similar to many men who just openly seek to use others for sex. This certainly doesn't reflect a greater depth of character or authentic love for others.

According to Kabbalah, women get an extra measure of compassion because it's just extremely difficult to live and endure as a woman in our physical realm -- and yes this is particularly so, given humanity's low level of social and spiritual development. We are given compassion by the Transcendent in the same way someone who is lifelong challenged mentally or physically by something that is foundational and cannot be altered, with awareness that all they do is done at great cost and with a great application of will and spirit and discipline. Much the same.

It doesn't mean we get extra compassion because we're inherently better...and that's the rather lazy way some have understood it...as if, you're at the bottom of the heap but no worries, "Source" gives you a pass for your greater goodness. Not true. The compassion is the realisation that we're walking the same journey but with shackles or extra weights. It's harder, and it's harder on the spirit. And we have to struggle more to endure the same plain vanilla experience, as well as many additional burdens. Like the ubiquitous sexual assaults and violence. Like the loss of dignity and the lack of presence. Like the daily challenges of anyone who is weaker and more vulnerable...the same tasks cost more -- they are more difficult and additionally you may have to do more to attain them.

It's true that these lifelong challenges or handicaps can lead us to greater insights and to real growth of the spirit. Still, if we want to be strong and worthy of spirit, we have find the strength to endure and we have to take the hard decisions. We have to make choices. We have to choose to do and be authentic love, for ourselves equally as for others. Put plainly, in today's world, women -- just like men -- need to consciously step away from amorality and exploitation and predation of others in their personal lives day-to-day -- at home, at work, and in the larger community of humankind.

And further, we need to stand for authentic love manifest on the ground, in our words and deeds. Even though it's harder to be a woman. Even with nothing in our pocket. Even so. That's what the extra bit of compassion is for. Because what we do, we do with nothing in our pocket. We do even though it costs us more in the daily endurance of what is. And in so doing, we transcend that debilitating critical threshhold of fear that comes with awareness of our weakness and vulnerability. Not through turning to predation and amorality and preying on men's weaknesses to bolster or compensate for our own weakness, but rather through turning to truth and authentic love on the ground.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke