Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-05-2019, 02:09 PM
Experiencer

Past Life Flashbacks

The other day - unfortunately when I didn't have much time - I experienced a flashback, or what I believe to be a flashback. It was just a sudden memory as soon as I bumped into a wall. I saw walls covered in very old decor - not sure what time frame, but it was very very old, surely not even in the 1900s. The walls and surroundings were mostly red print and I felt like it was a tight space. The tightness and small space in this flashback reminded me of a time I toured a submarine (at first I thought it might be a spatial feeling recall of that time, but the submarine walls were metal and the walls in the flashback were red and soft, so it wasn't a match for that).

Does anybody else have quick flashbacks of past lives? If so, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Master

Oh yes! And in those flashbacks I recognize 'me' even in a different body and gender. And the experience I see in the flashback is personal. I feel the emotions of the 'me' at that flashback time. Hope this helps.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh yes! And in those flashbacks I recognize 'me' even in a different body and gender. And the experience I see in the flashback is personal. I feel the emotions of the 'me' at that flashback time. Hope this helps.
I have had the same experience as Linen many times.
This is real and it happens.

I had a few close calls over the last few years that apparently activated a past-life memory which was really traumatic. The experience of terror...suffocation and being violently ripped out of the body. Looking on the scene in the next room with Michael. The worst lucid experience ever. So that explained a few missing pieces.

But since I was trapped under a big river raft 2 yrs ago (8-seater +guide), I not only got this other memory but I also keep having flashbacks of the experience and the feeling, of the terror. It's always the terror of being trapped. Trapped and dying. Which is also the terror of immanent death when things are undone, unsaid, and unmended.

It's always the same. I wake up to it from time to time and the terror lingers like a bad taste. For Fs sake...it's PTSD, LOL. Just when I think it's faded, I have some other close call and it comes back on me.

I actually dug out the EFT cheat sheet and have been tapping away this a.m. It helps but just momentarily.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thank you in advance!
Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-05-2019, 11:12 PM
Master

I'm so sorry 7L. That has to be horrible reliving it over and over. Have you thought of a regression hypnotist to help you not trigger every time?
Old 09-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I'm so sorry 7L. That has to be horrible reliving it over and over. Have you thought of a regression hypnotist to help you not trigger every time?
Linen hello there!

Would that sort of thing help? Because the problem is that I already remember, hahaha. And yet I don't want to forget any of it...that would be awful. I know there's more they can do, though, surely. Have you used one? If so, how was it?

You know...I have been thinking I should see someone but I feel like what I need is a regular old therapist who is also spiritually adept and can speak to me face to face and take me at my word about what I've felt and seen. There is some baggage there.

But, it's also in the body and in breaking though the body's natural responses, or calming or transforming them. So they need to know that too.

Basically, I need a guide, a transcendental. I called for one when I was feeling very iffy and wired, and the guide was tuckered out...worse than I've seen him. I assume it had to do with planetary systems healing or perhaps beyond. He himself came for healing but only needed a moment of time in the healing area, which could be stretched to do the trick. So...I do need to ask again.

But I'm also open to recommendations and alternatives :)

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 09-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Master

I've heard a regression hypnotist can desensitize the memory so your emotions don't trigger, that's all.

But a regular therapist who is hip on spirituality and/or believes in reincarnation would do the trick to.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Master
Very cool...good to know -- thanks very much

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-05-2019, 03:28 AM
Knower
I've had memories of what seem to be a past life. Or rather, an alternate life at a different point in spacetime. I was male, somewhere near the Dead Sea, between 2000 and 7000 years ago. It seems I may have been a blacksmith and an alchemist of sorts, and I liked chewing on cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Experiencer

I'm still looking to explain my "memory" of breathing underwater (clear water, like at a pool, looking up at a sunny blue sky). I've known this memory my entire life, seemingly. But I'm not convinced it's a memory from this life or it could have been a dream.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I'm still looking to explain my "memory" of breathing underwater (clear water, like at a pool, looking up at a sunny blue sky). I've known this memory my entire life, seemingly. But I'm not convinced it's a memory from this life or it could have been a dream.

Reminds me of a dream my uncle had of being a fish swimming in the ocean. Something was chasing him, so he was swimming for his life, but he still enjoyed the experience. He's convinced it is a memory from another life.