Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 28-07-2019, 02:07 AM
Newbie ;)

How do I manifest someone OUT of my life?

Hi,
I am new here. My issue is I feel something that’s not right with my brother-in-law’s girlfriend. The first time I met her was 5 years ago and I felt something that is off. Of course, I ignored it and gave her the benefit of the doubt. I did everything what people should normally do —be friendly, welcoming, polite. As years go by, my “negative” feeling has become stronger maybe because I see how she “sticks” or places herself into the family. Basically, she joins every single family affair even if it is an extended one. She joins trips that she only pays for her ticket but free loads on everything else. Unless it’s a road trip. She practically lives (because she hangs out there all the time, go to her home to sleep and goes back there in the morning and leaves at dawn) in the family home where my BIL lives. I know for a fact it is not entirely her doing. My BIL of course invites her and typical young love, you just want to spend endless time with your lover. But my argument is, she can say no. She can have a face to not be a “freeloader”, no say no to some events especially if it is someone who she doesn’t know well.
Maybe I am insecure of her? Maybe I am jealous? I know I need to fix myself too. I know I can’t ask the universe for them to breakup. I know she has other qualities and I am just focusing on the negatives. I know i have to be positive to manifest positivity into my life.
It is just so hard to be in my situation that I want to be away from her but I can’t because of my BIL. He beings her everywhere all the time. I don’t want to cause conflict because it is just me (i think). I can only manifest or control my life so instead of thinking of them to break up, I am just taking her out of my life. Ignore her when i see her because it is inevitable not to encounter her. But now, I hear he plans to propose. Which crushed me, after all my attempts to ignore and visualizing her out of our lives.
I don’t know what to do.
Thanks for reading my long post.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:36 AM
Master
Hello and welcome to the forum.

What you describe is quite normal and understandable. For sure we have those in our life who really rub us the wrong way. Those we are energetically not compatible with. We can not just ignore such things away.

True, you can only manifest and control your own life and emotional energy. In this instance that will take more effort than you would like to expend. What to do for yourself being the big question.

It may sound silly to say but self talk with yourself about this circumstance is what I would advise. The emotional triggers are in your subconscious. It does not matter what they are. There is no good or bad reason for these things. However you can disarm these triggers to a great extent by asking for that to happen. When you state your desires to the subconscious self, it listens.

I hope these thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-09-2019, 06:41 PM
Seeker
Hello.

I can relate to the situation that you have described on a certain level. I agree with the above reply in which it's stated that the cause of you being rubbed the wrong way is because you two are most likely energetically incompatible.

I'm not quite sure if you are a meditator, but if you do meditate, I would suggest having a conversation with your higher self and asking them to aid you in asking to remove things from your life that should not be apart of it. I would also suggest really trying to ground yourself in the now. Do not concern yourself with what happened in the past, or in the future, just what is happening at the current moment.

PS: Possibly try creating your own manifestation to say every day to help with this situation.

Do not lose hope,

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Hope
Old 08-09-2019, 11:55 PM
Proteus

Well, you can withdraw your attention from her. Since your reality is yours to creation and your BIL'S is his to create, allow him to do so, whilst you focus on yourself.

At family affairs etc - be indifferent. Don't let her presence both you and affect your energy. If she is not right for the dynamic, the Universe will make the appropriate modifications. It will be revealed to your BIL if she is indeed 'not right' for him.

Perhaps there are soul lessons they are going through together?

Maybe there's a bigger picture.

But ultimately, obviously you don't want to feign content. So simply be indifferent.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:59 AM
Master
BIL used to be married to one of your siblings but is now in another relationship not connected to your family, but BIL still lives in the family home?