Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 29-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Godluck.. below are some of the my suggestions.. it may help you

Last edited by chrisb77 : 29-05-2019 at 09:56 AM. Reason: duplicate post
Old 29-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Great, but's here are three concepts we should be mindful about manifestation..

1. In the physical plane, no matter what the gurus expect you to believe - but things take time and energy. It requires more concentrated energy and duration of time to manifest $500 mill as opposed to $500.

2. You might not manifest the exact thing you're wanting, but the desire to manifest and be drawn to the path universe reveals to you aligns you to your higher purpose - so don't get to fixated by the number $900 million..

3. I think you could slightly re-frame your affirmation by including feelings and details.. our mind/higher mind both are not directed by numbers but feelings.

Hence, this is how I would suggest you to do your affirmations..

"I'm feel so happy and grateful to be living a life of a billionaire"
"I'm so happy and excited to be buying a $5 million mansion for my friend.. it has everything (the things in details) ...."
"I'm feel so happy and excited to be living in a 40,000 sg ft manison which has.... (in great detail)

You get the idea right,... the more the details and the more clear they are - it affects the manifestation process immensely.

Finally, there are two types of affirmations.. 1. Just one line repeated throughout the day 2. A long description of the desired life/situation

Few additional things to remember is that..

1. Always imagine that you're letting your desires/affirmations float away into the universe and expect guidance

2. Act on your hunches proactively... and take action as much as you can. You cannot sleep on your affirmative desire

3. Always add the following line to your affirmation session and also hold the feeling .. this helps in dealing with unconscious blocks (Dear universe, I know we're manifesting this (....outcome....), but if you feel there's something much greater that could make me more happy and others involved more happy - then help me to manifest that outcome).

This is actually very important.. once you do this.. surrender to the fact that universe is guiding you all the time.. and if you act proactively without doubting whether the steps you're taking is congruent to your larger vision or not- you'll most likely manifest your desires.

Hope this makes a little sense..

everyone has their own experience.. I've had success but cannot say it was solely by affirmations.. it was not so much of a vocal activity for me but rather a meditative internal feelings based session.

Another thing I do is... create a colorful sign which somehow represents the desired outcome and place it everywhere.. so everytime I see it - it re-enforces and reminds me at a sub-consciousnesses level. So you smile and relive the desired outcome for a few seconds... I think this method is equally helpful along with affirmations.
Old 15-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Pathfinder

Just remember that intentions are powerful.

If there is anyone in your life who you intend to share your abundance with, who would benefit from your obtaining 900 million, and they can't believe it to be true for them, then you won't obtain the money.

This is why lonely old people always seem to win a huge jackpot.......they have no strings attached.
Old 16-07-2019, 03:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
So I decided I nothing to lose...I would affirm that the universe could give me at least 900 million dollars.

In the meantime after like ten days of frequent affirming and starting to feel like it is possible, I allow an offer for a ride to the town I wsnt to move to that is from a chance meeting in front of a strip Mall. I am thinking I just made significant progress vibrationally. I am going to keep affirming that , "The Universe could safely gift me at least 900 million dollars!"

You want to buy my 100 TRILLION dollar bill from Zimbabwe?

I also have a 50 TRILLION dollar bill and some smaller bills.
Old 16-07-2019, 03:40 AM
Master
The hardest problem with money is being able to keep it.

.............. I once was worth 1.8 million dollars........ lost it all as a result of an accident but it was well worth it.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The hardest problem with money is being able to keep it.

.............. I once was worth 1.8 million dollars........ lost it all as a result of an accident but it was well worth it.

Interesting. Does the belief that it is difficult to hold on to money mean that we attract circumstances which result in us losing the money?

I have read that many people who have a big financial windfall (such as a lottery win) end up back at their previous level of affluence within five years. If someone is not comfortable with such wealth then they end up back at a level they are comfortable with. I don't know how true this is.

Peace and prosperity.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D'Arezzo
This is why lonely old people always seem to win a huge jackpot.......
they have no strings attached.
I haven't noticed that myself, but I get it, no doubters in your energy!

Hahaha, Howard Stern had a radio show in NYC I listened to in the 80's.
(you always knew who else was, cuz in traffic we were all laughing at the same time! Lol)
He had a spot where he asked listeners for the next Lottery numbers....BUT,
you had to be
1. from another country, 2. have at least 8 family members living with you, and 3. have a car on cement blocks,
since he noticed they were the ones that always won!
One guy had 9 members, from Iran and had a boat on blocks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb77
Hence, this is how I would suggest you to do your affirmations..
"I'm feel so happy and grateful to be living a life of a billionaire"
"I'm so happy and excited to be buying a $5 million mansion for my friend.. it has everything (the things in details) ...."
"I'm feel so happy and excited to be living in a 40,000 sg ft manison which has.... (in great detail)
Very good! It reminded me that Abraham says hold the feeling of what you want for 17 seconds.
Imagine doing that 2xs a day for a few months...

I wonder if I'm just too happy and thoroughly content financially (because of my thoughts and expectations having worked),
that my old desire to win the Lottery has floated away from me...so it won't happen..?...damn being content has it's drawbacks!!!

My thought on this $900,000,000 wish ...is imagine the feeling of being so thrilled
for the rest of your life with tons of $$ doing good all around the world with it....Like, buying
your way onto the Boards of companies that
*drill water in villages, what joy--
*setting up clinics all around Third World countries,
*building strong, small cottages for those living in shacks...etc..whatever, cuz the amount could be $25,000,000...(with good investments, of course)
...winning 2 Lotteries could happen pretty easily....so the subconscious mind believing it coming about to me is key.

If the subconscious can't believe it happening it won't. Hold the dream of having it.

For newbies here, ...I knew I would never be stuck with my pesky high mortgage for 30 years...
I KNEW my Heavenly Father would take care of it, smiling for 2 years before a friend
just up and gave me $100,000 to pay the rest off...and I never once complained or had doubt, never had a worry
each month paying it as the economy was getting worse for a self employed person like me.
Believe and receive....it works.
And many more things have come about, but this catches the attention most.
I say this to inspire and encourage.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-08-2019, 07:14 PM
Seeker

Ooo Wow you are nice one man
Old 26-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Pathfinder
If you do get it dont forget that sharing is loving